onyxia just after i made my first Dk. jus got it out of starting area did a hellfire ramps and got fel reaver started looking for a new group for BF when some guildies asked me if i wanted to do ony....man i was a noob i just replied "whats that? and sure" few days later deleted the toon and kept remaking DK's to do ony....didnt relize i coulda still did it even past 60..lol

aq 40 was mine and i got the axe with the eyeball in it i still run around org with that thing to creep ppl out

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was many years ago @ lvl60 but i know my guild did a weekend run one long weekend ZG, MC, and Blackrock in one weekend so ummm i think it was MC first. Not saying we cleared them all but we did them all yay for old 40 mans

molten core. my fps was like 20 tops, i couldn't see shit and had ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKIN IDEA what was happening.

and i loved every second of it ;p

Molten Core, because there weren't any other raids at the time.

Zul'Gurub then MC
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

Molten Core, before BWL came out. shaman healing, 5 or more people goin afk, and still clearing in 3 and a half hours. good times =)

I'm surprised at how many say Kara.

It was Karazhan for me as well, the day I hit 70 right after Sunwell patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Gugizimo View Post
    Molten Core, because there weren't any other raids at the time.
    Wrong my first raid was UBRS 15man.

15+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan with my Hunter, TBC had just launched and getting that fucking Master's Key was an achievment. Heroic Shadow Labs, I remember you well.
    Last edited by Malania; 2011-04-28 at 04:52 AM.

1. UBRS
    2. Moltencore
    3. ZG
    4. AQ20

i got invited by my friend to a run with a mix of the best 2 guilds on the server. rolled on some ret gear, then the healy mace of maiden, cause i hadent decided on spec and it was nice. they werent too happy with that. then i moved in flame wreath, and followed that up with getting lost on the way back to aran.

God i miss TBC. no sarcasm, seriously miss kara at level.

Molten Core old school. That and Ony were the only raid content.

kara on my resto druid. lb lb lb rejuv (macros to target OTlb lb lb rejuv then refresh LB on MT LB on OT and every other LB refresh rejuv............ lots of fun supa hard. the other healers were bored all night :x
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kara.. I was a hunter and just dinged 70 and had no idea what md the boss was

Deleted
    1st. time ever in a raid group was somewhere in november 2005 when i went with a group of lvl 40s lunatics to raid Xroads we got prety much pwnt by the hordes the first time but then we got some lvl 60 s reinforcements (2 40 man raid groups ) and tables turned ) all in all it lasted about 8 hours or so
    2nd. time was at lvl 52 (with my rogue) in Strat baron run ... i prety much stayed stealthed the entire run and got offhand dager and baron cloak
    After that tens of ubrs and other 10 man dungeons runs (before they made them 5 mans)
    First time ever in a raid raid must have been in Zul gurub as a paladin (dispell bot basicly ) and it was quite fun.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan.

Enough said.

EDIT: holy crap, looks like everyone else in the world started in Kara too..

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it was Onyxia. Or it may have been Molten Core. We ran both each week, honing our skills in avoiding getting tail swiped into whelps and avoiding deep breaths; and working our way up towards the big, spinning fire lord himself.

UBRS wasn't a raid, even when there was a player cap of 15 (and when we cleared it with 9 people in partial MC gear we thought we were the bees knees, lol); raids consisted of 40 people. MC and Ony were the only two raids before Blackwing Lair was released; although when I started raiding, BWL had already been released (1.6 wasn't it?) - though we were nowhere near geared to tackle it!

Edit: Speaking of UBRS. My hunter never ever did get Finkle's Skinner.
    For the Alliance!