15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by lcarnegie View Post
    give it a rest canuck fans. worst fans in the league by far. they don't let it go. you lost game 6. show the calls the hawks didn't get.
    ...Excuse me?

You can't top us as the worst fans in the world. Most of us are sadly proud of it.
    red panda red panda red panda!

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the criteria for worst fan? If it's stupidity, I'd go with Toronto or Philadelphia.

Toronto, because they manage to become the most valuable team in the league, and they don't even make any playoff revenue. I'll give them points for team loyalty, but i think they cross the line into sadomasochism. Some teams choke, but Toronto doesn't even have anything to choke on. They're slowly starving to death.

Philadelphia, because their fans would willingly place themselves inside a penalty box with Tie Domi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Philadelphia is a city that is notorious for being nasty, bitter, fair weather fans in all sports. (see Donovan McNabb)

I live in Chicago, which has an extremely strong following in all sports. The only team that I ever saw people lose interest in was the White Sox, and after their World Series run they've been rejuvinated.

Blackhawks hockey is extra exciting for me, because for years they weren't played on T.V. Lots of people accused everyone of being bandwagon fans during the playoff run last year, but they were a difficult team to follow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post

Toronto, because they manage to become the most valuable team in the league, and they don't even make any playoff revenue. I'll give them points for team loyalty, but i think they cross the line into sadomasochism. Some teams choke, but Toronto doesn't even have anything to choke on. They're slowly starving to death.

1. your either a habs or sens fan, pretty obvious
    2. if your points on the leafs made any sense, which they don't. you would have noted, phx.. a team that makes no money, has no fans and makes the playoffs.. so when it comes to worst fans or being stupid, it is either mtl, van or phx... its either the 1's who riot (vancouver and mtl) or the ones who don't care.....like in phx.

and trust me out of those 3, mtl easily has the worst.

HAbs fan are defo the worst fans, they hate everything in a hurry. Plus the media here doesnt help w/ the attitude they have... gotta hate RDS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mustachelove View Post
    HAbs fan are defo the worst fans, they hate everything in a hurry. Plus the media here doesnt help w/ the attitude they have... gotta hate RDS
    plus they riot.. oh how do they riot...lol criminal investigation in to chara.. that province makes itself look bad every week

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    Ha! No.

2. if your points on the leafs made any sense, which they don't. you would have noted, phx.. a team that makes no money, has no fans and makes the playoffs.. so when it comes to worst fans or being stupid, it is either mtl, van or phx... its either the 1's who riot (vancouver and mtl) or the ones who don't care.....like in phx.

My point was that Toronto fans pay out the wazoo to see their team never make the playoffs. Being the most valuable team, while making no playoff revenue, means all their other sources of revenue are overpriced. Toronto fans get the least bang for their buck.

At least Phoenix fans get what they paid for. Nothing.
    Last edited by Zoma; 2011-04-26 at 11:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Sorry Vancouver fans but now i regretfully find myself rooting for them damn Blackhawks to win. do not want to face San Jose in the next round.
    sure, but Nashville has the best defence in the league... =p

---------- Post added 2011-04-26 at 11:49 AM ----------

im glad you canucks fans are finding ways to cover up for how bad Luongo is, keep blaming the officials if you must..but we all know how it really goes. This game 7 can go in any direction so lets just see...pressures on Canucks.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    At least Phoenix fans get what they paid for. Nothing.
    I nearly spit my coffee on my keyboard hahaha

Sens fans are pretty bad too, yeah.

Honestly, the only thing worse than a Habs fan is a Pittsburgh fan in Halifax. But there's not enough of them to offset the awfulness of Habs fans in Quebec and abroad. Do I care that I am a member of the worst fanbase in the NHL? NOPE! GO HABS!
    red panda red panda red panda!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post

im glad you canucks fans are finding ways to cover up for how bad Luongo is, keep blaming the officials if you must..but we all know how it really goes. This game 7 can go in any direction so lets just see...pressures on Canucks.
    when did Nashville get Nicky Lids?

Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post

Chicago fans can't read? Ive said numerous times that we were to blame for game 4 and 5. Game 6 an atrocity in terms of officiating.
    I remember it all too well

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    ...Excuse me?

You can't top us as the worst fans in the world. Most of us are sadly proud of it.
    haha true but at least you aren't bitching and going this far over calls and playing the game hard. no diving like sedin. just wanting to get people arrested

Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    Chicago fans can't read? Ive said numerous times that we were to blame for game 4 and 5. Game 6 an atrocity in terms of officiating.
    yep keep blaming the officials. don't blame your team.

Chicago fans can't read?
    Eeerrrhmm....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lcarnegie View Post
    haha true but at least you aren't bitching and going this far over calls and playing the game hard. no diving like sedin. just wanting to get people arrested

yep keep blaming the officials. don't blame your team.
    Lmao. learn to read bro. Xevan has said repeatedly that his team sucked it up in game 4/5. that said officiating was friggen terrible in game 6.

Had a dream last night that has Mason Raymond being the hero. I went nuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Lmao. learn to read bro. Xevan has said repeatedly that his team sucked it up in game 4/5. that said officiating was friggen terrible in game 6.
    thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by Kofisan View Post
    Had a dream last night that has Mason Raymond being the hero. I went nuts.
    Lol same!

His hand injury really effected his game this year but Sunday night the line of Raymond-Kesler-Burrows was flying. CBC had the clock on Kesler, he was hitting 40mph

15+ Year Old Account
    So excited for Game 7 tonight!!! Going to Buffalo Wild Wings to get some Food, Drinks & Hockey! Can't F'n Wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's go Blackhawks! Clap clap clap clap! Let's go Blackhawks! Unfortually I've no chance for watching the game as I'm living in Denmark, but I think the Blackhawks gonna win it. (hopefully) The last 3 victories makes them so mentally strong. From 3-0 to 3-3 must give you "magic" wings.

Rooting for the Blackhawks, if only because the prospect of having two NHL seasons in a row with a 3-0 comeback series is just amazing. They're going to have to play with much better offense tonight if they want to win it, though! Looking forward to the game.