Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    So now that I have learned how to take proper mirror photos and watched my first and last 16 seconds of some Boxxy person, I have 2 more questions.

What the heck are these /b/ and 4chan things people were posting about?

Quote Originally Posted by Solar79 View Post
    Finding someones personal info through the net isn't very hard.. I think there was a girl on here who went on about working in the "industry" who got upset when someone posted a site with her on it... I dunno.. if you're worried bout people finding out who you are.. don't post shit online imo... or most definately any ways of identifying yourself...
    It's different when people get your name and address, know where you live and make death threats/other forms of harassment and terrorism. I'm not talking just knowing what city she lived in..they had like the number and everything..school etc. It was pretty serious from what i recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    So now that I have learned how to take proper mirror photos and watched my first and last 16 seconds of some Boxxy person, I have 2 more questions.

What the heck are these /b/ and 4chan things people were posting about?
    4chan is like a giant forum for internet trolls/retards. /b/ is one of the forums on 4chan. I'm not too familiar with it since i dont go there. Anytime i hear 4chan i synonymously link it to "douchebag" and proceed to ignore. Don't taint your fragile mind by going there

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post

You don't want to know.
    Now I only want to know more!

---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 08:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Phrenik View Post
    4chan is like a giant forum for internet trolls/retards. /b/ is one of the forums on 4chan. I'm not too familiar with it since i dont go there. Anytime i hear 4chan i synonymously link it to "douchebag" and proceed to ignore. Don't taint your fragile mind by going there
    At least somebody explained :P It sounds annoying, so I don't think I'll go there. And LOL for me having a "fragile mi..." okay I am pretty sheltered hehe.

i mean they aren't ALL retarded, thats just what comes to mind.. Anytime you see someone saying "LOL NEWFAG...GAYFAG...FAGFAG" thats from 4chan. Also when people post replies to things in forums with pictures and captions like "hmmm i see what you did thur" or something stupid like that its from 4chan.So anytime i think 4chan i think of the most annoying person I could imagine online.

Deleted
    i mean they aren't ALL retarded, thats just what comes to mind.. Anytime you see someone saying "LOL NEWFAG...GAYFAG...FAGFAG" thats from 4chan. Also when people post replies to things in forums with pictures and captions like "hmmm i see what you did thur" or something stupid like that its from 4chan.So anytime i think 4chan i think of the most annoying person I could imagine online.
    Worst part is they think they're so funny. I mean, sure, it has spawned some hilarious shit, but people running around shouting "PROBLIM", posting trollfaces, calling newfags etc are seriously nothing but annoying.

Why did this thread turn into a Boxxy discussion thread...?
    When you have a picture of a person similar to Boxxy shit hits the fan =/
    What he said. I went there for 5 minutes looking on what it is and my eyes bled
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Worst part is they think they're so funny. I mean, sure, it has spawned some hilarious shit, but people running around shouting "PROBLIM", posting trollfaces, calling newfags etc are seriously nothing but annoying.
    As worse than the trollface fake online dating poster pic I saw in the funny pictures thread X_X

---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 08:42 PM ----------

Yeah...

To direct the discussion towards something non 4chan related:
    Put a medallion around it's neck!

---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 08:46 PM ----------

* Cracks knuckles.
    Come at me bro >:[
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Meh, figured I'd post a more recent picture (literally like 5 minutes ago ) with the short hair and glasses since this is how I look now, wish I looked like a pirate all the time.

Also, first picture being 19, yay.
    Yes....
    Happy (late?) birthday!

Also, short hair is <3
    Indeed. I'm also almost her age X_X

It's on the left...here is a blowup (hope it works). Anyone on Kil'Jaeden or from Southern Cali, feel free to send a message.

[IMG][/IMG]

Boooooo Socal, Norcal Represent!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CROOKMYSTER View Post
    It's on the left...here is a blowup (hope it works). Anyone on Kil'Jaeden or from Southern Cali, feel free to send a message.
    I was on Kil'Jaeden for awhile. Transferred off after Cata release. Q times were awful.

15+ Year Old Account
    My mum just called me fucking insane. Only because I taped the hair I got out of my brush on my chin. I had a beard. It was an epic beard. She ripped it off
    Proud owner of Imonition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    My mum just called me fucking insane. Only because I taped the hair I got out of my brush on my chin. I had a beard. It was an epic beard. She ripped it off
    Maybe she was jealous

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe she was jealous
    I bet she was.

My mum just called me fucking insane.
    Sounds like my mother

Deleted
    I bet she was.
    I can see why, though. Not only do you have your youth; you also have an epic beard. She must've felt like a lesser being and acted out of desperation.

Forgive her, I say.

But tell me, did you manage to shoot a picture of it?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Boooooo Socal, Norcal Represent!
    YES! But Sac beats all yous guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Meh, figured I'd post a more recent picture (literally like 5 minutes ago ) with the short hair and glasses since this is how I look now, wish I looked like a pirate all the time.

Also, first picture being 19, yay.
    I thought you were a shaman? where's the shield? seems more like a rogue imo, you look like you could be sneaky =o

---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 02:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    YES! But Sac beats all yous guys.
    wouldn't that fall under Norcal, or is Sac too good for that? i'll call you inland then..outsider!

15+ Year Old Account
    I can see why, though. Not only do you have your youth; you also have an epic beard. She must've felt like a lesser being and acted out of desperation.

Forgive her, I say.

But tell me, did you manage to shoot a picture of it?
    Indeed. The beard was beautiful I miss it.
    I also have a WAY better figure lol.

No, unfortunatly it was ripped off and thrown away before I could eternalize the moment.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought you were a shaman? where's the shield? seems more like a rogue imo, you look like you could be sneaky =o

---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 02:12 PM ----------

wouldn't that fall under Norcal, or is Sac too good for that? i'll call you inland then..outsider!
    Sac's norcal, but it's too good to not stand out on it's own. Oh god I can't lie to myself like this! Get me outta here!

15+ Year Old Account
    Hai

Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    Why the fuck are you posting and flooding all forums?
    Why the fuck are you posting here? With that attitude

Do it again! Mums are boring and a partypooper
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)