Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    11k is terrible terrible for a demo lock

most demo locks can burst 4 times that and maintain at least 20-25k in CURRENT gear. I suspect at least a 5k boost to that in the next teir so that demo lock has have to had been dcing constantly or something to get those numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Derivatives View Post
    OVER 30k. You guys need to learn to read. Also i'm Demonology. Meaning my big bursts wont be as good as something like Arcane. God you're all defensive hahaha. I can do more than 11k without my pet. Kthanks.

P.S. Yeah it might be unbuffed on a dummy, but I do even more than that in raids and Demonology gets super damage at 25% (Dummies are at 100%)
    PTR is bugged, pets don't attack on that fight. That and he's most likely learning the fight. Nice of you to show off, when you are probably in a 1/13 HM guild.

---------- Post added 2011-05-28 at 05:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lightgil View Post

most demo locks can burst 4 times that and maintain at least 20-25k in CURRENT gear. I suspect at least a 5k boost to that in the next teir so that demo lock has have to had been dcing constantly or something to get those numbers
    Lag. Pet despawning. Recount is bugged on PTR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Am i the only one who thinks those cloth dps items are terribad? >_>
    As a arcane mage, not really! ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    It isn´t that obvious. There was also a patch in there where they implemented a soft cap and allowed you to go OVER the 4000 cap. You just couldn´t earn more until you spent yourself below the cap again. They have done it like 3 different ways already.. there has been no blue mention how it will be done this time. We know VP is getting changed to JP, but we don´t know if all our JP is getting converted to gold (happened already), if the 4000jp cap is enforced and we get gold for excess (already happened) or if there is a soft cap (already happened). They have used all 3 methods in the past and have not stated which one they will use this time.

You may say it is obvious that excess of 4000 gets converted to Gold, but I still think there is a better chance they do the soft cap. But we are probably both wrong, because there are people on the PTR who have mentioned that ALL their JP got converted to gold, and the only JP they started with was what was converted from VP.
    That softcap you're talking about isn't going to happen again. It happened once because it was the first time they converted from badges to points. Now its "hard" capped at 4000 and the system is already in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Truefacts View Post
    It's kind of stupid that they keep doing this. EVERYBODY gets a relic/ranged slot from valor points! Except hunters.
    ofc, lets give hunters 378 range weapons and everyone else their main weapons to lol

do i realize this ranged/relics are all "stats on a stick" for the respective classes

Ugh... way too much mastery on all of the agility hunter pieces. God knows we're going to need the haste once we lose our 4-piece.

Quote Originally Posted by lightgil View Post

Or maybe he was running around removing traps while his pet was on passive? Might want to watch what is going on in the fight.... and read this thread... before commenting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomali View Post
    Felguard is passive, he cares for the firetraps, PTR lag. 30k burst is just nothing....

And please get away from the dummy.
    Maybe its part of the design, Instead of going in and almost dieing use your "Move To" Option on your pet to break it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like Blizzard kept some of the best quotes from MC for Ragnaros in his own realm. Now I really can't wait to play in firelands!

Alright so I've come to the defense of the 20% nerfs as it is old content.. but you people wanting the current shoulder/helm slots to be available for JP are just being plain lazy. If you want your shiny 4piece bonus or full set, go faceroll yourself through retardedly easy raid content to get it. As it is now with how easy it is to get VP and beating on the BH loot pinata for possible tier drops, those 2 pieces kept as token drops makes the most sense... you should have to put in a little effort. Just a little, though, and you can handle it, I promise.

Also, you guys having fits over the loot in dungeons.. Just make it clear what you need when you go in and ask if others will be rolling the same. My tank alts gear is pretty crappy so I make it clear I'm there to gear up. When we pug with LFG finder and get into an instance with optional bosses, we generally ask if anyone there needs stuff from them so we can make sure to hit them. No one is going to know you want your loot unless you tell them, just assuming loot should be yours is far too entitled if you're just going to be passive aggressive about making your gear needs known. I've pugged raids and it's always been understood well before we're even in the instance that you need for MS, greed for OS, and if no one needs a BoE, its a free roll. Even been in pugs where everyone has agreed to give it to someone because their alt needs it. Must have just awesome people on Stormreaver, I guess. Granted, I mostly raid with the guild I'm in, and any BoE that isn't needed by someone in the raid at the time, goes to someone in the guild who does need it.

10+ Year Old Account
    He looks kinda easy, but they may just be making it look that way

Deleted
    Dear blizzard
    FFS Just make 1 type of currency token and make all things buyable with those tokens - just alter the amounts rewarded for different areas 5-mans/heroics/pvp/rated pvp/etc
    If someone wants a pair of ilevel378 boots that cost top raiders 700, let them be buyable. Just reward raiders 3x the amount of tokens

Dat platform got some crazy hp regen.

Making Cho'Gall killable? Okay.

Making Ragnaros killable? Um... I can deal with that.

But Blizzard, you had better make Deathwing impossible to kill, so we can make the impossible possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Culi View Post
    ofc, lets give hunters 378 range weapons and everyone else their main weapons to lol

do i realize this ranged/relics are all "stats on a stick" for the respective classes
    I realize you aren't the only person that responded, but you're the last one on the list. So here it goes as I try to speak your language.

lol hunters should be gimped in that slot because they shouldn't get their main weapon even though every other class gets one (an item in that slot.) they shouldn't even receive an alternative, since their melee weapon is only a stat stick to the hunter class either because i can't even comprehend what balance is lolol.

I think I nailed it.
    Last edited by Truefacts; 2011-05-28 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by buggerlugs View Post
    Dear blizzard
    FFS Just make 1 type of currency token and make all things buyable with those tokens - just alter the amounts rewarded for different areas 5-mans/heroics/pvp/rated pvp/etc
    If someone wants a pair of ilevel378 boots that cost top raiders 700, let them be buyable. Just reward raiders 3x the amount of tokens
    I hope this is only joke

Quote Originally Posted by Truefacts View Post
    I realize you aren't the only person that responded, but you're the last one on the list. So here it goes as I try to speak your language.

lol hunters should be gimped in that slot because they shouldn't get their main weapon even though every other class gets one. they shouldn't even receive an alternative, since their melee weapon is only a stat stick to the hunter class either because i can't even comprehend what balance is lolol.

I think I nailed it.
    Don´t they do off-hand daggers and swords? that is like half the solution. But yeah, they should probably make an AGI staff that is hunter only. But in reality, don´t hunters have a really easy time getting their melee weapons. There are always a ton of agi swords and daggers littering up the drop tables.

---------- Post added 2011-05-28 at 10:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Many View Post
    I hope this is only joke
    Wotlk new player? I have nightmares of ´hey guys, who wants to run Kara tonight?'

An interesting fight it would seem. Granted we only saw 2 phases and 2 intermissions before they wiped. Which there was a third phase that was not shown.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Many View Post
    I hope this is only joke
    nope. Been playing since before they added dire maul.
    We used to have dozens of different tokens and it took blizzard years to realise how stupid it was.
    They had stuff you could only buy with AV tokens, stuff you could only buy with AB tokens etc - it was ridiculous.

Now they've changed the honor system to reward far too much. I got a full set of bg gear in less than a week.
    When they added the possibility to exchange honor for justice a few weeks ago, i had a full set of that pve gear in under a week. So the situation is that within 2-3 weeks people literally have nothing to buy - nothing! because you have all of it.

The system has always been wrong and it still is. Why can people who have never done any pvp at all get access to better pvp gear than someone who can play 24/7 non rated bgs, simply because they can purchase tokens ?

If a raider spends 3 hours doing a raid and you need 2 raids to buy an item for lets say 1000 tokens (500 rewarded each reset), then why not let someone who is not in a raiding guild and only has access to heroics buy the same item but that they only get rewarded 100 tokens each reset? They are putting more effort in while maintaining the level they choose to play - same with honor. If thats not acceptable then giving people access to pvp gear for valor is also not acceptable - get off your ass and do some pvp for the gear.

I miss normal sized bosses, I'm tired to fight against their feet, or in this case, against the vortex ¬¬