Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hi there

Love the UI, works really well no general complaints! Everything seemed to slot into place.

However, the clock is not showing up and neither is target buffs/debuffs, this is obviously proving challenging in raids to see what the bosses have on them!

Anyone have any ideas? (Enclosed is a pic)

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Megahair View Post
    Hi there

Love the UI, works really well no general complaints! Everything seemed to slot into place.

However, the clock is not showing up and neither is target buffs/debuffs, this is obviously proving challenging in raids to see what the bosses have on them!

Anyone have any ideas? (Enclosed is a pic)

Thanks in advance!
    You'll have to PM me the link to the image.

Double check the profile for your satrina buff frames is set to UltimateShamanUIenh.

'/sbf options' and click the profile button on the bottom.

The clock should be on your minimap.
    Last edited by Syronius; 2011-04-25 at 10:01 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    i love the ui, switched from a tukui mod to this just now, but when i installed my bagsack has been tripping out over quartz, sldatatext, and a few other things... any idea how to fix these? I'm also resto and it shows my attack power,melee crit... any way to fix that also?
    Last edited by silektro; 2011-04-26 at 06:07 AM.

Hey Sham,

Long time user of the TUSUI here, I was wondering which I am sure you are probably going to get this question a ton today if you are going to update this with 4.1 today?? and if so, when do you plan on having it out?? I remember reading a while ago that you were going to update this when 4.1 came out but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks and as always, keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    Hey Sham,

Long time user of the TUSUI here, I was wondering which I am sure you are probably going to get this question a ton today if you are going to update this with 4.1 today?? and if so, when do you plan on having it out?? I remember reading a while ago that you were going to update this when 4.1 came out but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks and as always, keep up the good work
    I will be absolutely.

Any new patches just like these will take a while for some addon authors to update their spells and such ( if they haven't been on ptr ) so I generally wait for them to fix their addon issues rather than myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you i was worried since it hadnt been updated since 4.0.1 (even though it worked perfectly of course) that you might of left this compilation. Love this ui! so so much!

It looks like there are only two addons with errors after updating from curse, not too bad Sham!!. One is Power Auras, and the other is MSBT (don't think he's updating anymore).

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty much all of mine say out of date and i hate to run out of date addons in general

---------- Post added 2011-04-27 at 04:27 PM ----------

Um is there an ETA on when itll be ready?

I'm currently waiting for a couple of addons to be updated, one being a stable version of Totem Timers (last version I saw and haven't tested yet is 10.4 beta).

The other is grid.

Another is 'stuf' and its boss frames bothering the crap out of me. I may have to dive into it to see what the issue is.

Quote Originally Posted by splusr68 View Post
    It looks like there are only two addons with errors after updating from curse, not too bad Sham!!. One is Power Auras, and the other is MSBT (don't think he's updating anymore).
    Yeah Power Auras was also giving me problems and I think MSBT was fixed late last night.

power auras, msbt, tidy plates, totem timers were updated late yesterday

Deleted
    So noticed that TT didnt show the Lava Surge proc aura but did show the Fulmination proc. So I installed the BETA TT and now the Lava Surge worked but not the Fulmination. So switched back and then all my(ur) settings were reseted...
    Any help is greatly appriciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere outside McDonalds, free internet
    Hi there Syronius just have to say i love this UI and i wounder when its going to be up-to-date with the 4.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    I will be absolutely.

Any new patches just like these will take a while for some addon authors to update their spells and such ( if they haven't been on ptr ) so I generally wait for them to fix their addon issues rather than myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strippárn View Post
    Hi there Syronius just have to say i love this UI and i wounder when its going to be up-to-date with the 4.1?
    he's already said yes a few posts up

I have question about grid, I am using your Grid layout but suddenly since 4.1 my healtrace doesn't work. Any soultion to that? I don't really wanna upgrade grid as new version is horrible (the grid2).

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    I have question about grid, I am using your Grid layout but suddenly since 4.1 my healtrace doesn't work. Any soultion to that? I don't really wanna upgrade grid as new version is horrible (the grid2).
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...HealTrace.html

Updated.

Ye thats the thing I updated it but it still doesn't show up in my status option ingame, no idea why

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    Ye thats the thing I updated it but it still doesn't show up in my status option ingame, no idea why
    You have to update your grid obviously or it won't work...

Thanks somehow I managed to get the 4.06 version so everything works fine now. But I noticed one thing. I got shadowed unit frames for my player/target frames and grid for healing. The thing is when I for example take falling dmg the health defict has like 0.1 sec delay on grid compared to my shadowed unit frame. Is this thing suppose to happen or maybe it's just something fucked up with my addons?

so here is a new problem

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...211_170516.jpg

never had 2 grid windows pop up before
    also this popped up dont know if it is the issue or not

3x Grid-1.40000.1403\GridStatusName.lua:93: Usage: UnitGUID("unit")
    Grid-1.40000.1403\GridStatusName.lua:93: in function `?'
    CallbackHandler-1.0-6 (Ace3):147: in function <...Ons\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
    <in C code>: ?
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function `?'
    CallbackHandler-1.0-6 (Ace3):92: in function `Fire'
    AceEvent-3.0-3 (Ace3):120: in function <Ace3\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

---------- Post added 2011-05-03 at 12:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Iralevitas View Post
    so here is a new problem

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...211_170516.jpg

never had 2 grid windows pop up before
    also this popped up dont know if it is the issue or not

3x Grid-1.40000.1403\GridStatusName.lua:93: Usage: UnitGUID("unit")
    Grid-1.40000.1403\GridStatusName.lua:93: in function `?'
    CallbackHandler-1.0-6 (Ace3):147: in function <...Ons\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
    <in C code>: ?
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function `?'
    CallbackHandler-1.0-6 (Ace3):92: in function `Fire'
    AceEvent-3.0-3 (Ace3):120: in function <Ace3\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>
    so. ima noob, i updated stuf this morning and didnt realize that raid frames came with it bundle, issue resolved