Deleted

What do you think should be in the next Portal game?

The idea is to post what do you think would be in the next Portal game and what kind of a story there would be , since GLaDOS found those new test subjects and Chell finally got out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Id bet on more co op with 2 robots again, or maybe even a couple humans, the possibilities are endless,

I mostly think that because valve said that portal 2 was their last isolated single player experience.

(or something along those lines)
    Last edited by Caiden; 2011-06-15 at 02:38 PM. Reason: terrible sentence structure :p

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the spoiler.
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitak View Post
    Thanks for the spoiler.
    your welcome

Perhaps some sort of device that allows one to create a form of "port hole" that you can step through to overcome obstacles and reach objectives?

Co - op probably won't be two of the new humans because they can't exactly die and be re-assembled etc so they'll probably bring back p-body n Atlas for that
    No. No no no no nononnonon

it's a fun game, and I think they could make extra levels, but as far as the central plot I think it's decently resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdris View Post
    Perhaps some sort of device that allows one to create a form of "port hole" that you can step through to overcome obstacles and reach objectives?
    brilliant! and they could call it... the Aperture Science Handheld Port-Hole Device!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    i want chell to join up with Gordon Freeman in the struggle for earth, where she gets a prototype black mesa portal gun that can shoot portals anywhere. imagine the co-op possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    i want chell to join up with Gordon Freeman in the struggle for earth, where she gets a prototype black mesa portal gun that can shoot portals anywhere. imagine the co-op possibilities.
    please give us a portal gun in HL2: ep3 (if it ever comes out... 4 years valve... where is our episodic content ???) or HL3, it'd be so awesome ! :3

There should be no sequel.

Question whatever you take for granted.

Deleted
    A green portal that would do... what?

Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    A green portal that would do... what?
    Activate 3-way portaling. Blue goes to Orange, Orange goes to Green, Green goes to Blue.

mind = blown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZulQ View Post
    your welcome
    Maybe add spoiler tags to your post or change the color of the 2nd bit to something you can only read by highlighting (off-white)

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    There should be no sequel.
    I'm with this guy. Too often sequels destroy a beautiful thing/milked until the magic is really gone.

The conclusion to Portal 2 was fitting, leave it be.

spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace

OT: different difficulty settings that give different endings, i.e hardest difficulty gives the complete ending, medium give like 1/2 of it with a cliffhanger, easy just laughs at you and plays nyah cat

15+ Year Old Account
    Unless they come up with something really innovative, I think they should quit while ahead.

Green goo that would act as adhesive.