Deleted
    Is it possible to make a macro that changes the ability youre using when something procs? Let me try and explain.

As a frost deathknight i often find myself using my Killing Machine procs on frost strikes due to me mashing my frost strike button to dump runic power. Is it possible to when i get the killing machine proc, the frost strike is swapped out for oblitherate? (the button im pressing)

Quote Originally Posted by Metabolic View Post
    Is it possible to make a macro that changes the ability youre using when something procs? Let me try and explain.

As a frost deathknight i often find myself using my Killing Machine procs on frost strikes due to me mashing my frost strike button to dump runic power. Is it possible to when i get the killing machine proc, the frost strike is swapped out for oblitherate? (the button im pressing)
    Macros cannot make decisions for you based on the presence of buffs/debuffs.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Okay, thanks

any got a good oh crap button macro for enhancement shammy to pop bloodlust both elementals and feral spirit or how to make since i suck at making macros ^^

Unfortunately all of these abilities are on the GCD so you can't macro them together. Best you could do would be a small castsequence macro...

Code:
    /castsequence Feral Spirit, Bloodlust
    Code:
    #showtooltip Shamanistic Rage
    /cast [combat] Shamanistic Rage
    /equip [worn:Shield,mod:shift]Vicious Gladiator's Left Ripper
    /equip [mod:shift] Vicious Gladiator's Barrier
    This is a macro I use for Shamanistic Rage. This will cast S.Rage, and swap your shield on or off when shift is held. You can safely swap weapons out when out of combat, without using S.Rage's cooldown. Just make sure you change the shield and offhand names to match your own.

Also, your elementals can be dropped at the same time using one of your totem-sets.

Hello, my guild is currently working on heroic Rhyolith where I am tanking the Sparks of Rhyolith. I was wondering if there is a way for me to make a macro to help me taunt the Sparks as soon as they spawn.
    Basically what I need is a macro that will only cast Dark Command at the Spark of Rhyolith.
    Thanks,
    Dope

Quote Originally Posted by dopedecay View Post
    Hello, my guild is currently working on heroic Rhyolith where I am tanking the Sparks of Rhyolith. I was wondering if there is a way for me to make a macro to help me taunt the Sparks as soon as they spawn.
    Basically what I need is a macro that will only cast Dark Command at the Spark of Rhyolith.
    Thanks,
    Dope
    Try this.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cleartarget
    /targetexact Spark of Rhyolith
    /cast Dark Command
    /run SetRaidTarget("target", 8)
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-07-18 at 02:51 AM.

Deleted
    Hey everyone!

I've started playing my warrior again and I would need some help with a macro. I'm no good at them myself so that's why I come to you, oh mighty internet. This is what I want the macro to do:
    I want the macro to switch me from battlestance to defensive and use intervene on my healer, if I hold in switch or ctrl while pressing the button it should intervene my other teammate (talking about 3v3 here)

Help would be much appreciated
    Thanks in advance

Code:
    /cast [stance:1] Defensive Stance
    /cast [stance:2,@NAME,mod][stance:2,@NAME]Intervene
    This should work. Just change the NAME bit to the names of your partners.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesolatedMaggot View Post
    Code:
    /cast [stance:1] Defensive Stance
    /cast [stance:2,@NAME,mod][stance:2,@NAME]Intervene
    This should work. Just change the NAME bit to the names of your partners.
    Thanks for this, one more thing tho, I'd like the macro to also change back to battle stance after interveneing my target. Should I just add /cast battle stance after it?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Grymheten - since Stances aren't on the GCD (that I can find), you should be able to just add a 3rd line: /cast [stance:2] Battle Stance
    and it SHOULD work.

Stances are on what they call a shared cooldown of 1 second with each other, but off the Global cooldown.

Deleted
    Okey, thanks a bunch guys =D

Hey guys I've tried to make a macro on my own to do all these at once but i can't get it to work.

I want to macro arcane power, mana gem, volcanic potion, mirror image, trinket 14 and time warp all at once.

Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by littlerdnk View Post
    Hey guys I've tried to make a macro on my own to do all these at once but i can't get it to work.

I want to macro arcane power, mana gem, volcanic potion, mirror image, trinket 14 and time warp all at once.

Any help?
    Arcane Power has to be active first, then the rest should be able to be macroed together.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use Volcanic Potion
    /use 14
    /use Mana Gem
    /cast Mirror Image
    /cast Time Warp
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-07-19 at 11:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Arcane Power has to be active first, then the rest should be able to be macroed together.
    On a side note, wouldn't you want the buffs (gem, trinket, pot, Time Warp) to be active when you cast the images?
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-07-19 at 11:14 PM.

Deleted
    Ermm, to lazy to check all the 116 pages, so I'll just ask it.
    I'd like to have a (Hunter) macro which switches to Aspect of the Fox when using Cobra shot/Steady Shot, and changes back to Aspect of the Hawk whenever I use another shot/KC

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast !Aspect of Fox
    /cast Steady Shot
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast !Aspect of the Hawk
    /cast Arcane Shot
    I think it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Try something like this I think:

Code:
    #showtooltip Arcane Shot
    /startattack
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /castsequence reset=1 !Aspect of the Hawk, x
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    /cast Arcane Shot
    Code:
    #showtooltip Steady Shot
    /startattack
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /castsequence reset=2 !Aspect of the Fox, x
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    /cast Steady Shot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Try something like this I think:
    Just out of curiosity, what does the x do?