Poll: Which WoW was/is best?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Which WoW was best?

So guys, the question is simple, which WoW do you think was/is best?

I had the most fun in TBC. Not sure if it was the best though ;0

As far as I know, there has only been one World of Warcraft. So there's not a suitable answer provided.

cata, even though i enjoyed wrath and some parts of tbc aswell.

Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.

On a serious note, the expansions have all been improvements. The only positive thing I could say I genuinely miss was the idea of multiple tiered raiding in BC. It was nice to actually progress through karazhan -> BT without being laughed at hysterically by people farming it. Just my 2 cents though.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bankopf View Post
    As far as I know, there has only been one World of Warcraft. So there's not a suitable answer provided.
    I love trollers.

Deleted
    Definately TBC. Not a day goes by in WoW without the feeling that i'm missing it.

Deleted
    I have to say I am a massive fan of TBC myself. Though I am surprised how few have said Vanilla, seeing as half the people I know complain that it is no longer like "Vanilla"... :P

Deleted
    I miss TBC the most. Every other expansion after that is just pushing things too far. Remember T6.5 avoidance tank rogues?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Woltk - Uldaur days

You seek the secrets of uldaur? THEN TAKE THEM!?

Deleted
    I answered vanilla. Maybe it wasn't the best time in terms of balance and features, but it was the time when I had the most fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asagrim View Post
    I miss TBC the most. Every other expansion after that is just pushing things too far. Remember T6.5 avoidance tank rogues?
    I recall a rogue telling me he could tank better than me... He probably was right... :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzen92 View Post
    I recall a rogue telling me he could tank better than me... He probably was right... :P
    You being what?

Burning Crusade was the most enjoyable for me. It had a nice level of difficulty and was rewarding. Vanilla is often talked about but honestly a lot of the end-game PvE was plain broken in it and the PvP was only enjoyable if you had one of the good classes.

Burning Crusade was indeed the greatest expansion. However the main reason (for me) is that my expectations for tbc wasn't as big as for Wotlk and Cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neostigma View Post
    One thing I don't understand, how can someone think that staring at an arse of a pixelated female is a nice one or a good move? To me that just screams "I need to get laid asap."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smellscream View Post
    Burning Crusade was the most enjoyable for me. It had a nice level of difficulty and was rewarding. Vanilla is often talked about but honestly a lot of the end-game PvE was plain broken in it and the PvP was only enjoyable if you had one of the good classes.
    Most of that endgame PvE is STILL broken. Just a few months ago we tried to fun-3-man BRS with 85s. We got the debuff that supposed to stop when we are at 10% HP ... guess what, it didn't wear off, we died.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asagrim View Post
    You being what?
    A Dr00d tank - An awful one at that

Deleted
    I'm enjoying Cataclysm the most so far. In Burning Crusade I thought that was the best, Wrath in Wrath of the Lich King. I take things as they come and don't cling on to false memories of nostalgy. Oh, and I don't whine about every single thing, because after 6 years, I know nerfs and buffs is a pattern that has always been present, it's nothing new with Wrath or Cataclysm.

Deleted
    I voted WotLK on purpose, mwahahaha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlysonMeyer View Post
    I'm enjoying Cataclysm the most so far. In Burning Crusade I thought that was the best, Wrath in Wrath of the Lich King. I take things as they come and don't cling on to false memories of nostalgy. Oh, and I don't whine about every single thing, because after 6 years, I know nerfs and buffs is a pattern that has always been present, it's nothing new with Wrath or Cataclysm.
    I think the main issue with cataclysm, is that blizzard "Re-made" the classes... That means they have to start from block one with the whole balancing thing, hence the reason everyone feels like the classes are unbalanced - The class system before worked, its the one thing I think blizzard could have reframed from changing. But I understand why they did.