Poll: Blizzard's favorite class this expansion?

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Neither did the first one

As I believe warlocks actually have nothing to do with mages.
    But mages would like to be warlocks.
    But they're not awesome enough.
    True story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ted23 View Post
    you morons need to start playing Rift instead of crying about pvp balance on a shitty game.

Rift PvP soul

end of story. And unlike Blizz, Trion is not a dumb fucking company that attempts to balance 30 class combinations and fails miserably.

If WoW had a PvP only tree they would ease a lot of complaints, but they are too dumb and stubborn to innovate.

World of Warcraft's reign is over. Its a dumb game, it can't innovate.
    The new cata story blows. I've never seen this Deathwing thing...wtf is it?[COLOR="red"]

you my friend, should't post in a world of warcraft discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    You considered warrior dps in late wotlk to be shitty? That's some strong shit you're smokin there
    Where do I type out the statement "I consider warrior dps to be dilluted to wotlk"

O thats right no where.. So.. Did the voices in your head interpret that for you crazy person?

Mages, they are the class with the most control in a pvp scenario where everything is about control... And they got mad dmg... a skilled mage can seriously solo 2k in 2v2 if a bit lucky.
    I would also say hunters are up there, honorable mention to DKs and resto shamans as well...

Quote Originally Posted by godofslack View Post
    To be fair the people who honestly believe that blizzard favors a single class are stupid plain and simple. That doesn't make any logical sense, why on earth would a company make one section of it's player base better than the rest?
    Why? I dunno, why would they nerf any other classes into being one of the worst? Same reasons I'd guess...

Nerf everything, mages are fine.

Sincerely, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rhomi View Post
    to everyone thats saying mage ,could you please explain other then just saying mage. i play a mage and my dps is on par with mm and surv hunters, unholy dk's and warriors if we all are around the same gear. look at the website state of dps and we are like 7 down on the list. so instead of saying mages are op could you explain what makes them op. cause i sure would like to get in on it.
    Yes, suck less.

Quote Originally Posted by Senaelanna View Post
    Mage/Paladin. I wish I had my class reworked into broken OPness every expansion like Paladins.
    You have got to be ****in' kidding me. Especially in Cata...
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

Ok what are ppl thinking voting druid, resto is good yes, but no more then they were in wrath if you were doing it right. Feral got the nerf bat square between the eyes afte the ensidia shenanagins. Bommkins have been nothing but nerfed since the pre cata patch in wrath with the eclipse changes, yes were usually topish on the meters but their trying to change that as fast as they can. So yeah id vote druid too....

pffft...QQ queens ofc. ... I mean MAGES. Every goddamn single patch, always buffed.
    Take a look at the Hunter class and comapre it. pathetic.
    Because some things are just worth fighting for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Z6tfik8Bs

Mages are oped, end of story. Frost DK's def need something changed, and are in a close 2nd. Personally I liked the old rune system for frost, and wish it would go back to 4.0.6 status, where it was fun to play.
    Last edited by Kamishinii; 2011-05-27 at 10:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr420 View Post
    Ok what are ppl thinking voting druid
    Only 16 people have voted druid.

Feral got the nerf bat square between the eyes afte the ensidia shenanagins.
    Erm... what?

@alaitoc - ensidia stacked feral druids for their op dot dmg during the insane damage buff for Heroic Nef first kill, so blizz immediately hit them hard.

noobs will say warrior or mage maybe even paladin, but all top notch pvpers know warlocks have been the most "favored" class in wow history.

Deleted
    @alaitoc - ensidia stacked feral druids for their op dot dmg during the insane damage buff for Heroic Nef first kill, so blizz immediately hit them hard.
    No, that had nothing to do with it. They nerfed bleeds because they were too powerful in PvP. The Shred buff that came in the same patch effectively made the end damage difference negligible anyway. The only real nerf to kitties so far has been the shapeshifting nerf.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bad frost mages beats bad random players
    Decent frost mages will often beat decent random pleyers
    Good frost mages are just as good as any good random player

Naturally the bad players are those who whine/QQ the most, and thereby we have all the whining about frost mages in PvP

I believe it was moonkins, kuz feral innervate was already nerfed into the ground. Plus they can attack Nef P2 when he's in the air and solar beam rotate to interupt the adds. check the logs and SS's and you can see like 8+ moonkins. I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    you my friend, should't post in a world of warcraft discussion
    suck my balls cuz.... mmo-champ the bastion of WoW related content has a "Play RIFT today" ad on the main page.

i guess mmo-champ sold out huh? money talks baby. money talks.
    Last edited by ted23; 2011-05-27 at 11:09 PM.

Who voted for warlock?? Seriously who?