Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Fireland Dailies even worth doing?

I think that for the time and effort we put in for the fireland dailies, the rewards are not good enough.

365 items give me no motivation to work at doing the dailies.

The fact that it will take a few weeks to complete them when 378 drops from bosses and trash makes the gear somewhat useless for a lot of people.

Also for me I am a tailor and jc, and the patterns I could earn are pretty rubbish. For the other crafting professions the gear is 365 and will be pretty redundant soon.

I really think Blizz should make the items worthwhile both gear and pattern wise.

I'm not doing them for the gear tbh, gonna love that mount

If you don't think it's fun, don't do em. Not everything is for gain or gear, or aimed at high end players.

You get a Druid of the Flame transform costume item, mushroom chair, and a mount. Sounds worth it to me!

Deleted
    Pff..... its all about the vanity shizzle!

Such a new and entertaining thread.

Achievements
    Mount
    Pets
    Patterns
    Fun

OK, you guys are happy with your vanity stuff. Good for you.

I am more referring to people who are interested in gear in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Chockolate View Post
    OK, you guys are happy with your vanity stuff. Good for you. I am more referring to people who are interested in gear in wow.
    So...........don't do them? I know, that's completely wild and out-of-the-box thinking. You're welcome. I know I'm a genius.

OK, you guys are happy with your vanity stuff. Good for you.I am more referring to people who are interested in gear in wow.
    then raid? Not sure what is so jard to get.

If you raid then gear won't be a motivating factor for you to do these dailies. The answer, of course, is don't do them. However, not all of us are motivated solely by gear, so if you like the vanity stuff OR if you don't raid for gear OR if you just enjoy the dailies, then do them.

I don't see why it's so hard to understand that not everything in the game is designed precisely for you and your situation.

inb4 "lolitrollu"

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    So...........don't do them? I know, that's completely wild and out-of-the-box thinking. You're welcome. I know I'm a genius.
    Some of us who pay for the game like to experience the new content. I am gear and raid focused. I think it would be cool if there was usable gear for raiding from putting so much time in to the new contents dailies.

I am sorry if you do not feel the same way.

Deleted
    the gear obtained is aimed at those who do not have firelands gear or heroic gear from t11.

if you do not fall into either of those catagories then the dailies are not for you.

As a holy priest, I can tell you that I aint doing it for gear....

The mount is what I am after.

The pets.. please.. why spend 1500 gold on a reskinned bear and plant. Make it more interesting for vanity pet collectors.

Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    Such a new and entertaining thread.

Achievements
    Mount
    Pets

Patterns
    Fun
    Bold = the reasons I am doing them.

Quote Originally Posted by zylya View Post
    If you raid then gear won't be a motivating factor for you to do these dailies. The answer, of course, is don't do them. However, not all of us are motivated solely by gear, so if you like the vanity stuff OR if you don't raid for gear OR if you just enjoy the dailies, then do them.

I don't see why it's so hard to understand that not everything in the game is designed precisely for you and your situation.

inb4 "lolitrollu"
    Are you saying in ICC you didn't bother getting the rep ring upgrades?

These items are aimed at people who haven't been raiding and want to catch up, getting as much 365 gear as possible so you can attempt to get into a guild that runs firelands, basically if you can get into firelands to raid now, then the daily gear is not aimed at you

Nope. Not at all.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

I thought people are raiding to beat something, complete challenges, not for gear, but ok.
    As others said. U dont find fun in just enjoying every aspect of the game, ur loss, dont do those dailies, but dont expect u gonna get gear from everything.
    Like Blizz said before, about Elemental Bound quest chain. The cool and enjoyable story line is enough reward.

Some of us who pay for the game like to experience the new content. I am gear and raid focused. I think it would be cool if there was usable gear for raiding from putting so much time in to the new contents dailies. I am sorry if you do not feel the same way.
    then get some like minded people and gear up in t11 heroics if gear is that much of an issue.

Also, Zylya, i agree with you.

I don't raid.
    I don't pvp.

For me the dailies are worth doing for multiple reasons. (More mounts, more pets, more titles, more cosmetical stuff, better gear - even 'BiS' for my playstyle, also something fun to do when not doing old achievements, dungeons or levelling another alt)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?