Page 36 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So I pour through the guide here... read every page... (never realize how long a topic is till you read it all) and I think I have a grasp of Rdruid pretty well at this point...
    To put it plainly... im going oom... ending fights on FUMES half the time... not understanding why...
    Im the mama regen spec 8/2/31... and spirit on all but 3 pieces (damn t11 helm wont drop so I have shitty tier chest) and im STILL having issues... I went to help group 2 (10m guild) cause my main group on break... and I actually oom'd cho'gall... NEVER happens... ill get an armory link and some logs later if I can (posting at work has some cons)... seeking advise please
    Im Sargaris on Daggerspine in the guild Mojo
    Ty in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    We wont really be able to help you until we see your logs. But once we do we may be able to see some basic problems to help.

I figured as much... linking with the phone is such a pain... my ups is usually pretty high... so I may just be faster than my other healers... I don't know... logs will help... so ill get em up asap

---------- Post added 2011-05-09 at 03:40 AM ----------

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-kc...ne/?enc=bosses
    There we go... im going on a limb and saying navigating WoL on a phone is EVIL... but hopefully it'll help

Judging from the logs, you're not doing anything wrong. The other two healers are shit, and you're trying to compensate.
    Basically, you are healing too much and therefore going oom. Druids are not designed to single-heal raid content. If you get a decent second healer and take a step back from WG/RJ blanketing, you'll be fine mana-wise.

Gear and spec are fine, although personally I wouldn't omit Living Seed for 10s as it gives a decent amount of healing (whereas I don't see a point in Nature's Bounty). You also have two items that are not reforged to spirit.

Also a side note: For the way you heal, with WG mostly far on top, the 2005 haste breakpoint would give you more healing than stacking spirit. But of course that's not always easy to reach (you can look at my armory for an example).

true.... 2005 haste IS important....
    unless ur gaurantee'd DI :P

---------- Post added 2011-05-09 at 09:38 AM ----------

so i have the 2005 breakpoint no problem.. so you think its my other healers?
    makes me kinda sad.... but nothing i can do other than leave guild i guess...

---------- Post added 2011-05-09 at 09:43 AM ----------

ill go ahead and attach a G1 log as well... maybe that will also help. i dont oom AS MUCH with that group.... but it still happens from time to time
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...ne/?enc=bosses
    again thank you for anyone willing to help

---------- Post added 2011-05-09 at 09:47 AM ----------

natures bounty was mostly for ToL boost and i use a good chunk of my CC procs on RG over HT, so the crit healing gives me a decient boost

Deleted
    Hi there, I see everyone skips Blessing of the Grove, I was thinking to use this build( at the moment I dont have mana problems)
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0hfZZrfzId0ruouo

Isnt worthy those 2 points there?

Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krulz View Post
    Hi there, I see everyone skips Blessing of the Grove, I was thinking to use this build( at the moment I dont have mana problems)

Thank you!
    BotG stacks additively, meaning you do not get the full 4%, only slightly over 2% with 2 points. Unless you can drop a lot of regen points, it's better to add those points to LS/NB. Use http://theincbear.com/living-seed-replacement/ to judge what talents will be best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Krulz View Post

Thank you!
    tbh if you are not having mana issues at all, and being in a situation where you really dont need it, i would probably use this spec for maximum throughput http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0hfZZMfzIdcru0uo
    since there are many other classes that "should" clense over we Rdruids (im a hypocrite there cause i have it in NC), you can drop point there, giving you enough for LS AND NB. and since those 2 talents imo coordinate pretty damn well together, that would be ur best option

Deleted
    Thank you very much for you replys, @SargorVirm. I dont use Regrowth that much, I mean, I only use it sometimes with the ClearCasting proc...(or chimaeron fight). Thats why I never take that talent and the Nourish thing isnt big deal.

I understand completely. I usually use HT on OOC procs... UNLESS im in tree... which is where NB shines. The theory is since BotG is additive not multiplicative its very week for throughput.
    Where LS is every nuke (bound to be casting them) and NB is GREAT for ur bloom blanket in ToL form.
    at least that's how I understand the math. But personal flare / comfort does play a bigger role than ppl think.
    Best of luck to yah.

Deleted
    I cant stress enough the importance of Potions - Mythical Mana and Concentration.

Taking Cho Gall as the given example, there are periods in the fight where healing 'calms down'. A Concentration potion is a huge mana boost, especially if you ahve the Alchemy Trinket. Make sure you re-apply LB/Rejuv on tank and cast a WG just before you use the Potion.

Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    true.... 2005 haste IS important....
    unless ur gaurantee'd DI :P

---------- Post added 2011-05-09 at 09:38 AM ----------

so i have the 2005 breakpoint no problem.. so you think its my other healers?
    makes me kinda sad.... but nothing i can do other than leave guild i guess...

---------- Post added 2011-05-09 at 09:43 AM ----------

ill go ahead and attach a G1 log as well... maybe that will also help. i dont oom AS MUCH with that group.... but it still happens from time to time
    again thank you for anyone willing to help

---------- Post added 2011-05-09 at 09:47 AM ----------

natures bounty was mostly for ToL boost and i use a good chunk of my CC procs on RG over HT, so the crit healing gives me a decient boost
    It doesn't look like you are doing anything wrong. You "could" be a bit more aggressive with innervates. Over a 7+min fight, the Cho'gall examples you mentioned, you can squeeze three in, and it looks like you only used it twice. Especially since the last part of Cho'gall can be the most intensive, it would be worth it to be able to pop another innervate in the last 30secs. Other than that, you dont swiftmend a ton, I think 9 times over 7mins on both logs I looked at. I can understand wanting to save it to place during the most advantageous parts of the fight, but its cheap, instant and heals for a good amount. Efflo is also MUCH better than it used to be, so I would maybe try to swiftmend more, if you can think of it. Also, you are nourishing, which is basically a mana neutral spell, but its still mana used for generally very little benefit. If you are casting them under the nature's bounty buff, it's understandable, but otherwise, I dont see much benefit from that spell, and it was either your lowest heals or second lowest next to the instant hit of RJ.

The other thing is get your raid to click the lightwell. A total of three people clicked lightwells during the kill you say you oomed on. Cho-gall is tailor made for easy use of that spell
    Last edited by Meejum; 2011-05-10 at 04:19 PM.

[QUOTE=Meejum;11404686]It doesn't look like you are doing anything wrong. You "could" be a bit more aggressive with innervates. Over a 7+min fight, the Cho'gall examples you mentioned, you can squeeze three in, and it looks like you only used it twice. Especially since the last part of Cho'gall can be the most intensive, it would be worth it to be able to pop another innervate in the last 30secs. Other than that, you dont swiftmend a ton, I think 9 times over 7mins on both logs I looked at. I can understand wanting to save it to place during the most advantageous parts of the fight, but its cheap, instant and heals for a good amount. Efflo is also MUCH better than it used to be, so I would maybe try to swiftmend more, if you can think of it. Also, you are nourishing, which is basically a mana neutral spell, but its still mana used for generally very little benefit. If you are casting them under the nature's bounty buff, it's understandable, but otherwise, I dont see much benefit from that spell, and it was either your lowest heals or second lowest next to the instant hit of RJ./QUOTE]

ty for the advice, it does seem logical
    though.... throughput is NOT what im trying to increase (well.. you always WANT to increase it). im trying to find ways to improve my fellow healers, or decerning if its a lost cause ... and if it is... i might have to transfer to new server i guess
    Last edited by SargorVirm; 2011-05-11 at 12:43 AM. Reason: damn sig is annoying....need new 1's if ppl wanna help find those

with the change to healers crit. Will this make casting regrowth worth it again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nox165 View Post
    with the change to healers crit. Will this make casting regrowth worth it again?
    Depends. You should read the mastery thread. But basically.
    Sm is a 15 second CD. New mastery is 10 seconds. So for 100% uptime we have to direct heal every 15 seconds or so. With the crit change and NB RG will probably be a better choice over HT for CC. As for non-CC, RG will still be expensive but tbh, may still be the best choice. We'll just have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Depends. You should read the mastery thread. But basically.
    Sm is a 15 second CD. New mastery is 10 seconds. So for 100% uptime we have to direct heal every 15 seconds or so. With the crit change and NB RG will probably be a better choice over HT for CC. As for non-CC, RG will still be expensive but tbh, may still be the best choice. We'll just have to see.
    ah i thought so. Also is the new mastery even on the ptr i looked on my druid and it still says symbiosis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nox165 View Post
    ah i thought so. Also is the new mastery even on the ptr i looked on my druid and it still says symbiosis.
    Odd. Maybe they haven't put that patch out yet. Did you test it? Maybe they didn't change the tooltip. Sigh....I need to Dl the ptr but I don't want to =[

Deleted

Smile Another armory check request ;)

I would appreciate some insight of fellow druids

With gaining my alchemy trinket I felt I should be able to get to 2005 haste.
    I have reforged all I can, enchanted with haste, but I can't seem to make it without gemming a few pure haste gems. It's very much against my feelings, since I've always been someone that gemmed red all the way (except meta req. and worth-it-int-socketbonuses).
    Now I've read (on this forum aswell) that you can afford to drop quite some int in favour of hitting the 2004. That it's worth it basically.

This makes me ask you the following:
    - Did I sacrfice to much int or is it fine.. in other words... should I get my int back and screw the 2005 or is this the way to go?
    - Do you have any suggestions how I could gain the needed haste in a more optimal way then I do now? I've stared myself blind on it and I think I started blocking my common sense, because I can't seen another way anymore.

I am not allowed to post links (like armory) yet, since its my first post, but my character is Trivia on the realm Jaedenar EU.

I would like to note that I don't have any problems as is in any role (tankhealer/raidhealer 10mans hardmode), but I like to get the best out of my character, therefor my question.

Thanks!
    Last edited by mmoc4fcd8bf2d6; 2011-05-11 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TriviaSol View Post
    - Do you have any suggestions how I could gain the needed haste in a more optimal way then I do now? I've stared myself blind on it and I think I started blocking my common sense, because I can't seen another way anymore.
    There are of course a few options in gearing to reach the haste more easily. It just depends on which items you have.

1) Use Valiona's Medallion instead of your spi/crit neck.
    2) Use Signet of the Fifth Circle instead of your spi/crit ring.
    3) A lot more haste is possible by using different 4pT11 items. If you switch your setup to Head+Shoulder+Chest+Hands and use Stormrider's Leggings (or Throne equivalent), you get about 150 additional haste (at the cost of spirit).

With some of these changes, it should be possible to use the proper int gems and bracers enchant. Maybe even a better feet enchant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TriviaSol View Post
    I would appreciate some insight of fellow druids

With gaining my alchemy trinket I felt I should be able to get to 2005 haste.
    I have reforged all I can, enchanted with haste, but I can't seem to make it without gemming a few pure haste gems. It's very much against my feelings, since I've always been someone that gemmed red all the way (except meta req. and worth-it-int-socketbonuses).
    Now I've read (on this forum aswell) that you can afford to drop quite some int in favour of hitting the 2004. That it's worth it basically.

This makes me ask you the following:
    - Did I sacrfice to much int or is it fine.. in other words... should I get my int back and screw the 2005 or is this the way to go?

I am not allowed to post links (like armory) yet, since its my first post, but my character is Trivia on the realm Jaedenar EU.

I would like to note that I don't have any problems as is in any role (tankhealer/raidhealer 10mans hardmode), but I like to get the best out of my character, therefor my question.

Thanks!
    Look at Nahlä en Arak-arahm EU, without the alchi trinket i have 2015 haste. I just shit on spi, i only have 1950~ (witout tsunami stacks and the 350 mp5 from Tyrande's doll wich is the best healer trinket until cho'gall hm by the way ... think about it) but i have many items that don't have spi, my both rings, my neck, my 346 bracers... Spi is good for regen, but with a certain amount of intell, intell becomes as good for regen as it. So reforge spi if you need, but u must stack intell as much as possible, never gem for 40 haste, and juste keep it like this :

-Red 40 intell
    -Yellow 20 int 20 haste

IF the bonus is equal or better than 20 int, respect colors (if blue gem is needed, gem 20 int 20 spi)
    For others, stack intell.
    Last edited by mmoc3ccfffc189; 2011-05-12 at 05:41 PM.