Macros can only execute from a button press (or mouse click) of an actionbar slot, so it won't start it automatically. It's possible you can write a /script that will setup a function to execute on an event (your being silenced) (essentially what an addon would do), but I don't know how to do that, and I'm not sure if you can work the stopwatch with /scripts. It would be easier to get an addon for it.

Edit: @Thundertom
    #showtooltip
    /cast [harm,nodead,nomod] Mind Spike; [harm,nodead] Mind Blast; Inner Focus
    You pretty much wrote that macro yourself, you just had to swap English for /commands.
    Last edited by Renowned; 2011-06-08 at 01:11 PM.

i need a macro, im a rogue and i want to spam sap to find another one in stealth understand? ^^, so when i see him in stealth i will target him and sap him. thats what i need a macro for

Deleted
    This thread is quite good! Is it also possible to make a macro that will put living bomb on my target, but if I hold a modifier button it will put it on mouseover? Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is quite good! Is it also possible to make a macro that will put living bomb on my target, but if I hold a modifier button it will put it on mouseover? Thanks!
    /cast [@mouseover,mod] Living Bomb; Living Bomb

i need a macro, im a rogue and i want to spam sap to find another one in stealth understand? ^^, so when i see him in stealth i will target him and sap him. thats what i need a macro for
    This will be difficult if there are other people around, you can use a /target macro and cast sap, you will be able to spam it while being alone in the flag room for example, but not in the heat of battle in the middle of map.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayhlen View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cleartarget
    /targetenemyplayer
    /cast Sap

Quote Originally Posted by Tural View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cleartarget
    /targetenemyplayer
    /cast Sap
    There is a better macro than that if you have a look around.

From what I remember it reduces the 'tab target' distance so you won't randomly target people in the general area when spamming sap, then restores the value to normal afterwards.

Edit:

Found it.
    Code:
    #showtooltip Sap
    /run SetCVar(”targetNearestDistance”, 10)
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    /run SetCVar(”targetNearestDistance”, 41)
    /cast [harm,nodead] Sap

Deleted
    hey
    is there any good macros for a holy paladin ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renowned View Post
    Edit: @Thundertom
    You pretty much wrote that macro yourself, you just had to swap English for /commands.
    Lol yeah I know, but I always mess up the modifiers somehow and then they don't work at all. Thanks Renowned and Shadowkras!
    Warlock (SL main)

Deleted
    Hey man, so I have made this macro for FF dependent on form, and also with focus:

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=focus, modifier:alt][nostance][stance:2/4/5] Faerie Fire; [target=focus, modifier:shift][stance:1/3] Faerie Fire (Feral)()

Its works with alt+hotkey for humanoid, and shift+hotkey for feral. Im wondering if its possible to make it with only 1 modifier? So say I shift+hotkey in humanoid it will use normal FF on focus, but if I do shift+hotkey in cat from it will use FFF on the focus. Would be nice if it was possible.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Lehmons View Post
    Hey man, so I have made this macro for FF dependent on form, and also with focus:

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=focus, modifier:alt][nostance][stance:2/4/5] Faerie Fire; [target=focus, modifier:shift][stance:1/3] Faerie Fire (Feral)()

Its works with alt+hotkey for humanoid, and shift+hotkey for feral. Im wondering if its possible to make it with only 1 modifier? So say I shift+hotkey in humanoid it will use normal FF on focus, but if I do shift+hotkey in cat from it will use FFF on the focus. Would be nice if it was possible.

Thanks in advance!
    Try
    /cast [@focus,mod:shift,stance:2/4/5][nostance][stance:2/4/5] Faerie Fire; [@focus,mod:shift][stance:1/3] Faerie Fire (Feral)

I'd write like this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@focus,form:0/2/4/5][form:0/2/4/5]Faerie Fire;[mod:shift,@focus][]Faerie Fire (Feral)

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Works like a charm, thanks to both of you

Quote Originally Posted by Neza View Post
    I would like to know if there's any addon that provides me additional guild-experience stats e.g. how many xp the guild did reach each week, how much each member did contribute per week in average and so on. I know that there are certain statistics provided in the guild pane, but they aren't specific enough for me.
    This is the macros section. >.>
    Also is there a macro that will set my focus to the first enemy arena person. IDK how to say it lol. Also what good are modiefiers for when you can just keybind that Say shift+1 instead of a macro that is a mod for shift. Also woulden't that close off the chance for a shit 1 keybind?

im new to macros. i know that a lon time ago u cud only have 1 spell in a macro, and after that spell u cudnt cast another spell. is this still today, or can u cast more than 1 spell in a macro (something with a stopcast macro button i think). give an example plz

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewbusha View Post
    im new to macros. i know that a lon time ago u cud only have 1 spell in a macro, and after that spell u cudnt cast another spell. is this still today, or can u cast more than 1 spell in a macro (something with a stopcast macro button i think). give an example plz
    You good speak english well. :\ but macros still have the gcd on them.

You can use multiple /cast commands to cast several abilities provided no more than one of them causes a global cooldown, and you can cast a sequence of spells with successive presses of the macro using a /castsequence.

Lifeblood Macro

I have a question about useing a lifeblood macro. i am a resto druid using Healbot and have Lifeblood macro'ed with my wildgrowth. Generally it works fine, but if i have an enemy targeted sometimes it won't go off, and i will get an error message. i either need to change my target or hit the wildgrowth button on my cast bar. Is there a way to make the lifeblood target me so that way i won't get errors from enemies, but not necessarily have the wildgrowth go off on me?

Hello,

I've been trying to figure out a way to have a macro whisper me once after a certain time, but not to have it spam me.

What I have tried so far:

/cast [nomod] Soul Swap
    /cast [mod:shift, @focus][] Soul Swap
    /in 18 /script SendChatMessage("Soul Swap!", "WHISPER", "Orcish", "Duskmoon")

/in 18 /w Duskmoon Soul Swap!

Both those just spam me several times and it is really annoying. I'm not that great when it comes to macros and would appreciate any help.
    ~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~

Quote Originally Posted by Lordmichael21 View Post
    I have a question about useing a lifeblood macro. i am a resto druid using Healbot and have Lifeblood macro'ed with my wildgrowth. Generally it works fine, but if i have an enemy targeted sometimes it won't go off, and i will get an error message. i either need to change my target or hit the wildgrowth button on my cast bar. Is there a way to make the lifeblood target me so that way i won't get errors from enemies, but not necessarily have the wildgrowth go off on me?
    I doubt this is the issue you are having because Lifeblood is always a self-buff but you can try using

Code:
    /cast [@player]Lifeblood
    and see if it fixes anything.

--------------

Quote Originally Posted by Duskmoon View Post
    Hello,

I've been trying to figure out a way to have a macro whisper me once after a certain time, but not to have it spam me.

What I have tried so far:

/cast [nomod] Soul Swap
    /cast [mod:shift, @focus][] Soul Swap
    /in 18 /script SendChatMessage("Soul Swap!", "WHISPER", "Orcish", "Duskmoon")

Both those just spam me several times and it is really annoying. I'm not that great when it comes to macros and would appreciate any help.
    Your macro seems to be doing everything at least twice.

Try
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@focus][]Soul Swap
    /stopmacro [nomod]
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-06-11 at 04:08 PM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

That doesn't spam it, thank you!
    ~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~