10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedus
    Reminds me of that hyperactive squirrel from "Over the hedge", who gets an energy drink and suddenly moves around with everyone around him being percieved as bullet time.

Although honestly, with Pinkie, the world would just implode.
    You know I imagine with Pinkie, if you give her an energy drink. Everywhere would be filled with cupcakes and chaos ensues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post
    She looks like a normal pegasus to me. What's it that you mean by "with a unicorn horn"?
    Hmm odd i thought i found it, it had tattoes on its head and i thought it had a horn.

god I can't wait until this fad is over

Deleted
    Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh there's a new epilogue released for Sunset! Please don't spoil it for me, anypony

Damn, and I'm halfway through the Ballad of Twilight Sparkle as well. It's hilarious so far, let's just say that Twi has a problem with 'premature casting'.
    Last edited by mmoc581146db80; 2011-06-01 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh there's a new epilogue released for Sunset![/URL]

Damn, and I'm halfway through the Ballad of Twilight Sparkle as well. It's hilarious so far, let's just say that Twi has a problem with 'premature casting'.
    I'm home! Saw that there were about 50 pages that I had to catch up on and just said fudge it. But now I see this! Im off!

Deleted
    Screw it, I'll read the epilogue now so I can't have it spoiled.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gd888 View Post
    Explosive grown in the middle of a lull isn't quite the sign of decline you think it is, darling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decraven
    I'm home! Saw that there were about 50 pages that I had to catch up on and just said fudge it. But now I see this! Im off!
    Lol, you shall catch up! Actually I realize that I'm reading a lot faster for some reason. I don't mean skimming too, lol. Granted if it sticks into my mind is a different thing.

Explosive grown in the middle of a lull isn't quite the sign of decline you think it is, darling.
    people will outgrow this within 6 months and move on to the next stupid internet thing like they always do. just follow the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    You know I imagine with Pinkie, if you give her an energy drink. Everywhere would be filled with cupcakes and chaos ensues.
    Give Pinkie an Energy Drink and it would be the same as the squirrel in over the hedge*g*

Alright, gathering wood for Twilight's house in minecraft (making it all legit). This could take some time >>.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miasma85
    Alright, gathering wood for Twilight's house in minecraft (making it all legit). This could take some time >>.
    Good luck with it! Better give us progress reports. Hehe.

I never really tried Minecraft, I feel like I should try it, but I wouldn't know what to do in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Miasma85 View Post
    At least wood is easy to get. Especially if you have bone meal

Deleted
    people will outgrow this within 6 months and move on to the next stupid internet thing like they always do. just follow the crowd.
    My mind mustn't be what it used to. Would you freshen my memory of just what "thing" we moved on to this one from?

Oh great, I just realized I can't place leaves....this is gonna be more challenging than I thought.

I can't wait until season 2! I'll just wait with eager anticipation until then, just like rainbow dash here! https://photos-2.dropbox.com/i/o/BPN...055600/0fd73a5

Winter wrap up has me sufficiently cooled off. Almost time for the raid!

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    For some reason I can't get the mythbusters pic out of my head when imagining this, she'd probably explode xD

My mind mustn't be what it used to. Would you freshen my memory of just what "thing" we moved on to this one from?
    Must have been the "winning" fad.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miasma85
    Oh great, I just realized I can't place leaves....this is gonna be more challenging than I thought.
    I guess you'll have to supersize it and place green blocks (or whatever they're called, I don't know, :P) as the leaves?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded
    For some reason I can't get the mythbusters pic out of my head when imagining this, she'd probably explode xD
    Ah yeah that, lol. Its in the gallery now too. Under "Others". I thought that was hilarious.