Poll: Will you buy it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Personally, I like AC2 the best, don't know why...

although Brotherhood was still awesome and brought more contents with the borgia towers...destroying them and killing the leader is actually very satisfying and fun.

The fact I liked Ac2 better then AcB was the red thread.. Ac2 was a pure storytelling game. An interactive movie. AcB was a sandbox game were you could choose what to do and when to do it.

I love both, and both are amazing games. I just loved to chill out with my xbox and be amazed by the amazing gameplay with an amazing story. To little story in Brotherhood.

Did you try multiplayer in Brotherhood? It's a rush.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    The fact I liked Ac2 better then AcB was the red thread.. Ac2 was a pure storytelling game. An interactive movie. AcB was a sandbox game were you could choose what to do and when to do it.

I love both, and both are amazing games. I just loved to chill out with my xbox and be amazed by the amazing gameplay with an amazing story. To little story in Brotherhood.
    In Brotherhood the point really wasn't the story. You knew who your enemy was the entire time, so the majority of the game was building up your Assassin Brotherhood leading up to the induction of Ezio's sister into the Order.

You also gotta understand that AC Brotherhood also was the first one to introduce a multiplayer function.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    In Brotherhood the point really wasn't the story. You knew who your enemy was the entire time, so the majority of the game was building up your Assassin Brotherhood leading up to the induction of Ezio's sister into the Order.

You also gotta understand that AC Brotherhood also was the first one to introduce a multiplayer function.
    I agree, Brotherhood was really good considering the time it was made in, and the fact that it included multiplayer was a really big feat in 1 year