Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Indeed, I like listening to people like Mark Crilley, Talented Youtube guy and am reading a book called drawing on the right side of the brain. While very sciency, it's interesting ^_^
    I quickly checked out his youtube and watched the first video, "MMORPA." Really cool and cute. I love how the picture kept evolving into different styles.

With regards to the pictures you couldn't see, I went back to check on them. They're there, which is good. For a second I thought that maybe a mod took them down, but I couldn't remember doing anything naughty. D:
    Here's the exact page that they're on, hopefully :http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24

I do so love you Rachel, but you are guaranteed to scare off all men in this thread like that!
    Hey, where I come from, the boys don't mind it and understand that it's natural. They're also quite fine talking about it. It's the girls that are the problem. You should've seen my grade 8 and 9 health classes; girls and their endless screams. Argh.
    I also talk about it more freely than the average girl 'cause it helps other girls/women to realize that they don't have to be so secretive and ashamed of a normal bodily function.
    The way I see it: If a guy can talk in public about the multitude of x-rated things he did to a girl, without anyone batting an eyelash no less, then girls should be able to talk about what makes them female without worrying about being bullied.

When my Grandpa (English Protestant family) married my Grandma (Portuguese (Oh no, foreign!) Catholic (Oh no, same religion and God but somehow must be evil) family) his family disowned him. For a Wedding present (Which very few of his relatives turned up to) he was given a shotgun by his parents to do the 'honourable thing.'
    Older Generations can be set in their ways and unmoving. For my Grandpa it was worth it, I wouldn't think your family had gone as far as his though!
    That really sucks, luckily he made it through.
    I've actually been discovering some crazy things about my family over the years. Some things I wish I never heard. Ugh.
    But hey, everyone's gotta dysfunctional family, right?

Have you had an interview with Metzen yet? Work for Blizzard!
    Man, I wish, but one of their pre-requisites is to move to Irvine. I don't want to go to the states. D:

This is what happens when people get too into politics =p
    Why are all Americans so into Politics? People over here couldn't give a toss.
    But either way, I'm glad you're well!
    My family is Canadian, but my dad loves America and its Republicans. :/
    I didn't even start the argument. He just forced me to sit there at the dinner table an listen to his rant. I wasn't allowed to say anything.
    It was quite dehumanizing, especially when my mom asked me why I cried at such 'minor' comments. She didn't seem to give a shit that my dad was bullying me. :/

But the conversation as to what race we would like to be? Silly!? Not at all, I have those kinds of conversations all the time ^_^
    Oh, I didn't mean silly as in 'frivolous,' or 'childish' I meant it more as 'light-hearted pillow talk that lead very quickly into sexual pillow talk.'
    It got really kinky, really fast. It was quite a fun and enjoyable conversation with my boy. He really knows how to make me laugh. XD

Anyways, thanks so much for your kindness! You're so sweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hovercat View Post
    more tauren !
    Ask and you shall receive.

This batch is from the lovely Shalinka on DA. http://shalinka.deviantart.com/

Her gallery is a must see; however it has a lot of NSFW and many, many no-wow pieces.

My commission from her:

And this one is not from Shalinka, but it is however badass:
    Last edited by Inashne; 2011-05-08 at 04:12 AM.
    My characters -
    Furrfettish - Rivendare (Tauren Blood DK) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fettish/simple
    Inashne - Rivendare (Tauren Survival Hunter) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Inashne/simple
    Furreals - Crushridge (Worgen Protection Warrior) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urreals/simple

Raven.....

You have issues.

Always nice to see some well done female tauren artwork.

Also, may I request that we not make huuuuge posts with quotes responding to posts pages and pages back with only one or two lines of text? I strongly dislike going into an artwork thread looking for new pieces (this thread is one of my favorites!) and having to scroll down...and scroll down through conversations that only consist of one single piece of posted artwork? It really gets tedious after awhile.

I understand you are a moderator raven, and I'm really not trying to be rude here- honest.

Also this thread needs more moonkins:

I know this one is shown on the blizzard official fan art page, but urrrgh so cute!

15+ Year Old Account
    WoW Fan "Quoting" Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    welcome back Raven, we missed you and your long quotes of epicness.
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2.../missed001.jpg
    Just for me? =O
    /Hug.
    But... am I dead 0.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrass View Post
    wb Raven as celebration here is a funny little frog
    As good a celebration as any ;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I like good art in general. And there are some good pieces of fan art that I see here from time to time so I always look.
    Fair enough ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by crazysmacker View Post
    and if these are reposts, i beg of the Fan Art Thread Gods to forgive me this one time!
    I think we have seen them before, but not for a while. They're great ones too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    I quickly checked out his youtube and watched the first video, "MMORPA." Really cool and cute. I love how the picture kept evolving into different styles.
    Yeah he does great tutorials too, explains how we perceive images etc, which is really interesting.
    Here's the exact page that they're on, hopefully :http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24
    Thanks ^_^
    The way I see it: If a guy can talk in public about the multitude of x-rated things he did to a girl, without anyone batting an eyelash no less, then girls should be able to talk about what makes them female without worrying about being bullied.
    It's because women are trophies and men are manly men... honest!
    But hey, everyone's gotta dysfunctional family, right?
    Definitely =D
    Man, I wish, but one of their pre-requisites is to move to Irvine.
    Indeed. I've decided I now want to live in Bali.
    She didn't seem to give a shit that my dad was bullying me. :/
    Slap him. Hard!
    (Or not, but yeah...)
    Anyways, thanks so much for your kindness! You're so sweet.
    I try!
    But I wouldn't count saying your art is good as kindness really =>
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Raven.....
    You have issues.
    I missed you too Lady Lysah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishychunk View Post
    Also, may I request that we not make huuuuge posts with quotes responding to posts pages and pages back with only one or two lines of text?
    Overrulled!
    (But seriously, I don't often do it, it's just because I was on holiday for 3 weeks or so.)
    If people put up their own art I'll always take the time to comment on it. I know if I put up some sketches and people just glanced at them and didn't comment, whether to criticize or praise it, it would seem like a waste of time and I'd be disappointed. This thread is as much for discussing Art and bantering as it is just seeing pictures.
    I strongly dislike going into an artwork thread looking for new pieces (this thread is one of my favorites!) and having to scroll down...and scroll down through conversations that only consist of one single piece of posted artwork? It really gets tedious after awhile.
    I see your point, I'd just suggest on posts such as mine or Sy's you scroll through quickly until you see some image =P
    But just think, if it was a piece of your own art that was commented on you would probably be more interested ;]
    Take a look at Linry or emilyorange for example, they put up loads of great pictures - if everyone just ignored them it would be wrong.
    I understand you are a moderator raven, and I'm really not trying to be rude here- honest.
    I know, it's a fair point!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyuun View Post
    WoW Fan "Quoting" Thread.
    Discussing people's art!
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    And you don't? <3
    Oh no you did'n'!

By Lynxia on Deviant Art.

By u369 on Deviant Art.

By KrlosKmask on Deviant Art.

By pygmygoatofdoom on Deviant Art.

<3 this one so showing it too the guild chicken he alwas pulls stuff like this with starfall if he isn't grabbing extras he grabs threat on a bunch >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Just for me? =O
    /Hug.
    But... am I dead 0.o
    nooo, it's one of those hugs that kills you, but once your free you comeback to life.

another pic of illidan, i swear i have a sickness. any whoooo he gave tyrande a necklace. :x
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

This is an example of why people should never complain about proportions of anything including body parts. In mathematics and the arts, two quantities are in the golden ratio if the ratio of the sum of the quantities to the larger quantity is equal to the ratio of the larger quantity to the smaller one. The golden ratio is an irrational mathematical constant, approximately 1.6180339887. At least since the Renaissance, many artists and architects have proportioned their works to approximate the golden ratio. (1.6180339887:1) scaling. Art of all types including video games have individual proportions to present theyre own view of "Beautiful" so please understand that thin characters with oversized breasts is that individuals scaling of beaty and needs to be respected and treated as such. I have looked through every page in this thread and there is plenty of variety in styles to look at that may appeal to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure I'm not the first one to come up with this joke. :P i should stop drawing at midnight. @_@
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.

Deleted
    This is a drawing of a friend's Troll Hunter by the name Lunesca that I am currently working on. As you can see, she has no hair yet, or something to lean on. xD I will update when I finish it.

Wowza naked troll chick

Deleted

Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-05-09 at 05:25 PM.

Deleted

Summerdrake, those look amazing.

I LOVE that blood elf shadow priest pic- just wish there was a better wallpaper version without the split side showing more detail

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ManjiSanji View Post
    Summerdrake, those look amazing.
    Ty ty!

10+ Year Old Account
    first sketch. 3x5

camera is shiiiiit. actual drawing 18x36 o_O

his feetie!
    i swear to god! a sickness with drawing illidan! this took a total of 8 hours to draw, 2 days because House is distracting. XD the hands and feet took fiing forever. >< i may color, that is if House starts to become less distracting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so this is the first one i'll post. I did it in color but idk if i'll keep posting them in color. maybe some color some not. *shurg*

I'll Admit now that its Mostly Inspired by The dark Legacy comics, and being they are more or less chibi-ized the art will look a lot like Linry's stuff. but i'll post the few two frame Comics i have done to see what people think. needless to say i don't expect much. Enjoy none the less

Last edited by kinreal; 2011-05-17 at 07:01 AM.
    O.o

nooo, it's one of those hugs that kills you, but once your free you comeback to life.
    another pic of illidan, i swear i have a sickness. any whoooo he gave tyrande a necklace. :x
    Oh, the best kind of hug then =D
    Illidan is alright for a character!
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    And Raven, still waiting for your ultra huge post in the P vs. M thread!
    200 pages. Not just of reading but of writing and quoting. You know how long that would take? =o
    Quote Originally Posted by VixenWicca View Post
    This is a drawing of a friend's Troll Hunter by the name Lunesca that I am currently working on. As you can see, she has no hair yet, or something to lean on. xD I will update when I finish it.
    http://i.imgur.com/oesMHl.jpg
    You have talent =O
    camera is shiiiiit. actual drawing 18x36 o_O
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...Ninja/long.jpg
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...inja/close.jpg
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...Ninja/feet.jpg
    his feetie!
    i swear to god! a sickness with drawing illidan! this took a total of 8 hours to draw, 2 days because House is distracting. XD the hands and feet took fiing forever. >< i may color, that is if House starts to become less distracting.
    Ok, the obsession is strange =D
    However!
    Practicing one image over and over may be a great way to improve your skills. (Though you already have good skills =P)
    When I was about 9 or 10 I kept drawing Mew over and over again 'till I could draw it perfectly from memory. I think being so pleased with that was what got me hooked on drawing.
    Quote Originally Posted by kinreal View Post
    Okay so this is the first one i'll post. I did it in color but idk if i'll keep posting them in color. maybe some color some not. *shurg*
    I lol'd =D