Poll: Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    lol at a mod not reading the front page

Yes, go ahead and laugh at me for refreshing my boards more often than spamming the front page. I'll just go ahead and laugh at your ban. --Kel
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2011-04-29 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    Everyone's thinking it. Atonement staff. [fyi not serious]
    [fyi serious]

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

Quote Originally Posted by Xelaeno View Post
    [fyi serious]
    Ah there you are. Welcome back, Xel.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    I want this hold this baby too, but half my guild will want it, which will probably make it impossible for me to aquire it. The officers will get it first since they get prio and so on and so on. Wonder how we will discuss this. Because Shadowmourne was not that big of a deal. Most people did not want it, because of the constant raidign we did. But now, everyone wants this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Pretty much where I stand too.
    Not going to happen though. It will have an offensive procc effect, making you the last one to ever get it even the baddie new trial will get more out of it than you would :/

What's a Spriests I've never seen this thing in a raid before are they good or something or are they just that rare thing like the moonkin i hear about?
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

I will probably be the first who gets it in my guild. I am a Mage.
    As for who will be the worlds first, I bet it will be a member of a Top Hardcore guild as it will require Ragnaros Defeat in a quest. Maybe some tokens must be collected from the Heroic boses in Firelands as it was with the Shadowmourne in ICC. The thing is that it will be very hard to get... harder than it was to get Shadowmourne.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tej View Post
    So, how many of you Spriests are vying for it?

Have you been assigned as the ONE in your guild already for it?

Have you made any preparations for it? If yes then what all have you done so far?

Have you more information about the epic quest line, required drops etc from raids and the profession requirement? If yes, please share.
    I will be the first one in my guild to get it (SP here).
    Have been saveing some gold for it. Im at around 60k gold but seeing some time back that it will be something like Smourne where you will need 25 embers (something in the lines of orbs) makeing the legendary at start will probably cost like 150k gold.
    12/12 in raids will not be a problem for most guilds i suppose. Just hope they wont make a 13/13 requirement since my guild is only 7/13 atm :S.

I have at least 3 casters in my group that are going for it and then it's going to be between me and the resto shaman once they all have it, soooooooo I'm not going to hold my breath here on ever getting one, looks like I'm farming MC and Uld for my legendary :P

Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    I bet it will be a member of a Top Hardcore guild as it will require Ragnaros Defeat in a quest
    Yes, that would be of little shock, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    Maybe some tokens must be collected from the Heroic boses in Firelands as it was with the Shadowmourne in ICC. The thing is that it will be very hard to get... harder than it was to get Shadowmourne.
    No quest objective in Shadowmourne needed Heroic kills (They just increased the drop chance of the fragments), and that would literally be telling every non-Heroic capable guild "Haha Blizz says no!" which is very counter-intuitive to their whole "accessible design" goal. Double-check your history next time.

The new bosses alone will be way hard. And the only major guild-related component, as per the blue posted info we have gotten, is the crafting materials (basically the Primordial Saronite of Firelands). Majority of the legwork is solo work, and not to be taken lightly.

My caster sadly won't see it, being an alt. I main as a Paladin Tank. But I know we will be working our ass off when we can get it going.

Oh, and for people thinking banking gold is a good call, I am willing to bet the raid drop item (also used for crafting recipes) will be BoP, just like our good friend the Chaos Orb. I don't think we will need a separate raid drop item on top of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Majority of the legwork is solo work, and not to be taken lightly.
    I see what you did there!

OT: I won't get it, simply because im covered in plate and takes a lot of damage, and enither will my alt, since she is not in a raiding guld atm.

The chaos orb theory is a good one though, and i got an idea for how it will work out:

Blizz said that the prephase would include some "help" from different proffesions, and by that i think they mean to introduce a new kind of Chas orb, and to have them BoP, lets call them fire orbs. These fire Orbs will be used to craft items from the recipes they talked about, and also to make the thingy for the staff quest. Maybe they can convert one orb into a staff piece, and you have to gather pieces from different proffesions, or maybe each proffesion can use an orb to "enchant" or "Imbue" the staff wih their powers. Today, many proffesions can do something like this.

I'd love to get it, but it all depends on whether or not it has haste. Would the proc, sockets, other stats, and reforging make up for 0 haste? I'm hoping that the answer's yes, but if you're in a loot council guild (like mine) stats are going to be a big determiner in who gets it first. If there's no haste, I'm definitely 3rd or 4th in line. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Xelaeno View Post
    [fyi serious]
    ^ this

going to be an amazing staff for any disc priest who manages to get their hands on it. the proc will be awesome for atonement, not to mention that we get +15% intellect and intellect interacts directly with our mastery = beast shields. so it's pretty much gonna be a beast for atonement and bubble spamming. bubble spam, and smite/holy fire when the proc is up.

yes, im serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Entropic View Post
    I'm 99% sure I'll be the first one in my guild to attain it and my raid leader is most likely already prepared to help me get it.

Oh and no, I'm not an Spriest lol.
    Um sure....

I want it but I'm going to get it 2nd because there's only one caster DPS in my 10man. (as of right now)
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodisius View Post
    Well if I raid 10-mans so I should be able to get mine faster than most. >
    Howcome? I remember the post saying it didnt matter if you are 10 or 25 man.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Ah there you are. Welcome back, Xel.
    Thanks, it's good to be back

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

Quote Originally Posted by undethknight View Post
    lol at a mod not reading the front page

Yes, go ahead and laugh at me for refreshing my boards more often than spamming the front page. I'll just go ahead and laugh at your ban. --Kel
    So why is it you banned someone for pointing something out and laughing? Seems like a immature abuse of power and shouldnt be allowed...
    Last edited by Rezkin; 2011-04-30 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lecktor View Post
    it's pretty much gonna be a beast for atonement and bubble spamming. bubble spam, and smite/holy fire when the proc is up.
    Assuming its an INT or SP proc, which I seriously doubt.

I want to go on the record a second time and say that no disc or holy priest should ever touch this staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezkin View Post
    So why is it you banned someone for pointing something out and laughing? Seems like a immature abuse of power and shouldnt be allowed...
    Agreed. A post 4 hours after it's been on the front page of your site and you're gonna ban someone for chuckling about it? grow some thicker skin we're not here to lick your shoes. This site has really gone downhill since boub added new mods in the last year - I see mod abuse all the time like this crap. Ban me if you want, I have no vested interest in my post history and gmail accounts are free.