Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

15+ Year Old Account
    Got those; thanks!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    My sig was deleted cause I didnt know that it was too big. Oh well. But how many infraction points until your banned?

Testing out my sig. :3

85 - 85 - 83 - 42 - 80 - 80 - 80 - 80 - 80 - 80

A few signatures in this thread alone are slightly over the allotted height. One has 106 and another 120 =P.

Uh oh. Is it me? D:

Edit: If so let me know so I can fix it. I think I'm confused with the rules. lol
    Last edited by Mimoo; 2011-02-01 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Added More

Quote Originally Posted by Mimoo View Post
    Uh oh. Is it me? D:
    The filesize is a touch too big. It's at 60kb when the limit is 50.

Sig Too big/ Filesize too big/ questionable meterial
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/704371-Sakira

Kk. Resizing now!

15+ Year Old Account
    So, my sig was recently removed. I'm assuming it was file size, so I made a new one with smaller file size.

I just wanted to make sure I won't get in trouble for having sig + text though... so yeah. Is this okay?

Hi,

Quick question.

Raigen made me a nice sig, but I am not allowed to upload pics in my sig.

Could this have something to do with me being new to the forums?

Couldnt find regulations on it,

Thank you

Deleted
    My sig was removed this morning and what I was told was pretty confusing.

"Your sig exceeds the maximum allowed size of 500px wide by 100px high by 50kb."

Does this mean that my signature is too wide/high or that the file size is too big? I'm asking really because I see people all over this website with 100px high signatures with text underneath/on the top and everyone seems to be getting away with it. So what did I do wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    My sig was removed this morning and what I was told was pretty confusing.
    Well, it's within the file restrictions. I think it's down to those two extra lines of text, but I'm not sure. I'm running with two extra lines, so I really don't see the issue.

I'll run it by an Admin in a moment, though.

Edit: Okay, since you removed the Armory links line, you should now be within the limit. If it gets removed again, let us know.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-04-03 at 10:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Edit: Okay, since you removed the Armory links line, you should now be within the limit. If it gets removed again, let us know.
    Thank you very much Elyaan. I was getting worried. One more infraction point and I'm banned for a week. *Whimper*

Noob question, how do I know the size of my signature? Got think it fits within the Kb but not sure about height and width..?

Edit: Played about with Paint and I think its about 450 x 100 Does my armory link count as text adding to the width?

Edit2: Just going to go with the theme I see most doing which is picture within the 100 height then slapping a couple of lines of text underneath, this seems to be against the rules on page 1 of this thread but seen so many with this setup that I'm guessing you let it slide assuming the image is well within the size limit?

Edit3: Misleading information on the guide about resizing avatars which said mmo champ avatars display at 80x80 when really it is 100x100. gotta go change my avatar again (
    Last edited by Dracopnious; 2011-04-05 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted
    I got an infraction a few mins ago so i redesigned my sig. It would be the picture below and a quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    You spoiled them, you failed to teach them well, and you taught them to question everything. So really, who's the idiot?
    But i have no idea how can i find out the size of this quoute. The picture is 46,261 bytes according to w7.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/731352-Crownos

Is there any kind of NSFW restrictions on signatures? I just feel this is inappropriate

10+ Year Old Account
    not the best at signatures.. can anyone let me know if i have room for a single line of text? and is my avatar too big? since its a circle its hard to tell

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Feel retarded asking this, but I have looked through the options available to me for in putting a signature. Is it something i can only do at a higher post count or am I just over looking it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkillin View Post
    Feel retarded asking this, but I have looked through the options available to me for in putting a signature. Is it something i can only do at a higher post count or am I just over looking it?
    Unless it's something new, no.

Check under settings.