10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Back in my day, trolling meant something.
    Back in my day I never heard of troll, :P. I just never cared.
    (I don't keep up on memes)

Either way I doubt reviving a dead thread thats long dead is a good idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    何でも*い、しんぱいする*
    On a more serious note; guessing that's japanese, right? This may come off as uneducated but I don't really know how to tell the Korean/Chinese/Japanese characters apart all too well. Is it an interesting language to learn (even if you dislike anime, manga and their general culture)? I'm graduating Latin, Iberian and English literature as well as Translation these 2 upcoming years, yet there's not many more languages that appeal to me. I get bored.

Back in my day, trolling meant something.

I had a feral tanking staff on my priest back in BC and I was in a heroic group with only one other guildie. So, I tell everyone "i've got this, I'll tank the next boss" and link the staff and there's some lols and such.

They didn't think I'd really do it.

We also had a guy from another guild in one of our BT runs when we had it on farm and Illidan dropped one of his warglaives. This fella was the only one who could use it and so, naturally, I rolled on it and won.

I gave it to him but you should have seen the rage.
    MH or OH? If MH I would have raged hard too prob

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    MH or OH? If MH I would have raged hard too prob
    I can't remember. I think it was MH.

I can't remember. I think it was MH.
    Yeah. That one has a lot lower drop rate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    On a more serious note; guessing that's japanese, right? This may come off as uneducated but I don't really know how to tell the Korean/Chinese/Japanese characters apart all too well. Is it an interesting language to learn (even if you dislike anime, manga and their general culture)? I'm graduating Latin, Iberian and English literature as well as Translation these 2 upcoming years, yet there's not many more languages that appeal to me. I get bored.
    Yeah its Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Not the only awesome thing.

Bottom GIF is BADASS! Where can I haz

Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    Bottom GIF is BADASS! Where can I haz
    Tis Mami, from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. From episode 3.

Tis Mami, from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. From episode 3.
    Is that a cake in the background

Is that a cake in the background
    Yep, told you the visuals were trippy.

Deleted
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. Some of those animes could definitely compete with Bal-Sagoth's songs as far as names go.

To Dethrone the Witch-Queen of Mytos K'unn (The Legend of the Battle of Blackhelm Vale) with Fire and Ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. Some of those animes could definitely compete with Bal-Sagoth's songs as far as names go.

To Dethrone the Witch-Queen of Mytos K'unn (The Legend of the Battle of Blackhelm Vale) with Fire and Ice.
    Yeah, its a huge mouth full, I usually just call it Madoka. :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, its a huge mouth full, I usually just call it Madoka. :S
    I just call it Madoka Magica! :P

English it'd be Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
    The actual Japanese word however is pronounced Mahou Shoujo 魔法少女 as opposed to Puella Magi (why all the OST's name is also in different language). Fun thing for me about Madoka Magica is that it has one of my favorite artist / mangaka Aoki Ume, and my favorite composer / group, Kajiura Yuki / Kalafina. All in one!

Here, something I also put in the MLP thread, MUAHAHA. I made it >.>

I also seem to have gotten 500 posts, awesome.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2011-05-31 at 04:49 AM.

Deleted
    Funky .gif. That pony looks like she's been on some shrooms.

I shalt rest now. I did next to nothing today and still manage to be quite knackered, interesting phenomenon. Fare thee well.

I am actuallly awakeeeee......that's what i get for falling asleep at 8pm!

---------- Post added 2011-05-31 at 06:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Sin View Post
    Not all skanky looking girls are sluts. Example: My best friend and I both dress like hookers. In actuality, she is a slut (I can say it, it's okay, she's at peace with it...), and according to her, I'm a prude, because I rarely sleep with people. I'm a long relationship kinda girl. I just don't look like it. :P
    Eh I guess, I can be a complete whore, but only for my boyfriend tbh! And i've been with him for like 2 years and almost 8 months hahaha ;3

I think he should be our President

10+ Year Old Account
    Dieing your hair all the time fries it out, thats probably what she means.
    Furthest I'll go is highlights, I love my natural color, and I've seen my sister's hair get friend to a crisp from dieing it so much, so wanting to avoid that as well.
    If you do it right, it looks damn good. My hair is dead, but I get compliments on its health constantly. To maintain that "health" now requires an hour per day session of various hair B.S.

And I ain't done yet. /flex

---------- Post added 2011-05-31 at 01:51 AM ----------

In all honesty I don't get why people die their hair so much. I always thought that natural color looks better regardless. Id prefer a person with natural raven hair(my least favorite) over a fake brunette/red head(my preferred). Something about it fucks up the texture.
    Enjoy your average girl, holmes. The world has tons. :P It broadens things up a lot.

On me, I know what I like. I'll have plenty of time to let my hair be normal when I'm old.
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

I've never dyed my hair....probably cause everyone says i've got such a rich colour whenever I get it cut at the hairdressers, haha, plus I just know i'll probably screw it up if I do dye my hair

Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Sin View Post
    If you do it right, it looks damn good. My hair is dead, but I get compliments on its health constantly. To maintain that "health" now requires an hour per day session of various hair B.S.

And I ain't done yet. /flex

---------- Post added 2011-05-31 at 01:51 AM ----------

Enjoy your average girl, holmes. The world has tons. :P It broadens things up a lot.

On me, I know what I like. I'll have plenty of time to let my hair be normal when I'm old.
    Fair enough, but you yourself admit you spend an extra hour a day on maintaining its care. Those that I dealt with didn't do that. That said it takes all kinds, and if you manage to pull it off well thats good. I just haven't seen it yet myself, where I live anyways.
    Last edited by Stuffs; 2011-05-31 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Used wrong word in my infinite wisdom

Eh, I just like my hair the color it is, if I want to add some funk in I'll throw in some streaks, but I don't think I could fully dye my whole head.