Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Argentina isn't a great team, they are pretty terrible as a team (relative to the talent they have). But all of their talent is concentrated as attacking players. The defense and goalkeeper are pretty poor (midifield isn't that hot either). But most of all, they just don't play as a team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Romero is a good goalkeeper, but yes def is so poor and batista as couch isnt helping
    and since Veron left midfield is also poor

Sorry but Argentina - Costa rica doesn't do it for me . And if Argentina looses to that Brazil then that is horrible. The only thing they try to do it flop, especially that Neymar. Greatest talent in the world my ass haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusteyy View Post
    Name 2 better than this one.
    Champions League final of 2005 (Liverpool - AC Milan)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    Sorry but Argentina - Costa rica doesn't do it for me . And if Argentina looses to that Brazil then that is horrible. The only thing they try to do it flop, especially that Neymar. Greatest talent in the world my ass haha.
    Still it was fun seeing Messi perform great. When he is on his game and his teammates move for him it is really the beautiful game.

Deleted
    Yeah america

Quote Originally Posted by Quoris View Post
    Champions League final of 2005 (Liverpool - AC Milan)
    um....That was only 1! I think the op was talking about womens matches and on the International level. If they weren't I highly doubt they were talking about a local match in your area. (Yes I know AC Milan and Liverpool is huge by you but not everywhere.) I did see the local AYSO game the other day where lil jonny scored 5 goals in 3 mins of play to seal the all local champ which is no doubt so much better than the Liverpool AC Milan game you seen. See what I'm getting at? Yes its a celebrated match but still not an international game. Use your head...fan boy.

You mean the Champions league final is not the most important match outside of the WC/EC games? I am not a fan of either liverpool or AC milan but that much was really, really good.

This year the quality was really high, particulary the barcelona team of course (one of the best teams ever I think), but that game was so great because of the suspence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasey View Post
    Sad for you Chyrch, really! You know nothing of the American spirit or sense of nationalism we posess. There is alot or reasons I'm proud to be an american, I won't go into to it I high doubt you would understand.
    Well I kind of see your point. Where i'm from we are very patriotic deep down. We just don't blurt it out in public as much as Americans do.

hope solo on sports illustrated

/wet