Thanks guys. Not the most elegant solution, but at least using standard blizz features it wont break after patch

Quote Originally Posted by Cuts View Post
    Oh right, but wouldn't you become naked if you used an equipment set that only featured weapons and no armor?
    You can disable slots when creating a set, I think you hold ALT over a slot, then select 'Ignore this slot' - it's a red circle with a line through it.

So just disable all slots except the weapon. It's also useful for ignoring slots you don't care about, like shirts and tabards to stop them being changed if you don't update your set when you feel like wearing a different tabard.
    Last edited by Judge40; 2011-05-20 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Fixed quote

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuts View Post
    But the problem is I have two separate gear sets now, so i'm looking for a way to switch weapons only when i stance dance. The gear i can don't mind changing manually for PVP/PVE - it would be better less time consuming than fixing the macro each time i move from PVP to PVE

---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 11:32 AM ----------

that's what ive got at the moment, problem is at the moment everytime i change stances in pve - all my pvp gear gets put on
    Try this:

/equip [form:1] 2h
    /cast [form:1]Berserker Stance;Battle Stance

/equip[form:1/3] tankweapon
    /equip[form:1/3] shield
    /cast [form:2]Berserker Stance; Defensive Stance

btw: Why would you want so switch to Berserker Stance while having a 1h and Shield equipped, if you are currently in Def Stance? And [form:1/3] should let you switch from both Berserker and Battle Stance directly to Def Stance.
    Last edited by mmocdcb319eee9; 2011-05-20 at 10:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge40 View Post
    You can disable slots when creating a set, I think you hold ALT over a slot, then select 'Ignore this slot' - it's a red circle with a line through it.

So just disable all slots except the weapon. It's also useful for ignoring slots you don't care about, like shirts and tabards to stop them being changed if you don't update your set when you feel like wearing a different tabard.
    you beauty this worked perfectly

thanks everyone for suggestions

Deleted
    Right i'm in need of a big favour here.

Currently progressing on Cho'Gall HC, and I need a macro for the following:

Target Player 'A'
    Is Mind Control Active? Yes --> ./cast Counterspell ///// No --> Target Player 'b'
    Is Mind Control Active? Yes --> ./cast Counterspell ///// No --> Target Player 'c'
    Is Mind Control Active? Yes --> ./cast Counterspell ///// No --> Target Player 'd'

Would be doing me a massive favour.

Quote Originally Posted by hawt09 View Post

Target Player 'A'
    Is Mind Control Active? Yes --> ./cast Counterspell ///// No --> Target Player 'b'
    Is Mind Control Active? Yes --> ./cast Counterspell ///// No --> Target Player 'c'
    Is Mind Control Active? Yes --> ./cast Counterspell ///// No --> Target Player 'd'

Cho'gal MC Macro
    Cho'gall anti-Worship Macro
    Search doesn't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hawt09 View Post

Target Player 'A'

Macros cannot do this, they can't check for (de)buffs.
    What I do is macro my counterspell like this
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover, harm][raidN,harm][] counterspell
    which will counterspell my mouseover target (if I have one) without deselecting current target, at least. Will also counterspell your current target if you don't have a mouseover.#

edit: screw it, of course you can use the macros provided in the above mentioned threads, because mc'ed raid members can still be targeted with raid1-..., and you can't check for the actual debuff, but you can check if they're hostile.
    just add [@raidN,harm] N times to the above conditionals. N ofc being 1-10 or 1-25.
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2011-05-20 at 11:30 AM.

#showtooltip
    /cast [form:1/3,mod:shift]Berserk;[form:1]Enrage;[form:3]Feral Charge(Cat Form);Mark of the Wild;

I am currently using this macro and was looking for the best way to incorporate the troll racial "Berserking(racial)" so that it activates with Berserk. They work together in a small macro I made to test them by using:

/cast Berserk
    /use Berserking(racial)

So I know they can be activated at the same time, but wanted to put it into my core macro. Thanks for any help on the cleanest/shortest method possible!

#showtooltip
    /cast [form:1/3,mod:shift]Berserk;[form:1]Enrage;[form:3]Feral Charge(Cat Form);Mark of the Wild;
    /use [form:1/3,mod:shift]Beserking(racial)

Anyone know a macro that I can use on a healer that will cast lifebloom on an ally, but cast moonfire on a mob?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The most basic is this:
    Code:
    /cast [harm] Moonfire; Lifebloom
    Check the spells spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    #showtooltip
    /use [form:1/3,mod:shift]Beserking(racial)
    Ah, I was afraid it was going to come down to that. I'm surprised there is no syntax to allow two spells not on the GCD to be cast from the same line.

Deleted
    Whats the macro script for targetting someones pet?
    I got this macro: /target targetpet
    but for some reason it only works on me (it targets my pet if I'm targetting myself when i hit the macro)

Deleted
    There is no UnitID assigned to your current target's pet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    There is no UnitID assigned to your current target's pet.
    was there one before? i swear i had a working macro with the targets pet a while ago

Deleted
    Can't remember there ever being one right now. You could do it for arena enemies' pets, though.

Deleted
    Can't remember there ever being one right now. You could do it for arena enemies' pets, though.
    That might be what I'm thinking of.
    Can you tell me what the script is for that?
    Oh and if it's script needs a number (1 for arena enemy1) is it possible to make a macro that will target pet #1 if i have enemy team member #1 currently targeted?

Deleted
    a)
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@arenapetX]spell
    b) Not possible yet again.

Ohai.
    I've looked it up, and tried to make one a few times but i just cant get it right. I want to /charge and have my toon say one of three random quotes, but I don't want to spam it if I spam click the button. I this possible or no..
    "Come...the task should not be that difficult; I need only direct my blades towards the smell of shit."

"It is a curse.. being blessed with so much to offer."

Deleted
    a)
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@arenapetX]spell
    b) Not possible yet again.
    okay, ccheers.

---------- Post added 2011-05-21 at 08:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gannicus View Post
    Ohai.
    I've looked it up, and tried to make one a few times but i just cant get it right. I want to /charge and have my toon say one of three random quotes, but I don't want to spam it if I spam click the button. I this possible or no..
    Think you need an addon for that.
    Search Curse