Thread: New Part Smell

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Also, am i the only person that regardless of anything else, will keep every single hardware component box "just in case" (and because it looks awesome to have boxes that contained several thousand pounds/dollars worth of stuff from over the years) unless i need to return it (and then i keep the new box if i'm getting it replaced or exchanged)?
    You are not the only 1 my closet and room have boxes everywhere from computer parts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ikas6 View Post
    you guys are perverted
    What, why? xD

It's only wet back there if you've got a leak. Yes, you, not your loop
    It's gotta be my loop...wait... I don't have loop...S***
    Intruders detected. Primary defense matrix initiated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    If I could sleep next to a running vacuum cleaner, I woudn't care. I cannot, therefore, I care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    What, why? xD
    getting boner from computer parts smell is not okey!

getting boner from computer parts smell is not okey!
    No, but it is okAy!
    If I could sleep next to a running vacuum cleaner, I woudn't care. I cannot, therefore, I care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnitronDefesneSystem View Post
    No, but it is okAy!
    no it's not, i know what you are doing every month when you get your paycheck o.o

no it's not, i know what you are doing every month when you get your paycheck o.o
    *Is a 15 year old. Has no paycheck. Also. MUST. RESIST. BEING. A GRAMMAR. NAZI.*

Also, am i the only person that regardless of anything else, will keep every single hardware component box "just in case" (and because it looks awesome to have boxes that contained several thousand pounds/dollars worth of stuff from over the years) unless i need to return it (and then i keep the new box if i'm getting it replaced or exchanged)?
    Nope, I still have every package that came with my latest computer just sitting there in my room. I also keep all the manuals,discs and cables in there as well.
    Playing since 2007.

Deleted
    *Is a 15 year old. Has no paycheck. Also. MUST. RESIST. BEING. A GRAMMAR. NAZI.*
    from your mom ofc! duh

10+ Year Old Account
    What, its not like any of us have ever had our ways with the watercooling holes on the back of our computers...ever.../shifty eyes
    And, I LOVE NEW PART SMELL.
    make love to your sexy machine.

sell the baby androids.
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.

Deleted
    About the hoarding thing.

I even have a little display, made a little construction with WoW game card, on top of it i put 2 Monster Rippers, 4 Red Bull cans and in the middle a V energy can. All empty ofc. Infront of that a display made of all WoW expansion and vanilla boxes, 2 deodorant cans, my mobile phone and my sunglasses on that.

I like the [new object] smell...

What, its not like any of us have ever had our ways with the watercooling holes on the back of our computers...ever.../shifty eyes
    This reminds me of one of my mates saying that he wanted to put a fleshlight or something into his computer, I was like O.o!?
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

10+ Year Old Account
    And, I LOVE NEW PART SMELL.
    Linus of Linus' Tech Tips regularly does awkward things to water cooling and cable management holes. It's funny. x3

When u smell it do you touch yourself........ i do

Grammar nazi? You didn't even spell your username right ... (;

Anyway ... can't say I smell a lot of my stuff. I do, however, like that new t-shirt smell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this thread is going places. You know what my GTX580 DCII smelled like when I took it out of it's glorious styrofoam packaging? It was heavenly.

/epeen
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Well this thread is going places. You know what my GTX580 DCII smelled like when I took it out of it's glorious styrofoam packaging? It was heavenly.

/epeen
    My first 590 that I put in a customer's build smelt heavenly... Until I dropped the f''ker.
    Told them it broke in transit. Dishonesty? Yes, but I'll sacrifice moral values for $850...

Got it replaced then I hope?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Got it replaced then I hope?
    Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    Of course.
    Never know with some weirdos (read: you, hurr). :P