Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodGutter View Post
    I have 31 marks and I'm in the Molten Front, there was a 1 hour window on my server that the dailies reset and then reset again. Dailies usually reset at 4 am server but for some reason, new Hyjal dailies were available at 3am. I did half of them, then server reset and new ones from npcs I already turned in quests for were available again.

A mess up on Blizz's part I guess :\
    Yes, this was also hotfixed shortly after

Quote Originally Posted by Wrok View Post
    you are forgetting that you have to do the 2 150 mark quests (druids of the talon, and Shadow Wardens) before you unlock the 3 125 mark quests. (armaments, moonwell, and ancients)
    wait...so how long will it take until you can get the recipes o_O sadpanda
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

I only have 16 marks as well. I thought I had done all dailies both days too. I know the issue was from the first day. Does anyone have a list of the quests from the first day?

EU should have 16 today, and US 20.

Doing Photoshop requests.

10+ Year Old Account
    im up to 37 last night on Kul Tiras the daily's bugged and you were able to do them twice.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunai View Post
    im up to 37 last night on Kul Tiras the daily's bugged and you were able to do them twice.....
    They moved the daily reset timer from 3am to 4am. So if you made your dailies at 3am yesterday, you were able to make it again at 4am.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Quote Originally Posted by jantimirlol View Post
    EU should have 16 today, and US 20.
    Exception are people who exploited a daily reset bug, those could also already get 20 today in EU (or even more if they exploited it twice)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

10+ Year Old Account
    ahh ok i was wondering about that

Day 1: 12 (bonus marks)
    Day 2: 16
    Day 3: 20 - 20 to get to firelands, 15 + 10 = 25 (unless I missed something)
    Day 4: 39
    I think that's right

4 dailies to start in firelands @ 2/day, 3 dailies in hyjal + follow up = 14/day till you unlock more dailies?

Edited
    VV
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Psii; 2011-06-30 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psii View Post
    Day 3: 20 - 20 to get to firelands, 15 + 8 = 23 (unless I missed something)
    Day 4: 35
    I think that's right

4 dailies to start in firelands @ 2/day, 2 dailies in hyjal + follow up = 12/day till you unlock more dailies?
    Theres a quest outside of the molten front called protectors of hyjal, do that and theres 2 more marks

I'm pretty sure it is 14 marks per day once you get to the molten front.

8 inside the molten front.
    6 back in hyjal.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalin View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks this slow steady pacing is pretty terrible by design. So I can log in, do the dailies in roughly 20 minutes, then you're back to nothing to do until raid time? Seems a bit underwhelming.
    This x10. I was really excited about 4.2 until I learned that this system was basically designed to keep me out of doing the actual quests I wanted to. Not to mention 90% of the new tank gear is crap and my BiS back piece was a quest reward that I can no longer get back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    wait...so how long will it take until you can get the recipes o_O sadpanda
    It takes 2 months of doing dailies every single day to unlock everything. At least thats what I read and thats what it surely feels like going to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psii View Post
    Day 3: 20 - 20 to get to firelands, 15 + 10 = 25 (unless I missed something)
    Day 4: 39
    I think that's right

4 dailies to start in firelands @ 2/day, 3 dailies in hyjal + follow up = 14/day till you unlock more dailies?

Edited
    VV
    Thanks.
    Yep this is exactly right.

---------- Post added 2011-06-30 at 02:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Yes, this was also hotfixed shortly after
    Not hotfixed. I did it this morning.
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

When you enter you should get 25 (because you get 15 from a quest) later its 14 a day.

There's a lot of misinformation in this thread.

You have to turn in the 20 to get to the FL Hub though, which brings you back to 0. Then you get 15 marks for the first quest when you enter, followed by 8 additional marks for completing the four available dailies. Thus, at the end of the 3rd day (today), you should have 23 marks. Tomorrow, we should be able to gain 12 additional marks (4 from Hyjal and 8 from FL). We will continue gaining 12 marks a day until we reach 150 marks, which will allow us to open up another quest hub area. Once we open that quest hub, we can then save 125 marks to ally with one of three vendors, gaining access to their wears.

Quote Originally Posted by Graven2 View Post

You have to turn in the 20 to get to the FL Hub though, which brings you back to 0. Then you get 15 marks for the first quest when you enter, followed by 8 additional marks for completing the four available dailies. Thus, at the end of the 3rd day (today), you should have 23 marks. Tomorrow, we should be able to gain 12 additional marks (4 from Hyjal and 8 from FL). We will continue gaining 12 marks a day until we reach 150 marks, which will allow us to open up another quest hub area. Once we open that quest hub, we can then save 125 marks to ally with one of three vendors, gaining access to their wears.
    I'm at 25 today. There was a daily available back at the Sanctuary of Malorne for 2 marks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    It takes 2 months of doing dailies every single day to unlock everything. At least thats what I read and thats what it surely feels like going to be.
    I've read it takes one month.

http://www.icy-veins.com/firelands-daily-quests

The one where the druid is killed? I didn't realize that gave marks (I'm at work), but alright. In that case, we should all be at 25, and then we progress from here as I laid out in my above post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graven2 View Post

You have to turn in the 20 to get to the FL Hub though, which brings you back to 0. Then you get 15 marks for the first quest when you enter, followed by 8 additional marks for completing the four available dailies. Thus, at the end of the 3rd day (today), you should have 23 marks.
    This folks, is irony.

On a helpful note, the two you're probably missing are from a quest outside the portal, where you have to kill 6 elite mobs in the south of Hyjal, and the quest turn in is then inside the portal
    Last edited by Skelly; 2011-06-30 at 06:35 PM.
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm at 39

Looks to be 14-18 marks per day

14 from doing all the dalies (dogs, invaders, vines, helping people. Elite quest. Invaders, and 2 part Ancient blessing) and then If you are lucky another 4 from the reset discrepancy
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.