Think you need an addon for that.
    Search Curse
    I did :| nuttin
    "Come...the task should not be that difficult; I need only direct my blades towards the smell of shit."

"It is a curse.. being blessed with so much to offer."

/tar targetpet is a valid UnitID. Not sure why it doesn't work for you I just tested it.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    /tar targetpet is a valid UnitID. Not sure why it doesn't work for you I just tested it.
    In the past, this only used to work for units that had another (pet-compatible) unitID such as party, raid, player, arena assigned to them. Possible that it has been changed recently.

Deleted
    Is there command to change your weapon based on your current weapon? I need macro which switches to Vicious Gladiator's Greatsword if I have Vicious Gladiator's Decapitator on, and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Wezz View Post
    Is there command to change your weapon based on your current weapon? I need macro which switches to Vicious Gladiator's Greatsword if I have Vicious Gladiator's Decapitator on, and vice versa.
    Not exactly. You can try:

/equip [equipped:Two-Hand Sword] Vicious Gladiator's Decapitator
    /equip [equipped:Two-Hand Axe] Vicious Gladiator's Decapitator

Or you could make an equipment set for each and do:

/equipset [equipped:<Name of Sword set>] <Name of Axe set>
    /equipset [equipped:<Name of Axe set>] <Name of Sword set>

Quote Originally Posted by Judge40 View Post
    You can disable slots when creating a set, I think you hold ALT over a slot, then select 'Ignore this slot' - it's a red circle with a line through it.

So just disable all slots except the weapon. It's also useful for ignoring slots you don't care about, like shirts and tabards to stop them being changed if you don't update your set when you feel like wearing a different tabard.
    Aaah nice! Thank you for this.
    X:"Echo?"
    Echo: "What?
    X:"Echo?"
    Echo: "What?!"
    X: "Nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by MassMan View Post
    That's what I am doing now. But since backstab/mutilate is the "spam spell" which has the exact same effect (build CP and do damage) it's it's a bit pointless to waste twice the amount of keyboard space in close vicinity to the movement keys.
    Basically, what I'm looking for is to press R for the entire fight, while pressing T when the target gets below/above 35%.
    If I'm understanding you right, you can't do what you're asking.

You want R to be both Backstab and Mutilate right? Under what circumstances would R change between one or the other? You can't have it do that by itself, the game will not change a key for you based on outside information (mob health, debuffs, positioning, anything where you no longer have to think), you need to make the decision via another key or modifier.

If I'm way off of what you're asking, I apologize
    Last edited by G l o w y r m; 2011-05-22 at 07:26 AM.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

Quote Originally Posted by G l o w y r m View Post
    If I'm understanding you right, you can't do what you're asking.

You want R to be both Backstab and Mutilate right? Under what circumstances would R change between one or the other? You can't have it do that by itself, the game will not change a key for you based on outside information (mob health, debuffs, positioning, anything where you no longer have to think), you need to make the decision via another key or modifier.

If I'm way off of what you're asking, I apologize
    I'm wondering if he could setup some kind of "Spell 1 on Key 1" and "Spell 2 on Key 2" and then have a macro that does

/click MultiActionBar1
    /click MultiActionBar2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazdran View Post
    I'm wondering if he could setup some kind of "Spell 1 on Key 1" and "Spell 2 on Key 2" and then have a macro that does

/click MultiActionBar1
    /click MultiActionBar2
    Wouldn't work, as both Backstab and Mutilate are available all the time (Backstab just doesn't return the 30(?) energy from talents while the target is above 35% health).
    /swapactionbar with two identical action bars (except for Mutilate being replaced by Backstab) are the only way this would be possible.

i'm looking for some rogue macros for pvp and pve. was hoping someone could point me in the right direction

Deleted
    on behalf of my friend that does not have an account here;

hello mmo-champion...

i am looking for a macro what will;

a, cast rebuke on my current target
    b, - shift mod; cast at arena enemy 1
    c, -ctrl mod: cast rebuke at arena enemy 2
    d - alt mod: cast rebuke at arena enemy 3

i am sorry if what i ask for is impossible, am new to the hole macro world.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    on behalf of my friend that does not have an account here;

hello mmo-champion...

i am looking for a macro what will;

a, cast rebuke on my current target
    b, - shift mod; cast at arena enemy 1
    c, -ctrl mod: cast rebuke at arena enemy 2
    d - alt mod: cast rebuke at arena enemy 3

i am sorry if what i ask for is impossible, am new to the hole macro world.
    Code:
    /cast [modifier:shift, @arena1] [modifier:ctrl, @arena2] [modifier:alt, @arena3] rebuke

how bout this?
    not 100% sure
    Last edited by Kykypyka; 2011-05-25 at 08:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kykypyka View Post
    damn, i think i'm wrong =_=
    you are, it don't work :S

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@arena1,exists][mod:shift,@arena2,exists][mod:shift,@arena3,exists][]Rebuke

Shift for everything?

Here use this:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@arena1][mod:ctrl,@arena2][mod:alt,@arena3][]Rebuke

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Need a macro here, so that I normally cast lifebloom on my focus, but whenever I am in tree form, it casts on my target instead. Want it to make it easier to keep a lifebloom stack, while being able to cast lifebloom on everyone during tree form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Deleted
    you could do something like

#showtooltip
    /cast [nostance, @focus][] Lifebloom

That would do what you requested, but the problem I would have with is this that I couldn't use the button if I wanted to lifebloom someone who's not my focus and I'm not in tree form.

If I might suggest an alternative, I have my heal spells all macro'd with mouseover, so if I have a mouseover target, it will cast on it, if I don't, then it behaves as normal (current target, on self if no target, on self if alt is pressed), and if I press ctrl, it takes the focus target:

#showtooltip
    /cast [@focus, help, mod:ctrl][@mouseover, nomod, help][] Healing Spell

I especially like the mouseover feature because it also works on unitframes.
    If you describe what behavior you want in detail, I'm sure we can work something out.
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2011-05-26 at 12:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for a macro that will automatically target myself with Death Coil while I have Lichborne up (w/o un-targetting my current target), and Death-Coiling my target if Lichborne isn't up.

Deleted
    Not possible to check for buffs in a macro.

Ok feral druid macro is needed ...i need a macro to let me shape shift from cat to bear or bear to cat with one macro..plz help thanks