Poll: Blizzard's favorite class this expansion?

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mages cause blizzard loves mages

10+ Year Old Account
    Learn to Dispel? Mages can't really do much if most of there damage and control comes from MAGIC effects on the target.

I can do 26k dps and crit for 100k with arcane blast, but the rotation is HERD, i need to watch my mana and pop my self buffs, its HURD. You Warlocks, have it so easy.

This is just sad that so many people think Blizzard is actually sitting around a table, deciding on what classes they are going to make better than every other class.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsongaz View Post
    This is just sad that so many people think Blizzard is actually sitting around a table, deciding on what classes they are going to make better than every other class.
    I know it sound funny, but sometimes i have the feeling its a marketing tactic... Am i crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    What the hell guys? Mages where always the favorite class for Blizzard but in Cataclysm I believe the most favored class is Hunter.
    Take a look at the dmg meters and also in PVP. Hunters where the joke in PVP before cataclysm and now they are OP in many scenarios.
    Mages are where they where the whole time... always on top!
    Oh yeah, hunters are totally OP in pvp, that's why there are even fewer hunters at high ratings in arenas than ever before!

Not to mention the sheer number of times hunters have asked to be balanced in pvp and had the threads outright locked or deleted. Hunters are absolute crap in arenas and RBGs right now, even the highest rated ones have agreed on that. Look at Qtpoo, highest rated hunter in the US for RBGs, he's admitted that he's only there to rotate pets for roar of sacrifice on the tanks.

The class is terrible and has too many broken mechanics to count.

Sigh@ the sheep who vote mage just ''cuz itz kool 2 hate mages right now''.

---------- Post added 2011-05-26 at 11:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Roitto View Post
    Mage
    422 votes. 68.84% of all the votes.

The poll speaks for itself
    Yep, it shows that the level of intelligence on this forum is very low.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Sigh@ the sheep who vote mage just ''cuz itz kool 2 hate mages right now''.
    Yes, of course everybody who votes is just doing it to appear cool. It is clear mages are terrible in both pvp and pve, with their difficult and complicated rotation and lack of control abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by godofslack View Post
    To be fair the people who honestly believe that blizzard favors a single class are stupid plain and simple. That doesn't make any logical sense, why on earth would a company make one section of it's player base better than the rest?

I'm sure mage will win the poll. But, that's because 70% of people on MMO-champion are band-wagon jumpers and 10% are utterly ignorant. It's a shame that the 70% of sheep often listen to the 10% that are ignorant.
    well the reason people are sheep following each other is because the mages keep on kiting/sheeping us....

Quote Originally Posted by Derian View Post
    Oh yeah, hunters are totally OP in pvp, that's why there are even fewer hunters at high ratings in arenas than ever before!

Not to mention the sheer number of times hunters have asked to be balanced in pvp and had the threads outright locked or deleted. Hunters are absolute crap in arenas and RBGs right now, even the highest rated ones have agreed on that. Look at Qtpoo, highest rated hunter in the US for RBGs, he's admitted that he's only there to rotate pets for roar of sacrifice on the tanks.

The class is terrible and has too many broken mechanics to count.
    "We think hunters are in a great spot right now in pvp bla bla bla, like warlocks bla bla bla" Im starting to be REALLY cynical about pvp balance in this game. Like i said above, (put my tinfoil hat) Balance is a marketing tactic. Join them or be killed by them...

I voted Mage. They keep buffing Frost when so many other specs are just terrible. They seem to spend an awful lot of Dev time on mages when, like I said, a lot classes and specs are suffering.

The Spellsteal (spamsteal) nerf was instantly reverted and becomes a meaningless change as no Frost mage has any mana problems. The Spellsteal change is pointless. Blizzard has and will gut classes *cough* Ret, SV *cough* but they seem to handle Frost mages with razor-sharp precision and care.

Quote Originally Posted by PineappleDude View Post
    And shaman are the forgotten one by blizzard
    No, they just forgot you had more than 1 talent tree

Rather stupid poll to make seeing how everyone know it is mage. Blame Ghostcrawler, he sucks... the fun out of this game

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    I voted Mage. They keep buffing Frost when so many other specs are just terrible. They seem to spend an awful lot of Dev time on mages when, like I said, a lot classes and specs are suffering.

The Spellsteal (spamsteal) nerf was instantly reverted and becomes a meaningless change as no Frost mage has any mana problems. The Spellsteal change is pointless. Blizzard has and will gut classes *cough* Ret, SV *cough* but they seem to handle Frost mages with razor-sharp precision and care.
    You don't find it strange? (tin foil hat again) It's like they want us to reroll a better class to keep our subscriptions up... I know it sound crazy, but think about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Morogoth View Post
    "We think hunters are in a great spot right now in pvp bla bla bla, like warlocks bla bla bla" Im starting to be REALLY cynical about pvp balance in this game. Like i said above, (put my tinfoil hat) Balance is a marketing tactic. Join them or be killed by them...
    My favorite part about that interview was when they said that "Some classes that struggle in Arena, like hunters and Balance druids, perform very well in Battlegrounds."

And " Hunters are good for very skilled players and particularly in Rated Battlegrounds. Our challenge has always been to make the class a little more forgiving to play in PvP at the medium level without making them unbeatable in the hands of a truly talented player. We think the recent changes, such as Auto Shot on the move and allowing Deterrence to prevent attacks that typically always hit, will help bridge that gap. We’re starting to discuss more whether hunters need the opportunity to do some damage in melee range instead of always focusing on escape. While the hunter is ultimately a ranged class, it is true that other casters can make the decision to keep casting while in melee range, even if they suffer consequences for doing so."

To me that's their way of telling us to reroll. Yeah we can't buff hunters cause then good players would be too good, so try doing RBGS, you're ok there. (and by ok, they mean two hunters in the top 200 players in the US).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyne View Post
    lol frost dk
    lol random clueless person. That's why there are 2700+ rated Frost DK's running everywhere right? Oh wait its the 1500 and below crybabies bitching about Frost DK's. Maybe you should look at stateofdps and see how Op we rly are.

Ignorant people -_-

the results of this pole are pretty conclusive... and i can't say i disagree with them...

They took the cast time off ring of frost.

And added it to hungering cold.

i lol'd IRL.

Deleted
    mages, mages and mages

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    lol random clueless person. That's why there are 2700+ rated Frost DK's running everywhere right? Oh wait its the 1500 and below crybabies bitching about Frost DK's. Maybe you should look at stateofdps and see how Op we rly are.

Ignorant people -_-
    On my BG alone right now there is 12 frost dks in the top 20 teams above 2700.
    I doubt that its the only bg where it looks like that

Your turn!

Deleted
    The 16 people who picked Shamans are on hard drugs. Get into rehab, please.

The obvious answer to the question is the Mage. I don't even feel the need to explain why, that's how painfully obvious it is.