Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Taiga vs. the student body president from Toradora.

Seriously. It's not even an action series, and that's still one of the most savage things ever.

On the action side, not much beats out Norris vs. the 08th MS Team. A hero's death, and he's one of the bad guys.

Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    True, but I mean, HE CAUGHT HIS SWORD! lol, He probably didn't need to use the final getsuga tensho, and kept his power, meh, it was still awsome
    No, I am pretty sure he had to. Aizen is pretty much immortal so if Ichigo would have just fought him normally Aizen would have just kept getting stronger and stronger

Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    True, but I mean, HE CAUGHT HIS SWORD! lol, He probably didn't need to use the final getsuga tensho, and kept his power, meh, it was still awsome
    Considering Saigo no Getsuga Tenshō didn't do crap to Aizen in the end, if anything he wasn't strong enough. (Urahara + Hogyuko, etc.)

Also, I'll be really shocked if he doesn't get his powers back somehow.
    Last edited by Nachtwarrior666; 2011-05-08 at 02:32 AM.

Best battle right here. This guy is concentrated loyalty. Pulls of his mission at any cost. Never seen anything as amazing as this. Also, I suggest anyone, Gundam fan or not, to watch 08th MS Team. It's one of the best, if not the best Gundam series (there's some dispute, but this is a top one for sure).

10+ Year Old Account

Shortened version of the Ichigo vs Byakuya fight.

I liked the end fight in Panty and Stocking. I cant link a video because they are fighting a giant penis.

It involves them using a drill that pierces the heavens, summoning god who is wearing Panties, Stockings and a Garterbelt. (OMG ITS THE NAME OF THE SHOW)

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    (OMG ITS THE NAME OF THE SHOW)

yeah the quality sucks...

i would say kenshin vs sojiro (littlie smiling kid) and kenshin fifhts in his ovas TRust and Betrayal.

Thought I might as well post the video of the fight. Though it's only part of the very final confrontation.

To the people that said Ichigo Full hollow V. Uqquiorra, I hated it. It was way too 1 sided once Ichigo transformed.
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2011-05-08 at 04:47 AM.

What? What?!

C'mon children, gather round and see how a real battle is conducted. See the almighty glory, war, terror and gore that is Berserk.

As wondrous as the anime may seem, it pales in comparison to the badassery that is the manga. Here, I'll explain. The anime? Covers the first, oh, three books.

There are 35 now. And they're still coming.

Behold, children, and weep before the might of Gutts. Hundred man slayer. The Black Swordsman.

Why is he so amazing? Because unlike Ichigo, Kenshin and so many other animes that have been noted here, Gutts is MORTAL. He bleeds, he loses an arm, and eye, and it stays that way. There's no magical pity fairy to save him, he just SURVIVES.
    Last edited by Marintha; 2011-05-08 at 04:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know someone is going to criticize me for this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIT1wm3FH9Y

Any major fight in fist of the north star

10+ Year Old Account
    DBZ - Goku vs Frieza Long drawn out dramatic encounter with an epicly legendary ending. Basically the start of Goku's true power.

Naruto - The Sanin Showdown Jiraiya Tsunade vs Orochimaru Pretty great battle between the 3 legendary sanin and Naruto/Kabuto where Naruto finally uses rasengan for the first time to defeat Kabuto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marintha View Post
    What? What?!

C'mon children, gather round and see how a real battle is conducted. See the almighty glory, war, terror and gore that is Berserk.

As wondrous as the anime may seem, it pales in comparison to the badassery that is the manga. Here, I'll explain. The anime? Covers the first, oh, three books.

Behold, children, and weep before the might of Gutts. Hundred man slayer. The Black Swordsman.

Why is he so amazing? Because unlike Ichigo, Kenshin and so many other animes that have been noted here, Gutts is MORTAL. He bleeds, he loses an arm, and eye, and it stays that way. There's no magical pity fairy to save him, he just SURVIVES.
    I believe you forgot how he not only survives but continues to fight unending.

Quote Originally Posted by Suikoden View Post
    I know someone is going to criticize me for this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIT1wm3FH9Y
    It's just a real shame they never actually gave Vegeta a real kill in that series. His Final Flash against Cell and his self-destruction against Buu were both cooler than how both of those characters died. Even though DBZ has numerous faults, I still think Vegeta stands out a solid character all these years later.

Quote Originally Posted by Marintha View Post
    What? What?!

Sadly I've never been able to get into manga

However, I want them to come out with more Berserk so badly. Definitely one of the best anime's I've seen, and Gutts is a complete badass on all levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtwarrior666 View Post
    Also, I'll be really shocked if he doesn't get his powers back somehow.
    He does, he's in the process of doing it in the manga.

OT:
    In no particular order...
    Scar vs Wrath from the manga/later anime series of Full Metal Alchemist
    Iria vs Zeiram in Iria: Zeiram the Animation
    Fights involving either (or both) D and Meier Link in the Vampire Hunter D series
    Few others, but those popped up into my head first.

Quote Originally Posted by Siam View Post

Best battle right here. This guy is concentrated loyalty. Pulls of his mission at any cost. Never seen anything as amazing as this. Also, I suggest anyone, Gundam fan or not, to watch 08th MS Team. It's one of the best, if not the best Gundam series (there's some dispute, but this is a top one for sure).
    Any Universal Century arc is god tier above all other gundam series. Too often though I encounter people who've only been exposed to Seed variants...

On that particular fight, I'll just add that I have my MG Gouf and Ez8 set up on my shelf. -Like a boss-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Sadly I've never been able to get into manga

However, I want them to come out with more Berserk so badly. Definitely one of the best anime's I've seen, and Gutts is a complete badass on all levels.
    They're supposedly making either movies a series or OVAs the bloody law about content has made it into a mess as to what it will be.

---------- Post added 2011-05-08 at 05:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RezPlz View Post
    Any Universal Century arc is god tier above all other gundam series. Too often though I encounter people who've only been exposed to Seed variants...

On that particular fight, I'll just add that I have my MG Gouf and Ez8 set up on my shelf. -Like a boss-
    HEY don't diss Turn A and X. Wing was good as well. But yeah feel ya about how people only seem to know what CN showed.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    I think I was a tad strange. I liked Griffith more than I liked Guts as a character. Guts is incredibly straightforward, doesn't think far ahead, just likes to chop things up. Griffith demonstrates great ambition, subtle planning, and the ability to act both genteel as well as coldly calculating. Yes Guts is a badass, no doubt about that, but I thought Griffith made the series (never read the manga).