Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbenian View Post
    Yes, it's a great pity, that they don't take the blue version of the dk tier 12

It would be a great thing, if they change the colors from the tier sets in dependence with the spec. For example: The blue dk set for the frost tree, the red for the blood and the green for the unholy. Or an another example: The purple mage set for the arcane, blue for frost, red for fire. That's push up the individuality of the chars.
    Do you really think that the "loss" of 0.02% of the player base is making Blizzard worried? Hell no, the monthly fluctuations are nothing more than that

10+ Year Old Account
    How about a pvp gear preview plz?

Now that I'm looking at it properly, they really screwed the pooch with Mage T11/12. Why? Because they completely jumped the gun. This should have been T11, and the Firelord set should've been T12. I mean, it has goddamn Ragnaros' face on it; it would've made since that Ragnaros' crib drops shit that looks like Ragnaros!
    Oh, but I actually prefer the regular set for Mage this time around. Not that purple is bad at all, I just like the orange/black better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rogue looks real nice. And yay purple for warlock. Hopefully I can get that set in full.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash773 View Post
    How about a pvp gear preview plz?
    He already did one, just go back a few pages.

IMO Warrior still looks like The Destroyer from Thor...especially with that helm, imo makes it pretty badass.

Push back 4.2? Another week of farming! yay /wrists

Lock Heroic actually looks pretty damn good...Also that paladin set is making me actually want to level my 30 something pally...

Awww, I wanted the Blue Druid set... but oh well! Looks great anyway!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    Shame about some of the colour selections there.

---------- Post added 2011-06-18 at 02:09 PM ----------

Personally, the white version was a lot more badass.

I also liked this color, well the three of them, but the schemes chosen make more sense with other tiers.
    What I love is how the helm looks on undead compared to the preview in Humans. Full face covered for the win!

10+ Year Old Account
    I want the t12 on my druid so much more than my warr, glowy purple awesomeness -drools- Tho i feel bad hating on my warr since its a competition between 290 days played and 22 days played

Deleted
    Ok so I'll be renaming my mage Crossdresser as soon as I get to HC!

"Another bugfix build has been deployed on test realms tonight. That one really didn't have any interesting changes and it looks like the June 28th release date shouldn't be reported, I'll assume Blizzard is done at this point." Uhm...what?

15+ Year Old Account
    Sooooo.... your saying you turn into a female when using the heroic version? Does it happen gradually as your wear the items until you reach full set or just need one item upgraded?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaq View Post
    "Another bugfix build has been deployed on test realms tonight. That one really didn't have any interesting changes and it looks like the June 28th release date shouldn't be reported, I'll assume Blizzard is done at this point." Uhm...what?
    That's something I didn't get either.

rogue teir has solidify my choice to play my mage again

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm totally not liking the fact that they're using the red colored version of the mage set for normal modes and purple sheiz for heroic modes, should be the other way around :< Since firelands theme is fire (aka red colored) :/

Quote Originally Posted by nimryas View Post
    I'm totally not liking the fact that they're using the red colored version of the mage set for normal modes and purple sheiz for heroic modes, should be the other way around :< Since firelands theme is fire (aka red colored) :/
    Red is fine for normal sets. Makes it harder spot casuals who stand in fire.

I love the Heroic Warrior set, can't wait to see that on an Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by z0phi3l View Post
    Do you really think that the "loss" of 0.02% of the player base is making Blizzard worried? Hell no, the monthly fluctuations are nothing more than that
    Learn your math. The loss was a hell of a lot more than .02%. The 600k is a 5% loss in subscriber base AND thats assuming that initial loss is the only loss they've had in customer base. I look around the realm I look around my guild and I see a lot more active player loss than that. Maybe they havent unsubscribed yet, but I've seen 2 entire 25 man guilds gutted down to 2 players where the rest of them just quit playing and moved onto other games. No they didnt jump guilds, their toons are still there. No they didnt go to alts. Pretty much all of them have said they're done with caty and may be back next xpac. I dont think thats an abnormal number and that my realm or experience is "unique". You can be a frog standing in a pot of water as it boils on the stove and not feel the heat rising about you or you can take off the myopic blinders and see what is really happening.

Leave it to PVP to screw with PVE yet again!

And before someone gets all huffy, there was sarcasm in that post.
    Last edited by Barinthos; 2011-06-18 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolieftw View Post
    Why you always using the human race for the T12 previews? I'm playing an Orc DK and i would like to see the DK T12 preview with an Orc !
    Because armor shows better on human than most other races. Belts, legs, helms, and feet are distorted on the other races.