Page 36 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Two questions. First off is there a way to change the opacity of blizzards version of power auras, and keep it from reseting upon logout? The item in question is located at Interface>Combat>Show Spell Alerts. By default it is set to, I beleive 40%, but I would much prefer it at 100%. Every time I log on I have to make this change.

Second, what addon is causing loot rolls to not show in my chat box? I like knowing what I rolled and who rolled against me in instances, so I can yell at the rogues when they roll on my hunters guns etc. The blizzard "Show Detailed Loot Info" box is checked in Interface>Display, so it must be some addon overwriting that.

Any help with these two questions would be appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT-I actually figured out my second question, but I still can't figure out how to set the opacity on the blizzard spell alerts and keep them from reseting upon logout.
    Last edited by SkaCore; 2011-06-02 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    Disable Stuf_RaidFrames
    Thanks, that worked out.

KGpanels volume control

I noticed that with the way the volume buttons worked (particularly the volume up button, though they are coded similarly), if you decreased the volume to 0%, the + button would not bring the volume back up. Also, you could use the + button to apparently bring the volume over 100%. I fixed both these problems with the following code, and changed the - button to similar code.

Code:
    local c = RAID_CLASS_COLORS[select(2, UnitClass("player"))]
    local vol = tonumber(GetCVar(TUSUI_VOLUME_CVAR[TUSUI_VOLUME_SETTING]))
    if pressed then
        if vol >= 0 and vol <= 1 then
            if IsControlKeyDown() then 
                vol = vol + 0.01
            else
                vol = vol + 0.1
            end
        else
            vol = 0
        end
        if vol > 1 then vol = 1 end
        SetCVar(TUSUI_VOLUME_CVAR[TUSUI_VOLUME_SETTING],vol)
        self.bg:SetGradientAlpha("VERTICAL",c.r,c.g,c.b,1,1,1,1,1)
    elseif released then
        self.bg:SetGradientAlpha("VERTICAL",c.r,c.g,c.b,1,0.074,0.074,0.074,1)
    end

I have also messed around with some other things in KGPanels, such as getting the skada frame looking centered and skada staying hidden when the top buttons are toggled off then on if it was hidden to start out with, getting the omen frame to actually show up, getting my Archy addon to blend in like everything else, and just making everything nice in general for the 1920x1200 resolution.

Just got done fixing a tiny tiny tiny bug that was bugging me about the top buttons. If you click on a button and then drag the mouse off, then release the left mouse button, the color would be as if the mouse was hovering over the button.
    Last edited by Iam2391212; 2011-06-02 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Another fix

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason on one PC I can click on items that people link in the chat frames but on my other I am not and I am unable to figure out why? Could anyone help out??

Deleted
    Have used your UI for so long but always did a bunch of personal changes so it took me a while to get the 4.1 one. But now I got one problem, the "global" font size is really small, was easy to change tictac prat etc but the blizzard interface text is really small which makes it a bit of a pain to configure some addons. And is there an option to show SKADA even if you're hiding the buttons?
    And the kgpanels are gradient in blue for some reason dno if thats intended or not? But found a quick solution to making them black(I thought) by just sliding the opacity bar back and forth, but noticed that I have to do that everytime I log in, any other way to make them black permanently?
    Last edited by mmocb234aee19f; 2011-06-02 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tunnland View Post
    Have used your UI for so long but always did a bunch of personal changes so it took me a while to get the 4.1 one. But now I got one problem, the "global" font size is really small, was easy to change tictac prat etc but the blizzard interface text is really small which makes it a bit of a pain to configure some addons. And is there an option to show SKADA even if you're hiding the buttons?
    And the kgpanels are gradient in blue for some reason dno if thats intended or not? But found a quick solution to making them black(I thought) by just sliding the opacity bar back and forth, but noticed that I have to do that everytime I log in, any other way to make them black permanently?
    I'm not sure about the text question, but for Skada, if you are comfortable changing around some of the KGPanels scripts you can get your desired functionality that way. Otherwise I believe you will just have to do /skada toggle every time. As to the color, yes, its supposed to be blue. It changes depending on the class you are playing at the time, and to change it I believe you will again have to go change some scripts in KGPanels or live with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iam2391212 View Post
    I'm not sure about the text question, but for Skada, if you are comfortable changing around some of the KGPanels scripts you can get your desired functionality that way. Otherwise I believe you will just have to do /skada toggle every time. As to the color, yes, its supposed to be blue. It changes depending on the class you are playing at the time, and to change it I believe you will again have to go change some scripts in KGPanels or live with it.
    Aye I'll have a look at kg and see. And yeah was like wuuuut is going on when I loged my pala :P Neat feature!
    The text thing is still a problem tho... anyone?

Deleted
    Does any1 else have a problem with macro's? The icon disapears for me when i use it

Also, i keep getting the "alert'' sound from (i think it is) BugSack. But i cant even open it so i dont know where it's from either
    Last edited by mmoc8e6796b678; 2011-06-02 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Bugsack Bug

I've gone through all the default WoW options and the addons and can't figure out what is auto accepting all my quests. Anyone know what is doing that one?

I've gone through all the default WoW options and the addons and can't figure out what is auto accepting all my quests. Anyone know what is doing that one?
    disable 'idQuestAutomation' to stop the auto accepting/completing of quests. Or I think you may be able to shift click the NPC.

Quote Originally Posted by SkaCore View Post
    Two questions. First off is there a way to change the opacity of blizzards version of power auras, and keep it from reseting upon logout? The item in question is located at Interface>Combat>Show Spell Alerts. By default it is set to, I beleive 40%, but I would much prefer it at 100%. Every time I log on I have to make this change.
    Type '/nibspac' and change the settings there.

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 05:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pyra View Post
    Does any1 else have a problem with macro's? The icon disapears for me when i use it

Also, i keep getting the "alert'' sound from (i think it is) BugSack. But i cant even open it so i dont know where it's from either
    Check your minimap for a red sack icon, click it and send me the bug details in a private message.

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 05:33 AM ----------

I noticed that with the way the volume buttons worked (particularly the volume up button, though they are coded similarly), if you decreased the volume to 0%, the + button would not bring the volume back up. Also, you could use the + button to apparently bring the volume over 100%. I fixed both these problems with the following code, and changed the - button to similar code.

Just got done fixing a tiny tiny tiny bug that was bugging me about the top buttons. If you click on a button and then drag the mouse off, then release the left mouse button, the color would be as if the mouse was hovering over the button.
    Thanks for the tidbit of code there, I had something similar, but I think I ended up creating those tables there and shorting a lot of the code down (lot of cvar labeling and so on). I lost the original setup that had limits. It must have gotten lost in translation.

Those tables btw are in the "OnLoad" of the "Volume Mode" button's scripts if you're curious.

I'll be updating this UI for 4.2 when it goes live. Curious if you'd like to send me your 1920x1200 saved variables as I don't have the capability for that resolution.

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 05:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thebusiness View Post
    For some reason on one PC I can click on items that people link in the chat frames but on my other I am not and I am unable to figure out why? Could anyone help out??
    Have you installed another addon for item links? Seems odd that only one PC is bugged out.

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 05:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tunnland View Post
    In the addons list, look for Leatrix_Plus, here you'll see a check box for "Text Size". Check the check box and adjust the slider. This will change any general text in blizzard frames to the desired font size.

Any other text will still be fixed to the UI scaling.

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 05:40 AM ----------

Just another note, sorry I was out today and didn't reply sooner.

Deleted
    Check your minimap for a red sack icon, click it and send me the bug details in a private message.
    I would if i could click it I click it but nothing opens, if i Alt-Click to clear my BugSack, it goes green and then i can open it. But ofcourse its empty then

ULTIMAAAAAAAAAAATE ui

After hours of work i got it perfect. This is awsome!
    Last edited by faluchitox; 2011-06-04 at 01:45 PM.

Deleted
    apart from my first question, i'd also like to add, I started playing my lock again, and i cant see my soulshard window, is it disabled anywhere or?

apart from my first question, i'd also like to add, I started playing my lock again, and i cant see my soulshard window, is it disabled anywhere or?
    I can't exactly answer your first question since I have no details.

I've been using power auras to show my soul shards. You can use these saved variables for your warlock if you'd like.

Place them here: WTF > Account > YOUR ACCOUNT NAME > YOUR REALM NAME > YOUR CHAR NAME > Saved Variables
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4479083/PowerAuras.lua (My warlock power auras.)

Alternatively, you can type /stuf and open up the player subgroup. Soul shards should be in there at the bottom of the 'player' list.

Deleted
    I can't exactly answer your first question since I have no details.

I've been using power auras to show my soul shards. You can use these saved variables for your warlock if you'd like.

Place them here: WTF > Account > YOUR ACCOUNT NAME > YOUR REALM NAME > YOUR CHAR NAME > Saved Variables
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4479083/PowerAuras.lua (My warlock power auras.)

Alternatively, you can type /stuf and open up the player subgroup. Soul shards should be in there at the bottom of the 'player' list.
    Aha thanks, As for the first question, yes.. it's quiet anoying when i cant even get my bugsack open

Edit: Can't do much more then this i think :s I actually noticed its not giving bugs. I cleared the bugsack and did my spells and no bugs were added.
    As You can see, i'm using Smite (yes i got 2 same spells on the UI) and my bugsack stays green
    Last edited by mmoc8e6796b678; 2011-06-05 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Added Screenshot

Aha thanks, As for the first question, yes.. it's quiet anoying when i cant even get my bugsack open

Edit: Can't do much more then this i think :s I actually noticed its not giving bugs. I cleared the bugsack and did my spells and no bugs were added.
    As You can see, i'm using Smite (yes i got 2 same spells on the UI) and my bugsack stays green
    Try this solution:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post11636658

Thanks for updating this! I've been eager to start using it again.

Deleted
    Oh, nice, that actually worked Sorry for not looking further tho.

Still a bit weird why i cant open my BugSack when there's bugs added :s