Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, does anyone know if the winged lion mount is going to be released with this patch aswell?

Or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Blackmore View Post
    That's some dumb commentary, even by your standards.

Many, perhaps most of us are just fine with 4.1 and what Blizzard is doing. If you're so put off by it, go away.
    Like I just said - most subscribers of WOW are perfectly fine with recycled content and pay for TITAN design with their WOW sub.

That on the other hand does NOT mean that EVERYONE is paying a sub after realising that the money is used to recycle 1 dungeon- while rest goes into designing another game.
    Last edited by Duster505; 2011-04-26 at 06:11 PM.

So did someone forget to tell the Trolls that there is still a big dragon flying around that wants to burn the world or what?

Always a bloody troll instance, every expansion. No exceptions!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockli View Post
    Hey, does anyone know if the winged lion mount is going to be released with this patch aswell?

Or not?
    This should give you an insight to your question, taken directly from the mmo champion website.

"The mount will be available from the Blizzard store at some point after the release of Patch 4.1 and includes a very nice light effect on the wings, check out the video!"
    Last edited by mmoc034364460c; 2011-04-26 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smeltn View Post
    So is it confirmed that 4.1 has dropped yet? I am not getting any definite answer from anywhere yet.
    Yes, 4.1 is live.

Now, who wants to take bets on how long the server will actually be unvailable?

Quote Originally Posted by desjeanius View Post
    You don't play a healer, tank or dps? Because the Call to Arms is for whatever role needs more, but good uninformed QQ post! 5 stars!
    Have you ever seen a lack of dps? Well I didn't. And I'm playing since 2006.

Uninformed counter-QQ! 10 stars out of 10!

Wow people, really? Now it went from "No, it's not recycled, it's redesigned" defense to "Many, if not most are just fine with recycled content". Really? Take a look at yourselves, this is probably the most disgusting thing I've seen ever written about a game. This game is a lost cause now, because of people like this allowing blizzard to strip down the quality of the experience from this game, blizzard's just going to keep on doing this. I mean seriously, look what you people are saying now jeez. That's not the way to defend blizzard. I used to jokingly say people suffered from Stockholm Syndrome, but think now they honestly do, it's insane.

Anyways, my sub ran out and I'm going to wait for blizzard to give me a reason to come back to the game. 4.1 is not a reason at all, in the slightest. Their best bet is making 4.2 the most incredible patch to date, because at this point if it's just more of the same old same old, below average quality, and a with lack of overall depth as things have been going, I won't be back this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Wow people, really? Now it went from "No, it's not recycled, it's redesigned" defense to "Many, if not most are just fine with recycled content". Really? Take a look at yourselves, this is probably the most disgusting thing I've seen ever written about a game. This game is a lost cause now, because of people like this allowing blizzard to strip down the quality of the experience from this game, blizzard's just going to keep on doing this. I mean seriously, look what you people are saying now jeez. That's not the way to defend blizzard. I used to jokingly say people suffered from Stockholm Syndrome, but think now they honestly do, it's insane.

Anyways, my sub ran out and I'm going to wait for blizzard to give me a reason to come back to the game. 4.1 is not a reason at all, in the slightest. Their best bet is making 4.2 the most incredible patch to date, because at this point if it's just more of the same old same old, below average quality, and a with lack of overall depth as things have been going, I won't be back this time.
    Comon Kiko - This is normal things (acording to ppl here) to finance new games. Spend the money from subs on next game and let the old one rot with recycled content. Be ready to be laughed at if you find that unacceptable.

yes... really

Blizzard have lost alot of their long term subs and I dont think 4.2 will change that. PPL realise now what is going on at Blizzard and dont see a the point in spending 1000$ for next few years to support another game beeing designed while the "interns" keep WOW in maintainance mode.

Blizzard is now counting on 12 year olds to drink the milk from their cow... Thats just how it is and we have to accept it.
    Last edited by Duster505; 2011-04-26 at 07:47 PM.

I wonder when blizzard will release their next feature.
    Call to Help

Sign up on the Call to Help list for a tutor that can help you with the game.
    By signing up as a person that's willing to help, you can get a reward ranging from 10-20 valor points depending on your level of assistance, decided by the target of your help.

OMFGCATA is so wizard!

Deleted
    OMFGCATA is so wizard!

Quote Originally Posted by fannock View Post
    OMFGCATA is so wizard!
    lol - hes actually playing Portal 2 now and having fun real fun

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    lol - hes actually playing Portal 2 now and having fun real fun
    I know! I am to atm.

Wow.

#1. Why isn't Vol'Jin leader of the horde?
    #2. Really, a 2.5 minute movie for a patch that only has 2 former raids redone as heroics? The Cata expansion movie wasn't even that long.
    #3. New heirlooms are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Comon Kiko - This is normal things (acording to ppl here) to finance new games. Spend the money from subs on next game and let the old one rot with recycled content. Be ready to be laughed at if you find that unacceptable.

yes... really

Blizzard have lost alot of their long term subs and I dont think 4.2 will change that. PPL realise now what is going on at Blizzard and dont see a the point in spending 1000$ for next few years to support another game beeing designed while the "interns" keep WOW in maintainance mode.

Blizzard is now counting on 12 year olds to drink the milk from their cow... Thats just how it is and we have to accept it.
    It's a shame that this is how WoW is going to end. After the years I put into is, this is how it's going to be. All because the sheeple didn't take a stand. "Usually" it is the hardcore fans that ruin games, and that's because they ask for the wrong things. But in this case, blizzard is just taking the majority of WoWs profits and putting into 3 or possibly more projects, instead of balancing things out and putting a proper amount of money and support into the game that's making them their money.

It's not abnormal for companies to pump money into other projects, but to not feed your golden cow is something no other business does.

A good amount of people I alone personally know left the game, we're talking about 13 people not including myself. They HAVE to be seeing these declines in numbers as I'm sure I'm not the only person that observed this, along with seeing the census mods tracking showing a lower amount of players than the lowest frame of ICC. I'm sure blizzard is troubled over this, but we have to see if they act, or just go down the road of mediocrity they're traveling as they maybe getting more than what they need despite losing a lot of players. Titan will be the first MMO ever to launch in the black.

Deleted
    It's actually going to be fun to try Arcane now. Might level my mage, single target DPS is just SO potent as Arcane.

I like how many people can bitch, moan and rant at Blizz for 'recycling old content'; Get real. The zones are old but the fights and mechanics are new. What else can Blizzard do for you to stop you bitching? Nothing. I'm right. Suck it up or cancel your sub, nobody is forcing you to play.

Deleted
    the mount looks truly majestic! defo buying it