Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    *Wheezes into bag* You just, like, you don't know how bad it is.. *wheezes* Every day I login, I say hi and it's like "SIMMER DOWN SOLFIRE", but I"m like a good girl you know! So I go about my buisness *wheezes* and then it's "MAKE ME A SAMMICH SOLFIRE" and I"m like, I HAVE NO BREAD YOU ARROGANT POTTY FACED POOPER. *coughs blood* so then it's like "BAKE ME COOKIES SOLFIRE" and then it's like. WHY MUST YOU REMIND ME I AM OUT OF EGGS!??? And *wheeeeeeeezes* I like, you know? like. like you know? and it's EVERY DAY. Don't get me started on raid time. *collapses into a pile of mush*
    reminds me of myself everyday I wake up. I'm being serious with this comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    From what I've seen, the mods are keeping an eagle eye on this thread. Until then, no harm in women getting praise from random people, and men getting praise from random people, about their beards.
    Yeah, there seems to be a lot of love in this thread. Almost makes me want to post a pic. Almost.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksarmar View Post
    Yep! Family recipe
    Oh that is awesome, I have only had store bought ones, never had a fresh one. I still like them though

Hmm... seems like a fair trade to me! *puts out a fresh batch of cookies*
    I can now imagine you being the only warlock, coming into a raid, making a soul well, and handing out 25 flavors of cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    I'm actually going to have to agree with ya on that one. I'm not big on doing things that are perceived as creepy, but tossing a compliment when one is due I don't think is all that bad.

I think I've just got a thing for brunettes. Silly photoshops aside, I haven't really commented on too many individual's pictures in the thread. That being said, the only ones that I've found very attractive have all been brunettes.

Blond hair blue eyes? If that's your thing, sure. I'll take dark hair/eyes, thanks.

Heh, and if looks were all that mattered, you'd have quite the easy life ahead of ya'
    I personally like dirty blonde and brown eyes. But with the right facial features I could go for any colour hair/eyes.
    Last edited by Bleunappy; 2011-04-26 at 08:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Talk to Bibi, he´s a reasonable guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Stop being a giant trolling asshole.
    See, I can say nasty things in public!

Quote Originally Posted by RustySurfer View Post
    Yeah, there seems to be a lot of love in this thread. Almost makes me want to post a pic. Almost.
    Will a cookies from Ksarmar entice you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleunappy View Post
    I personally like dirty blonde and brown eyes. But with the right facial features I could go for any colour hair/eyes.
    That's EXACTLY what I like in a gal. It's also what my girlfriend has. Can find us back on..page 12?

Sandy or dirty blonde makes me go nuts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    *Wheezes into bag* You just, like, you don't know how bad it is.. *wheezes* Every day I login, I say hi and it's like "SIMMER DOWN SOLFIRE", but I"m like a good girl you know! So I go about my buisness *wheezes* and then it's "MAKE ME A SAMMICH SOLFIRE" and I"m like, I HAVE NO BREAD YOU ARROGANT POTTY FACED POOPER. *coughs blood* so then it's like "BAKE ME COOKIES SOLFIRE" and then it's like. WHY MUST YOU REMIND ME I AM OUT OF EGGS!??? And *wheeeeeeeezes* I like, you know? like. like you know? and it's EVERY DAY. Don't get me started on raid time. *collapses into a pile of mush*

I mean sure I tend to babble on and constantly reference kittens and possibly giggle insanely to an inaudible voices while on vent but do I REALLY need to SIMMER DOWN EVER DAY!??? *cries*

On a more serious note, Typrax you have been added to my list. You have brought this upon yourself. The first person to silence Seramore with a blunt object and assure me he is silenced from referencing this thread again will be graced with my hideous picture full of moobs and/or an epic beard. (Although totally female...really not sure why you'd want to conflict that on yourself.)

*Goes back to wheezing into my bag and crying silently*
    I read that and woke my dog up from laughing at the *wheeeeezes* part please forgive me lol >.<

Yeahh almost didnt put my avatar up cause well we have a thread like this on my guilds site and even within guild its kinda ridiculous lol. But we are all elitist u know whats soooo yeah.

Last edited by klanfox; 2011-04-26 at 07:26 AM.

If they are Lemon cookies, they just might. I don't have self control with the Girl Scout "Lemonades" cookies. Sooo damn good.

And I think I edited my pic in on 123 after a new page was added. /boss
    I like brunettes with red tints with eyes being any color. But I agree the right facial features can go for any girl.

Someone get Boub to post one here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post

^^Me still staring at how long this thread goes on^^
    You're very pretty Raven keep it up!!!

If they are Lemon cookies, they just might. I don't have self control with the Girl Scout "Lemonades" cookies. Sooo damn good.
    Then ask her! XD

She has like....25 billion flavors.

Yeah i like this thread i like some of the beards i have seen on here and wanted to show mine off its a little longer now but this is prolly about a month or so ago its a bit longer now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, there seems to be a lot of love in this thread.
    It's a nice change of pace, really.

These type of threads usually make me want to bury my head in embarrassment because some of the creepy come-ons by some people, but fuck it, this forum is dark enough, it's nice to see.

On my mage, I was actually the one who put down the table Full buffet
    YAY mages and their buffets!

And I think I edited my pic in on 123 after a new page was added. /boss
    Well, sure, dirty blonde / brown eyes may be nice; but I'm totally on the same page that it's all about the face. A woman could have a totally androgynous hairstyle and a color I'd never go for so long as she had a beautiful face. Honestly, personality aside, a pretty face is the most attractive thing I find in a woman. Everything else fails to compare. I couldn't honestly tell a woman she were beautiful if I didn't feel she was - and I'm under the impression that beauty stems from both the face and the heart.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

The epic beards are pro. I don't think I could pull off an epic beard, even if the FD would let me.