Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what does the x do?
    Makes castsequance to fail and no annoy anyone near hunter with constant Aspect shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

15+ Year Old Account
    I use the following macro

Code:
    /cast Demon Soul
    /cast Metamorphosis
    /cast Shadow Bolt
    But I've been running into problems where sometimes it will try to activate demon soul and metamorphosis while still casting the previous shadow bolt. This causes it to not activate the two abilities and just cast shadow bolt again. It is manageable as if I pause before hitting it again it will work. But I'm wondering if there is a better way to get it to work if I spam the button or hit it quickly at the end of the cast.

I'll likely be adding a on use trinket that is crucial to be used at the same time as metamorphosis so getting them to all trigger at the same time would be nice. Would it have to call a second macro to work flawlessly? As in putting the demon soul, trinket and meta in a different macro so my spam one just calls that macro instead of the abilities. I'm sure its obvious but every time I try to fiddle with macro's on my own I screw something up lol.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Code:
    /cast Demon Soul
    /cast Metamorphosis
    /cast [nocasting]Shadow Bolt
    Should prevent the SB from overriding the other spells in the spell cast queue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    /cast Demon Soul
    /cast Metamorphosis
    /cast [nocasting]Shadow Bolt
    Should prevent the SB from overriding the other spells in the spell cast queue.
    Awesome thanks I'll try it out when the servers (I'm US) come back up
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Just a quick question about the macro addons i've been writing. They seem to increase my load time quite substantially and i was wondering if its just ,y old computer or if there's a trick to writing them (ie how you space the lines or if all the codes should be in one addon not each with its own seperate folder?) that stops them being so load intensive. If it's just my pc i'll just use macros once i log in. ^__^
    Life is better with sound effects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello,
    I am looking for a way to hide buff frames when out of combat and have them appear upon enter. LUA would be prefered (I just don't know where I would put it?) but a macro would do as well. Thanks!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrus View Post
    Just a quick question about the macro addons i've been writing. They seem to increase my load time quite substantially and i was wondering if its just ,y old computer or if there's a trick to writing them (ie how you space the lines or if all the codes should be in one addon not each with its own seperate folder?) that stops them being so load intensive. If it's just my pc i'll just use macros once i log in. ^__^
    Each addon loaded increases load time. IF you're just combining a whole bunch of simple things, just combine them into a single addon (all of my little lua tidbits are in an addon named "My Crazy Crap", for example).

I really need a macro where i can put Widow venom and serpent sting at the same time so its one less button to press

thnx in advance

Both are on the GCD so the best you can do is a sequence:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=5/target Serpent Sting,Widow Venom

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Both are on the GCD so the best you can do is a sequence:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=5/target Serpent Sting,Widow Venom
    thanks for that it works just the way i want

Deleted
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] Ferocious Bite(Cat Form)
    /cast [mod:shift] Faerie Fire (Feral)(Feral)

Who wont the /cast [mod:shift] Faerie Fire (Feral)(Feral) work?
    Shift+4 is NOT bound to anything else

Love Kelda

Found it

Was some random blizz bind
    Last edited by mmoc9137418ce7; 2011-07-21 at 11:14 PM. Reason: me so pro

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Each addon loaded increases load time. IF you're just combining a whole bunch of simple things, just combine them into a single addon (all of my little lua tidbits are in an addon named "My Crazy Crap", for example).
    I tried combining them but still massive load time compared to not using any self written addons so i guess it's just my old pc :~)
    Life is better with sound effects.

Deleted

Recount display mode

How can I change recount's displayed damage from total raid dps(the red graph) to individual player dps?I've tried finding this at the config pane and aksed some ppl not much luck with it.Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by smn View Post
    How can I change recount's displayed damage from total raid dps(the red graph) to individual player dps?I've tried finding this at the config pane and aksed some ppl not much luck with it.Thanks in advance.
    Rightclick your name in the main window to bring up the graph.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Good Afternoon. I'm trying to correct a macro for swapping from 2H weapon to 1H and shield. The macro that I found and I'm trying to use is

/equipslot 16 Vicious Gladiator's Slicer
    /equipslot 17 Vicious Gladiator's Shield Wall
    /equipslot 16 Vicious Gladiator's Decapitator

For some reason, I get an error message that says "Cannot do that with 2H weapon equipped". All I want is a macro that will swap from sword and board back to my 2H. Thanks in advance!

Can someone help me make a macro where I can pop Tiger's Fury, Lifeblood, and Berserk if I'm in Cat form, Survival Instincts and Frenzied Regeneration if I'm in bear form, and also /use 13 and /use 14 irregardless of what stance I'm in (trinkets)?

Thanks
    Last edited by Warwithin; 2011-07-22 at 07:19 PM.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Can someone help me make a macro where I can pop Tiger's Fury, Lifeblood, and Berserk if I'm in Cat form, Survival Instincts and Frenzied Regeneration if I'm in bear form, and also /use 13 and /use 14 irregardless of what stance I'm in (trinkets)?

Thanks
    Code:
    /cast [stance:3] Tiger's Fury; Survival Instincts
    /cast [stance:3] Lifeblood; Frenzied Regeneration
    /cast [stance:3] Berserk
    /use 13
    /use 14

Quote Originally Posted by noiddog View Post
    Good Afternoon. I'm trying to correct a macro for swapping from 2H weapon to 1H and shield. The macro that I found and I'm trying to use is

/equipslot 16 Vicious Gladiator's Slicer
    /equipslot 17 Vicious Gladiator's Shield Wall
    /equipslot 16 Vicious Gladiator's Decapitator

For some reason, I get an error message that says "Cannot do that with 2H weapon equipped". All I want is a macro that will swap from sword and board back to my 2H. Thanks in advance!
    Code:
    /equip [worn:Shield] TWO-HANDER; [worn:two-hand] ONE-HANDER
    /equip [worn:two-hand] SHIELD

Hi all, I'm not very good with macros and I'm currently using this one

/cast [pet] Soulburn
    /cast [pet:Felguard] Summon Felhunter
    /cast [pet:Felhunter] Summon Felguard
    /cast [nopet, mod] Summon Felguard
    /cast [nopet, nomod] Summon Felhunter

to summon my pets. My issue is when my pet dies in combat and I get the demonic rebirth buff and I want to re-summon my current (dead) pet, without casting soulburn.

Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [pet:Felguard,@pet,nodead][pet:Felhunter,@pet,dead][nopet, nomod]Summon Felhunter; [pet:Felhunter,@pet,nodead][pet:Felguard,@pet,dead][nopet,mod]Summon Felguard; Soulburn

Hey all,
    I need some help around macro for Moonfire.
    What I want is just macro on which I can apply racial usage (Berserking) and I have macro which is working fine
    Code:
    #showtooltip Moonfire
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /cast Berserking
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    /cast Moonfire
    So macro is working perfectly but have little glitch that bothers me As you know Moonfire is spell which transforms into Sunfire when in solar eclipse state and even tho macro will cast it, it doesnt change icon state at all, its always moonfire and sometime you see sunfire if you log in while in solar eclipse. Is it possible to make icon do shifting in tooltip and glow effect just like its not macro.

I did tryed something like this
    Code:
    #showtooltip Moonfire; Sunfire
    /cast Moonfire; Sunfire
    but unfortuantely its not working at all, I even completelly lose icon.

Even tho macro itself works perfectly I would like to fix this little visual problem if possible, if not well doesn't matter I guess.
    /cheers
    Bone

Thanks to dubbelbasse for this awesome sig!