10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by animeguru08 View Post
    How about we are both ruled the winners just because of kesler being involved in the series,
    I can go with that. I suppose the Kesler-Datsyuk debate will depend on their respective "Vs. Sharks" stats.

As for the hockey merchandise in Florida, I assume the advantage would be lower price, due to supply/demand.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    Not to good with the Sharks roster here. Boyle/Murray match up against the Sedins... Who has Kesler?

Hamhuis/Bieksa against the Thornton/Marleau line with Edler/Salo against Clowe
    You sure Kesler is going to play apart from the Sedins. Iirc, they played together in game 6, the first game in 10 games the Sedins actually looked worthwhile. If they are apart, some combination of White/Murray/Wallin will play against Kes and Burrows. Murray is a very good defenseman but I wouldn't count on them shutting down Kesler's line if it plays anywhere near as well as it did in the Nashville series.

Actually Marlins and Rays stuff do sell quite well. Mostly though you do see more NY team stuff than Florida which is quite sad, there WAS one sports store that sold Hockey shirts but it was only Boston, New Jersey, NY Rangers, Detroit, and Philly. THAT IS IT. No love for the lightning they also HAD jerseys but it was only of Gretzky. Oh and they had a Roy autographed jersey in a frame but it wasn't for sale.

I love it. So many people against the Canucks on HFBoards, lol. I love the "us against the world" thing.
    I remember it all too well

15+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Irony;11439239
    Who has Heatley?[/QUOTE]
    Heater usually plays with Marleau and Thornton, but with the juggling the Sharks are capable of who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    people..people..it doesnt matter who has who... Luongos gunna blow it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love it. So many people against the Canucks on HFBoards, lol. I love the "us against the world" thing.
    Don't forget it is you against the NHL also. Its been what 20 years since a Canadian team won a cup? The NHL does not want Canadian teams winning the Cup or in the finals. it is bad for US ratings as they lose out on a heavy local following for a team.

I'm not butthurt (ok, I am a little) but after beating my Wings, the Sharks better take the god damn cup!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    You've been saying that for two series.

---------- Post added 2011-05-12 at 09:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Don't forget it is you against the NHL also. Its been what 20 years since a Canadian team won a cup? The NHL does not want Canadian teams winning the Cup or in the finals. it is bad for US ratings as they lose out on a heavy local following for a team.
    Yep. Now that the Wings are gone, we are now the top of the Hockey League Hit List.

You sure Kesler is going to play apart from the Sedins. Iirc, they played together in game 6, the first game in 10 games the Sedins actually looked worthwhile. If they are apart, some combination of White/Murray/Wallin will play against Kes and Burrows. Murray is a very good defenseman but I wouldn't count on them shutting down Kesler's line if it plays anywhere near as well as it did in the Nashville series.
    I'm pretty sure he wont be playing with them. AV tried that multiple times during the regular season and it didnt go too well. Samuelsson and Burrows play best with the Sedins, Raymond plays best with Kesler ( Although Raymond was crap in the regular season).

I'm just wondering how the Sedins will play this series. They were extremely happy after the Nashville series saying that it felt great to finally be a part of some post-season success. Hopefully they can play well.

chicago was out 1st round.. what are you doing here?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    chicago was out 1st round.. what are you doing here?
    loling @ you for blowing a 3 - 0 lead in the series n blowing that n almost losing in game 7.... against an 8 seed team.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Who has Heatley?
    Not sure. All that's Left is Ehrhoff/Rome(herpderp). They might pull out Ballard from the pressbox to replace Rome. 4.2M guy sitting upstairs counting them dolla bills.

---------- Post added 2011-05-13 at 04:47 AM ----------

loling @ you for blowing a 3 - 0 lead in the series n blowing that n almost losing in game 7.... against an 8 seed team.
    1 point away from 5th seed, with a crapton of snipers.

Get over it, that was 3 weeks ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Said it before, saying it again. There was a 2 point difference between 8th seed and 4th seed. 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th & 9th seed were all very close to each other in points.

Heater usually plays with Marleau and Thornton, but with the juggling the Sharks are capable of who knows.
    The Sharks do have that extra punch line on the 3rd, which I guess the Canucks make up on defensive depth. Hansen and Lapierre have been playing great but they will definitely have to pick it up a notch.

but .. you lost.

shit team is shit

but .. you lost.

shit team is shit
    This is no better than what you guys flame Marcelos on. All of you guys need to chill the frack out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    [/COLOR]

Yep. Now that the Wings are gone, we are now the top of the Hockey League Hit List.
    Well I guess my previous comment wasn't totally fair. The NHL would absolutely blow their load to have a Canadian team in the Cup Finals over Atlanta (if the Thrash could actually make the playoffs lololol). The Thrashers average about 6,000 television viewers per game. TV viewers! Compare that to the Oilers, the worst team in hockey, that gets about 180,000 viewers per game in a city that is so much smaller than Atlanta it is a joke lol. Something like 1 in 1000 people watch the Thrashers on television.

This is no better than what you guys flame Marcelos on. All of you guys need to chill the frack out.
    eh, i won't show respect to a person that pops in this thread every 30 pages to take a shot at the team that beat him.

10+ Year Old Account
    but .. you lost.

shit team is shit

yep that doesnt add up.