Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I never knew what i was missing untill you left :(

No, its not another one of thoes threads folks.

But seriously guiez.

I was going crazy while Mmo champion was down. Please feel free to leave comments on what you guys did to cope.
    Personally. I coped by making pictures of blue posts with litte peices of macaroni.

Aww.

I personally had way too much time on my hands. This site is great to pass time, I would just sit and do NOTHING. Tried going for a walk, it didn't pass as much time as reading MMO-Champion threads. ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Its great having you back! without you I was partying for my birthday/doing my driveway...back to laziness YAY!

Yeah, but I was busy watching EVE implode so it wasn't all that bad.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had multiple forums and well

Slaughtering people in BG's for my blood thirsty in my angerness of mmo being down

:3

I've been f5'ing for the last 48 hours. Non stop.

Oh, MMOC...I'd almost...forgotten you were here...

I probably checked once or twice a day till it came back up. Obviously wasnt happy that it was down, but it really wasnt the end of the world.

Deleted
    This only makes me believe more that this community does nothing else but hang out on forums. All day. Every day. Don't any of you have some real life stuff to do? Can't you go hang out with friends, read a book or watch a movie or go out to dinner with people you like to spend time with?

It was horrible... I refreshed Facebook&Mmo-c every 5mins in hope that it would be up.

Quote Originally Posted by StarFade View Post
    This only makes me believe more that this community does nothing else but hang out on forums. All day. Every day. Don't any of you have some real life stuff to do? Can't you go hang out with friends, read a book or watch a movie or go out to dinner with people you like to spend time with?
    What arez this real life you spek of????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fiireballz View Post
    What arez this real life you spek of????
    Oh yeah. I forgot. This is the internet.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Typical. I walk outside to do the BBQ and you reappear.The sky was slightly pixellated but other than that RL11 looks ok.

Played the game and watched the Homestory cup 3

Deleted
    Im not going to lie, i chekced the site like 20 times a day only to see "we will be asap back"

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormer View Post
    Im not going to lie, i chekced the site like 20 times a day only to see "we will be asap back"
    Please be patient!

4 hours later

We have anticipated this longer then usual

4 hours later

:P you get my point

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Oh, MMOC...I'd almost...forgotten you were here...
    =O Such blasphemy! From the mouth of a moderator at that!

I just surfed WoW.com or went on warcraftmovies.com. But there's no other website on the internet that compares to mmo-champion in its off-topic forums and how broad and well-moderated they are.

The best part is before the website was down I was pretty busy. When the website was down, I had literally NOTHING to do for a solid three days, and now that it's back up I'm probably going to be busy again.

I tried to open this site like 100 times, and kept getting that message... Not much else I do on the internet than play WoW and check facebook for 5 mins then spend the rest of the day tabbing from WoW to MMO-C and back. Was boring spending 30mins queues to HC with no MMO-C to waste the time with : /

Glad you back old friend <3

Mmo c, i dont know what id do without you