Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    By reading the comments here I conclude 50% of subscribers are brain blocked QQers who can't read or think. Or maybe selfish elitist who want "exclusive" content. Guess what!? You will have your Fireland gear to show off.

Making the previous tier available for "casuals" is the correct way to go.

-- A Casual player with brain

P.S. Welcome some Ret buff at last!

Very odd. Why the raids though? The heroics are whatever because 5 man group content is not end game, but the raids is the confusing one. I am clueless there.

Quote Originally Posted by burzum View Post
    By reading the comments here I conclude 50% of subscribers are brain blocked QQers who can't read or think. Or maybe selfish elitist who want "exclusive" content. Guess what!? You will have your Fireland gear to show off.

Making the previous tier available for "casuals" is the correct way to go.

-- A Casual player with brain

P.S. Welcome some Ret buff at last!

By your inherent definition of what a casual player must be they must not have brains, regardless of your pretending you must be special. Luckily I don't define casual players the same way as you and am open to the idea of them having brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I don't see how wiping on a certain cockblock boss for weeks or even months is considered "fun".
    It wasn't months silly after the 1st wipe we would get it, but i'm just stating that we didn't care we wiped once... We had fun thats all that matters right?

Quote Originally Posted by WowgGirly View Post
    TB left because of most of this... why Blizzard why? I actually had fun raiding with my guildies and wiping! WE would always joke about who did it and how. Since I was a healer they would blame me for being a valley girl and not making enough sandwiches for the group "tear" I miss those times :'(
    Funny how someone who has currently killed 3/12 bosses on normal 1 time claims his reason for quitting is a nerf AFTER 4.2 hits to a tier of normal mode raiding that will be irrelevant. He talks about a challenge....yet says he is not interested in heroics. He contradicts himself so much its unbelievable. How can someone who has not even killed more than half of the current bosses on normal and 0 on heroic talk about a challenge. If he really wanted a challenge he would put in the effort to kill the bosses and move into heroics instead of bitching about the game and every little thing he doesnt agree with. Chances are he or his guild can't.

Hes been looking for a reason to quit WoW for months now. He just needed an exit route and used this.

t11 boss for boss has been one of the hardest if not the hardest tier to date. Anyone deep into heroics will probably tell you this. All this nerf will do is make getting a few peices of gear for alts going into firelands a little bit easier or give players/pugs who have not seen many normal bosses a chance to once 4.2 comes around....90% of the 359 gear will be irrelevant and even the new daily quest gear will be upgrades which goes back to the point this nerf meaning almost nothing and really nothing different from what has happened with every new content patch in past expansions

Deleted
    Overly nerfed to hell! I want to get to the end on my own merit, I don't want it to be easy

Deleted
    You will need gearing/etc from T11 to realistically tackle t12. For a lot of us, this isn't an issue, and we have had the content on farm for months. For those who haven't yet, this allows them to step up, get the gear and some know how,, and actually stand a chance against the new content.

It's not as if the T11 stuff is still fun/exciting if you've been owning it this long, what difference will a nerf make to those who didn't need it? Did you really think getting decked in 359 made you awesome? If so, harsh reality crits you for get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Estasi View Post
    Overly nerfed to hell! I want to get to the end on my own merit, I don't want it to be easy
    If you still haven't managed it, this nerf is aimed at and catering to you. You've had since December. You may "need" it to be easy.
    Last edited by mmoc52fe769775; 2011-05-25 at 01:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilk View Post
    Why the nerfs to T11 when T12 is coming out? Is this because of the legendary quest line requirement?
    probably. April's fools everyone!

Did somebody say nerf? I might actually down some content now

Can't wait for them to nerf firelands like this after this current tier.

Free legendarys.
    "Actually, it'd be more like a group of friends all buying tickets for a play, but then being charged extra to sit together."

Quote Originally Posted by Aedeus View Post

Free legendarys.
    Heh, as long as you can convince your guild to take you through old content for a few weeks so you can complete the various quests needed to actually get it.

edit: One of the reasons they gave was because Cataclysm lacked an "introduction" raiding tier, like the previous expansions had. With that in mind they may not nerf future tiers at all.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...dium-spicy-hot
    Last edited by Abandon; 2011-05-25 at 01:37 AM.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WowgGirly View Post
    It wasn't months silly after the 1st wipe we would get it, but i'm just stating that we didn't care we wiped once... We had fun thats all that matters right?
    Well, it was fortunate how your turn of events resulted, but not fortunate for others having spent months on Cata content and not getting X boss down.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Aedeus View Post

Free legendarys.
    you mean like how warglaves of azzinoth and the bow off of kiljaeden which weren't even quests but drops became "free" when their subsequent raids were "nerfed"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Konics View Post
    Funny how someone who has currently killed 3/12 bosses on normal 1 time claims his reason for quitting is a nerf AFTER 4.2 hits to a tier of normal mode raiding that will be irrelevant. He talks about a challenge....yet says he is not interested in heroics. He contradicts himself so much its unbelievable. How can someone who has not even killed more than half of the current bosses on normal and 0 on heroic talk about a challenge. If he really wanted a challenge he would put in the effort to kill the bosses and move into heroics instead of bitching about the game and every little thing he doesnt agree with. Chances are he or his guild can't.

Hes been looking for a reason to quit WoW for months now. He just needed an exit route and used this.

t11 boss for boss has been one of the hardest if not the hardest tier to date. Anyone deep into heroics will probably tell you this. All this nerf will do is make getting a few peices of gear for alts going into firelands a little bit easier or give players/pugs who have not seen many normal bosses a chance to once 4.2 comes around....90% of the 359 gear will be irrelevant and even the new daily quest gear will be upgrades which goes back to the point this nerf meaning almost nothing and really nothing different from what has happened with every new content patch in past expansions
    That's my issue, he's moronic.

3/12 normal modes and he's bitching...why?

Quote Originally Posted by Estasi View Post

Guess you should have done it when the content was still relevant. Instead of a new tier of raid coming.

Can Blizzard ever do anything right to satisfy you people? The only person that holds a gun to your head when you enter your CC info is yourself. They nerfed the raids because they want their game to be accessible to ALL gamers. That includes the super elite right down to the quick, average player who wants to kill some dragons. Even with the nerfs, it will still be difficult for the bottom of the barrel, down syndromesque player to compete successfully in raids with good players. The margin between good and bad will still be there. Don't worry, you'll still be able to gloat.

If you want a challenge, go to Firelands. If Firelands is too challenging, you probably haven't killed all the current content and should do that. The nerfs will help you if you haven't already managed to do it.

They should change the name to World of Bitching and Moaning so you people can finally be good at something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good changes, the slight less fortunate people who don't have the skills or time can do the raids. This does nothing to hardcore players since this is normal and is a tier behind. Anyone who is annoyed or angry by these changes, seek help... Nothing is ONLY for you. Thank you.

Why do ppl care about the nerfs? If you've cleared it then it shouldn't matter. If the raiders are focused on T12 content why do they care if T11 is nerfed? This will probably make the T11 content less intimidating to most of my guildies.

Zamg people who put less effort in the game can get stuff I got ages ago, commence panic!

Why we cant have aggressive/assist/passive rather than aggressive/defensive/passive?
    Assist and defensive pet stance are almost doing the exact same thing other than the target choosing algorithm.

Spell steal +100% mana without the cd is reasonable, however if a mage is using mage amour, they can still nude all the buffs, shields, hots off him before going in for the kill.
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2011-05-25 at 02:39 AM.