10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Yup the Celestial Steed would be a better choice so you can fly or ground mount with it, and thats how it would look.
    Thanks. Works great.

Hi there, i was wondering if it's possible to make a macro that checks for aspect of the hawk and if a different aspect is active or no aspect is active it turns on aspect of the hawk and then mounts up my steed (but if hawk is already active it won't turn it off)
    Last edited by Angrus; 2011-04-18 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrus View Post
    Hi there, i was wondering if it's possible to make a macro that checks for aspect of the hawk and if a different aspect is active or no aspect is active it turns on aspect of the hawk and then mounts up my steed (but if hawk is already active it won't turn it off)
    Macros cannot make intelligent decisions based on buff status, so it won't be able to do this for you.

This may be close to what you're after though:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast !Aspect of the Hawk
    /cast MOUNTNAME

Ah thanks, works a treat

Hey,

I'm currently trying to add some neat new macros, but I'm having trouble implementing my Aura Mastery macro.

Since I always use Aura Mastery together with Resistance Aura, I would like to have a macro that checks if Resistance Aura is up and if, it casts Aura Mastery. And if not, it changes the aura to Resistance Aura and then it casts Aura Mastery.

/cast Resistance Aura
    /cast Aura Mastery

i way too simple and if resis Aura is already up, it will cancle it and cast an aura mastery without any aura up.

Is something like this even possible?

A macro can't check for the presence of a buff.
    /cast !Resistance Aura
    won't untoggle it but it will always burn a GCD. The best thing to do is be in the required aura ahead of time and just use Aura Mastery like normal.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Can somebody make me a macro that will cast spells like Banish & Bind elemental on the targets pet if i am targetting a player, but will also cast that spell on the pet if i am targetting the pet?
    I tried this:
    #showtooltip Bind Elemental
    /cast [target=targetpet] Bind Elemental
    /cast Bind Elemental
    but for some reason it will not work 100% of the time when targetting the player even if i am facing the pet.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Hey,

I'm currently trying to add some neat new macros, but I'm having trouble implementing my Aura Mastery macro.

Since I always use Aura Mastery together with Resistance Aura, I would like to have a macro that checks if Resistance Aura is up and if, it casts Aura Mastery. And if not, it changes the aura to Resistance Aura and then it casts Aura Mastery.

/cast Resistance Aura
    /cast Aura Mastery

i way too simple and if resis Aura is already up, it will cancle it and cast an aura mastery without any aura up.

Is something like this even possible?
    Code:
    #showtooltip Aura Mastery
    /castsequence reset=5 !Resistance Aura,Aura Mastery
    Best I can think of, requires 2 clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by It can be ANYTHING View Post
    Can somebody make me a macro that will cast spells like Banish & Bind elemental on the targets pet if i am targetting a player, but will also cast that spell on the pet if i am targetting the pet?
    I tried this:
    #showtooltip Bind Elemental
    /cast [target=targetpet] Bind Elemental
    /cast Bind Elemental
    but for some reason it will not work 100% of the time when targetting the player even if i am facing the pet.
    It isn't quite possible since pet is only valid for your own pets. Best you can do is to type the name of elemental (probably water elemental)

Code:
    #showtooltip 
    /cleartarget 
    /targetexact Water Elemental 
    /cast [harm, nodead]Bind Elemental 
    /targetlasttarget
    By Treeston.
    Last edited by Mordret; 2011-04-19 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by It can be ANYTHING View Post
    I think
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@targetpet,exists][]Bind Elemental

should work, assuming targetpet is a valid UnitID.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip Aura Mastery
    /castsequence reset=5 !Resistance Aura,Aura Mastery
    Best I can think of, requires 2 clicks.
    Thanks, that works!

Deleted
    I'm maybe a bit lazy, I did read the first 11 pages trying to find a macro command to interrupt thing...

I'm looking for a macro which says in /say "<spellname> Pummeled" etc. But only when the Pummel is off CD, and there is something to interrupt, so I wont cause extra spam in chat window. Like if I spam Pummel, it won't say the "<spellname> Pummeled" unless I really interrupted something.

Thanks beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by nickes View Post
    I'm maybe a bit lazy, I did read the first 11 pages trying to find a macro command to interrupt thing...

I'm looking for a macro which says in /say "<spellname> Pummeled" etc. But only when the Pummel is off CD, and there is something to interrupt, so I wont cause extra spam in chat window. Like if I spam Pummel, it won't say the "<spellname> Pummeled" unless I really interrupted something.

Thanks beforehand.
    go to curse and DL "interruptNoSpam" ... its the best addon ever.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nickes View Post

Thanks beforehand.
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post

go to curse and DL "interruptNoSpam" ... its the best addon ever.
    Or you could also try out gnomish-interrupter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoona View Post
    Or you could also try out gnomish-interrupter
    Thanks both of you! Will try those addons and see how they are. :-)

Deleted
    Hey there,

Im currently playing on my DK, and im wondering if it's possible to make a macro that basically does this:
    If i'm in Unholy Presence it changes to Blood, and if i'm Blood it changes to Unholy.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Lehmons View Post
    Hey there,

Im currently playing on my DK, and im wondering if it's possible to make a macro that basically does this:
    If i'm in Unholy Presence it changes to Blood, and if i'm Blood it changes to Unholy.

Thanks in advance!
    You can possibly try this.
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence !Blood Presence, !Unholy Presence

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    You can possibly try this.
    Yeah does indeed work great, thanks a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Works great.

I was trying to figure out how to make it work once I realised '[stance]' wasn´t an option :s
    Actually, it is. [stance:1] would refer to Blood Presence and [stance:3] would be Unholy Presence. This works for all classes that use the stance bar. However, Stealth, Metamorphosis, and Shadowform are [stance:0].

Death Knight Presences are not stances.

Any way to make my pummel become red as if I was out of range when I hold in my modify button for focus pummel? My focus being out of range that is
    You know when the number gets red when you're out of range