Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Not with default settings, no. You have to configure it that way yourself;p
    Can you upload your UI as compilation to be available for download, eg wowinterface?
    Last edited by Pump; 2011-05-09 at 11:43 AM.

i need to move that guild group flag somehow and take the player frame debuff icons out of ouf. threat bar goes on top of dmg meter, it's at 0 there cause i had images up.

idle:
    http://i.imgur.com/560gh.jpg

raid:
    http://i.imgur.com/qUR7P.jpg
    Last edited by lalaine; 2011-05-09 at 02:51 PM. Reason: edited cause i'm too dumb to use thumbnails properly!

Quote Originally Posted by lalaine View Post
    i need to move that guild group flag somehow and take the player frame debuff icons out of ouf. threat bar goes on top of dmg meter, it's at 0 there cause i had images up.
    What's the addon used in combat log? Nice UI anyways.

i think you're referring to eavesdrop, the visual combat log at the bottom of screen. great mod!

Deleted
    First of all, thanks for telling me to try Tukui, i have fell on love with it, but there is one problem: Tukui doesnt have exp bar(?), and i would like to use it while leveling my hunter.. but i think its bit stupid to level without exp bar. So is there some option that i have to put on or what? Download other addon just for exp bar?

Quote Originally Posted by lalaine View Post
    i think you're referring to eavesdrop, the visual combat log at the bottom of screen. great mod!
    Ye thats the one, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Grenak View Post
    First of all, thanks for telling me to try Tukui, i have fell on love with it, but there is one problem: Tukui doesnt have exp bar(?), and i would like to use it while leveling my hunter.. but i think its bit stupid to level without exp bar. So is there some option that i have to put on or what? Download other addon just for exp bar?
    Mouse over the bottom of the player unit frame, and it will show your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Another UI and i am finally pleased
    That looks really slick. Nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnst View Post
    Any opinions?
    Icon from castbar overlapping your chat window.
    Buttons on right-hand side seem a bit out of place.
    Straight/rounded corner borders seem a bit mismatched.

I'm always trying to tweak my ui. Probably my biggest pet peave is every time I try to add shadow unit frames for raids they bug out and people stay dead when they're alive or debuffs never show up. >_< So I always end up going back to default... and I want to some day make it so buffs up top right continue to go in a straight line instead of going to another row..but maintain the consolidated the buff thingie. Meh... If anyone has some good suggestions for button skins lemme know, I never can find anything that really looks just right.

(Did I thumbnail this right? I saw other posts with thumbnails this size bust most were smaller... not sure if it's okay or not.)

It's fine, but we prefer using small/medium thumbnails for imgur.
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-05-12 at 10:05 AM.

Heavily inspired by Kripp but his hadn't been updated in a while and I had to clear my saved variables when 4.1 hit and I had to delete my WTF. Have a few target debuffs my filter missed that I've got to add.

Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post

Heavily inspired by Kripp but his hadn't been updated in a while and I had to clear my saved variables when 4.1 hit and I had to delete my WTF. Have a few target debuffs my filter missed that I've got to add.
    Sorry, but lol at raid chat..
    Very nice UI though.

Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    (snip)

Is a Kripp UI 4.1 Fan Update @ Wowinterface you could give a go.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Taking minimalism to a whole new level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got it the way I like it.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-05-12 at 10:05 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post

Damn, that sure is minimalistic. how long did you play with it that way? i mean you have to see a bit more information then that dont you?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Damn, that sure is minimalistic. how long did you play with it that way? i mean you have to see a bit more information then that dont you?
    What more do I have to see?

Deleted
    What more do I have to see?
    I dont know :P it just feels to empty!

Deleted

Did you remove the target frame? It can work for meelee classes (and probably healers). But for ranged it doesn't. (or did they change the nameplates for further range etc?).

Multiple target DoT trackign could get hard, tho I guess you could put your DoT's under the nameplate.

And why the minimap and buffs in combat? YOU CALL THAT MINIMALISM NOOB xD. And your MSBT (or whatever) crit text is at the wrong size.

p.s. You have to talk a bit more Carebear, your chat is always emtpy.