I'm glad to see classy players like Kaberle, Thomas, Recchi, and Kelly get the cup. Puts a smile on my face!
    White Knights on mmo-champion.com forums: Able to troll with no repercussions!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiyah View Post
    some riot. all i saw were police and nobody angry

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though i want the Hawks next year itll prolly be Tampa Bay

Quote Originally Posted by Alcan View Post
    some riot. all i saw were police and nobody angry
    There were burning cars and shit earlier

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiyah View Post
    Hahahaha, this is more entertaining than the entire playoffs.
    red panda red panda red panda!

Even cops in vancouver are dicks some chick was just walking by and a cop runs up and shoves her totally unprovoked

i swear one of these stuipid rioters is going to trip and fall into that huge bonfire
    Last edited by rcking09; 2011-06-16 at 03:32 AM.

Retarded hockey fans are retarded. Ruin one of the most beautiful cities in the world for what exactly?

The 1994 riot cost 1.1 million dollars, now what's this gonna cost? I live in Vancouver and I love it here. Now we're all gonna have to suffer because some of these dumb hockey fans can't swallow their pride and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Greasy McNasty View Post
    Retarded hockey fans are retarded. Ruin one of the most beautiful cities in the world for what exactly?

The 1994 riot cost 1.1 million dollars, now what's this gonna cost? I live in Vancouver and I love it here. Now we're all gonna have to suffer because some of these dumb hockey fans can't swallow their pride and move on.

Cant beat em join em.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasy McNasty View Post

Dude, this is nothing.

This is Montreal when they lose to Toronto or Boston in the regular season.
    red panda red panda red panda!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol just proves what I've been saying all along - Vancouver doesn't deserve to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeaaaaaaaah boston!
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

10+ Year Old Account
    It only takes a few idiots to ruin it for everyone else.

That riot in Vancouver is really sad. Remind me of the 93 riot in Montreal. I'm pretty sure it's not hockey fans in there but just a bunch of pricks.
    As for the game well as a Boston fan, it's good to see the cup back after 39 years. Marchand and Bergeron were skating hard as hell tonight and were just dominating on every shift. And props to Kesler tonight, seems he was the only one playing his hearts out. Reminds me a lot of Martin St. Louis in game 7 vs Boston. Gave everything he had, but it was just not enough.

As I said in an earlier post, I think the Rome hit on Horton is the turning point in this serie. Up to this point, Vancouver was pretty much in control. After that hit, Boston won 4 of the nest 5 games, only dropping a 1-0 game because Luongo happened to be unbeatable that night. Black and gold never quit ! GRATZ B'S !

Quote Originally Posted by Ashbringerx View Post
    That riot in Vancouver is really sad. Remind me of the 93 riot in Montreal. I'm pretty sure it's not hockey fans in there but just a bunch of pricks.
    As for the game well as a Boston fan, it's good to see the cup back after 39 years. Marchand and Bergeron were skating hard as hell tonight and were just dominating on every shift. And props to Kesler tonight, seems he was the only one playing his hearts out. Reminds me a lot of Martin St. Louis in game 7 vs Boston. Gave everything he had, but it was just not enough.

As I said in an earlier post, I think the Rome hit on Horton is the turning point in this serie. Up to this point, Vancouver was pretty much in control. After that hit, Boston won 4 of the nest 5 games, only dropping a 1-0 game because Luongo happened to be unbeatable that night. Black and gold never quit ! GRATZ B'S !
    IF the game was in boston and they lost there would probably be a riot to. Not that this really is a riot. Montreal goes fucking crazy thats a riot and really compared to those fucked up soccer fans this is nothing. But when you have passionate fans in a pationate city they will get passionate about a loss. This riot would have happened in boston to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love one of the tweets in that live feed of the riots.

"Should Obama send the national guard?"

Yeah bud. The President of the United States should send American military forces - specifically, forces designated for domestic issues - into another sovereign nation; an ally of the United States, no less.

Yeah, that's what he should do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    "Should Obama send the national guard?"
    Best laugh I've had since the game ended. Thank you

.....and this is why Canucks fans can't have nice things.

On an only semi-related note, GO WINNIPEG!

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

why would you burn your own city?

Canucks fans, this is why nobody cares if you ever win. Classless and tactless bunch, arrogant all year and now you lose again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to break the moment of news about the riot but does anybody think that Carolina Hurricanes will have a good team next year because I plan on going to see them?
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Sorry to break the moment of news about the riot but does anybody think that Carolina Hurricanes will have a good team next year because I plan on going to see them?
    No, I don't think that is the reason the Carolina Hurricanes will have a good team next year.