Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Usa! Usa! Uuuuuuusssssssssaaaaaaaa!!!!

So proud of my ladies out there today. If you guys didn't watch the game, go find some highlights (or I can find some for you), and watch it. It was the most ridiculous soccer game I have ever seen. Horrible refs, horrible fouls, amazing saves, amazing shots, and an EPIC EPIC EPIC ending.

I am so proud to be an American.

GO USA!!!!!!!!

You're in WoW General discussion. Should probably have posted in off topic.

Edit: Well that was a fast move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

That was a fantastic game. Great game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok you just made an account to post this, but even though you just made it I'm gonna fuel you anyway:

I saw the whole game due to my tellie sitting next to my PC on the wall, I'm a bit interested in the championship, and since our team made it to the semi I am extra interested. And I must say, when that last goal fell in the 122nd minute I literally screamed YES.

Gz America, well deserved after that, should I say disgusting, play by Brazil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

That 1 ref i wanna punch in the face. I think she was bought off.

But hey it all worked out just fine

Quote Originally Posted by Dusteyy View Post
    So proud of my ladies out there today. If you guys didn't watch the game, go find some highlights (or I can find some for you), and watch it. It was the most ridiculous soccer game I have ever seen. Horrible refs, horrible fouls, amazing saves, amazing shots, and an EPIC EPIC EPIC ending.

GO USA!!!!!!!!
    Proud because you won a game of football?

You are able to read well enough to see that there is an Off Topic section of the forum for this, and that you've posted about soccer in the WoW General section, right?

Edit: ZE MODS, ZEY MOVE ZINGS

Wait, what'd we win this time?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    If that was the most ridiculous game you ever saw I guess you've seen like 10 or 11 of them. Grats though!

Its sad americans only give a crap about something if its being represented by americans. Lance Armstrong anyone? Most people here dont give 2 sh*ts about soccer and shouldnt regardless of what USA is doing. Though I guess every country gets overly defensive of someone just because they are the same nationality. Every diss Manny Pacquiao in front of some Filipinos? Sheesh. Reverse racism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    If that was the most ridiculous game you ever saw I guess you've seen like 10 or 11 of them. Grats though!
    Name 2 better than this one.

No I did not just create an account to post this. Just getting back into wow after quitting over a year ago. Thought I would hook back up with my old mmo-champ board and figure out what I missed.

USA all the way. Sorry for posting this in the wrong spot. Off-topic thread is new since I got back. Everything used to go in GD. WoW related or not. My apologies

---------- Post added 2011-07-10 at 02:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Its sad americans only give a crap about something if its being represented by americans. Lance Armstrong anyone? Most people here dont give 2 sh*ts about soccer and shouldnt regardless of what USA is doing. Though I guess every country gets overly defensive of someone just because they are the same nationality. Every diss Manny Pacquiao in front of some Filipinos? Sheesh. Reverse racism at its finest
    Lance Armstrong is doping......we don't care about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Why would you not root for you nation's team in a nation v. nation sports affair? I'm pretty sure everybody roots for their country, and they're happy when their country wins.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusteyy View Post

GO USA!!!!!!!!
    Sweden's coming for you!
    You don't stand a chance.

Deleted
    Never watch women's soccer because of the level, the only sport I'd watch with women involved would be e-sports and it's damn rare.

Deleted
    Meh, the girls in the US get more success than the mens team. Football will never be as popular in the states as it is in Europe and else where.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone should take note of what happens when you get cocky and begin to celebrate/gloat before the game is over.

lol@Brazil... you fail

Death improves everyone's reputation...

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Why would you not root for you nation's team in a nation v. nation sports affair? I'm pretty sure everybody roots for their country, and they're happy when their country wins.
    Nope. I'm completely indifferent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgot to say GZ
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorlakand View Post
    Someone should lock this thread before it turns into a flame war. You non-Americans should just get over it, gosh.
    We don't make threads about it.
    EDIT: BTW, I didn't know MMO-C had a Sports & Fitness section, interesting. Guess you learn something new every day.
    Last edited by mmoce67615a32e; 2011-07-10 at 07:19 PM.