Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I really need to stop waking up at 4

I'm starting to feel like a bum, which I'm totally not, shut up, no one asked you! D:
    I remember when I used to sleep at 6 in the morning and wake up at 4, good ole days, I was a BUM! live with it and enjoy it while you can
    Hi

I'm finally back home! yay!
    and i come bearing gifts......mainly for myself though

Just saw this shirt in River Island and thought "I fuckin' need that" hahaha
    anyways, helllo everyone How are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    I'm finally back home! yay!
    and i come bearing gifts......mainly for myself though

Just saw this shirt in River Island and thought "I fuckin' need that" hahaha
    anyways, helllo everyone How are you?
    Woulda liked it better if it said Jelly, still awesome, I need me a shirt like that.

Woulda liked it better if it said Jelly, still awesome, I need me a shirt like that.
    buy one it's only £15! not too bad !

buy one it's only £15! not too bad !
    I found a shirt awhile back saying "Hide yo kids, hide yo husband" or something like that, I wanted it at the time, now I'm kinda meh on it. D:
    Maybe some day I'll buy that shirt, and a whole slew of awesome phrases shirts. *nods*

10+ Year Old Account
    welcome home Adriana. How was your friday/saturday?
    I'm not too bad tbh. Wishing this tank was a little better at initial aggro though

I found a shirt awhile back saying "Hide yo kids, hide yo husband" or something like that, I wanted it at the time, now I'm kinda meh on it. D:
    Maybe some day I'll buy that shirt, and a whole slew of awesome phrases shirts. *nods*
    I love shirts with cute puns and such on it as well as amazing phrasing like you say PULP (if you live in england that is >.>) is another good shop, but i only like them because they sell NewBreed shirts/clothing which i think you said your sister had the top i was wearing? p amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    welcome home Adriana. How was your friday/saturday?
    I'm not too bad tbh. Wishing this tank was a little better at initial aggro though
    It was pretty good! Went out on Friday with my cousin and drank alittle, then fretted over the fact that i thought my aunt's house is haunted and stayed up till about 5 in the morning until it started getting light, then slept till 11ish haha, and ofcourse after made my way to Stoke and started a bit of spending of my dad's money The body shop + river island = <33333333

10+ Year Old Account
    typical woman, Spending daddy money! and the body shop of all places?

10+ Year Old Account
    typical woman, Spending daddy money! and the body shop of all places?
    Not typical, typical woman is all clothes, shoes, makeup, and bitchy. Adriana and most of the gamers girls here aren't that typical.

Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    Not typical, typical woman is all clothes, shoes, makeup, and bitchy. Adriana and most of the gamers girls here aren't that typical.
    lmfao, i'm 3 of those...and shoes ain't one of them LOL
    although, I can be nice sometimes :L:L

and oh....i think that i'm not really typical either, i'm just goofy and shit most of the time
    Last edited by Adriana; 2011-05-28 at 09:59 PM. Reason: cus i'm cool

10+ Year Old Account
    lmfao, i'm 3 of those...and shoes ain't one of them LOL
    although, I can be nice sometimes :L:L
    I am pro shoes, anti-clothes.
    I went shopping with my mother today and she said, "Go pick out some clothes, you never treat yourself. I'll buy." She held up a dress and I shock my head, I held up a black snoopy shirt and she asked why I couldn't just be a girly girl once in my life. I simply state, "Because that would be a lie, and you told me I shouldn't lie."

Deleted
    I want that t-shirt. Then I shall stamp Antoine Dodson's face on it and be happy.

I went shopping with my mother today and she said, "Go pick out some clothes, you never treat yourself. I'll buy." She held up a dress and I shock my head, I held up a black snoopy shirt and she asked why I couldn't just be a girly girl once in my life. I simply state, "Because that would be a lie, and you told me I shouldn't lie."
    LMFAO! you sound like a baller :L but it is extremely true!
    I myself can be pro shoes...I have a couple of pairs right now, and i just bought some bargain ones the other week for £8 they're like strappy wedged platforms in black and i plan on having them for my birthday
    Clothes most of the time don't agree with me, but when i find something i really like i'm just like "YEP, MINE." if daddy has dat money yo, and i really feckin' need a job tbh but i don't just lazy about the house and get spoiled, i like to do chores and work etc etc
    Black snoopy shirt sounds amazing btw, needs teh pics!
    but over all...in order of what i most like...makeup, clothes, shoes and then bitchy on the side eh? LOL
    also, games come somewhere between all of those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha. brilliant.

slurp, slurp, slurp

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha. brilliant.
    It was an interesting shopping trip to say the least. My mother commented a ladies necklace and I commented her boobs. I told my mother the only reason she was wearing the necklace was to draw eyes to the major cleavage. I didn't care we were standing beside her and she was listening. -.- Those were big pushed up boobs.

"it was the only one I had"

Ye right... ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    i remember going food shopping once with my mother, i rly enjoying embarrassed her after all those time she's done it to me while i was growing up.
    i decided to just burst out dancing in the middle of the supermarket with her. She quickly left me for some other part of the store. i also enjoy singing too while out with her, even though i'm the worst singer you could meet
    i know she's going to get the picture out of me when i was small the next time i get my self a missus.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    I want that t-shirt. Then I shall stamp Antoine Dodson's face on it and be happy.
    His face was on it, was pretty awesome, hoping they still sell it. :S
    I love shirts with cute puns and such on it as well as amazing phrasing like you say PULP (if you live in england that is >.>) is another good shop, but i only like them because they sell NewBreed shirts/clothing which i think you said your sister had the top i was wearing? p amazing!
    Me too, not as much as I love gaming shirts though, I wear those proudly, sadly the few gaming shirts I own are HUGE guy sized shirts.
    They're good for sleeping, but not much else.

Deleted
    Crap. Now I want it. Buy me one, I shall pay the shipment!