Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    If a UI gets posted, anywhere in the 'net, it eventually gets asked about here.

Sorry I didn't ask for your permission, Quenios. I just liked your UI a lot, and had to know about it

I am unable to do anything similar anyways, since I have no idea how to use KGpanels.
    Last edited by Toxicated; 2011-07-24 at 04:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smn View Post
    Sorry if I'm double posting but I couldn't find my previous thread via the search function.How can I config recount to show indivdual player dps rather than total raid dps?I've looked it up and asked a couple of ppl and no on knew.Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    You asked here already, and it's also been answered.
    I want to point out that
    a) Treeston has put in links in both his posts, you can click the green text
    b) you can find your own posts when you go to the box in the top right corner, click on Settings, then Subscriptions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    I want to point out that
    a) Treeston has put in links in both his posts, you can click the green text
    b) you can find your own posts when you go to the box in the top right corner, click on Settings, then Subscriptions.
    And you posted this..why exactly? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    And you posted this..why exactly? :P
    Because the person I quoted didn't seem to know about these two amazing features (looked for his own thread via Search and wasn't aware that you had links in your posts).
    Could have written a PM, I'm terribly sorry if I should have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello all, I am looking for an actionbar add-on that has basically the same features as Bartender4 but is more lightweight (Not that it's really all that heavy), thanks!
    Last edited by jries; 2011-07-24 at 09:44 PM.

Deleted
    Because the person I quoted didn't seem to know about these two amazing features (looked for his own thread via Search and wasn't aware that you had links in your posts).
    Could have written a PM, I'm terribly sorry if I should have.
    What I meant, he didn't even reply after my post, so I assume he figured the link part out by himself, no?

Stood in the Fire Stealthedbear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a way to increase Bigwigs sounds? I have turned down the music and ambience all the way to 0, but the regular sound effects from battle, etc are much much louder then the bigwigs sound effects (countdown, alert, etc)

Deleted
    BW should not be affected by the sound effect slider bar - only the master volume slider bar.

Stood in the Fire Stealthedbear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah Ok, so if I cant hear, then turn down the sound effects would work well then, right?

Deleted
    That should work.

I'm Looking for an addon that will display my combat stats, Haste,mastery,attack power. (and not in % the actual value, like haste 1600)

the only one I found was ''Stats'' but its not working like I want it to..

Any idea's?

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone tinkered with NugComboBar yet ? It's a fantastic looking combo point tracking addon. Nice sleek finish and very popular. However, it is not configurable outside of the box and will only track a select few things like combo points, evangelism and holy power. I looked through the LUA but I was completely boggled as to how to make it track another aura

Apparatus of Khaz'Goroth dropped for me yesterday and I would love for it to be able to track Titan's Power(which convieniently also stacks till 5) . I assumed it would be as simple as replacing a SpellID to be tracked in the LUA but sadly, it doesn't work that way. Any thoughts ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolhand View Post
    Has anyone tinkered with NugComboBar yet ? It's a fantastic looking combo point tracking addon. Nice sleek finish and very popular. However, it is not configurable outside of the box and will only track a select few things like combo points, evangelism and holy power. I looked through the LUA but I was completely boggled as to how to make it track another aura

Apparatus of Khaz'Goroth dropped for me yesterday and I would love for it to be able to track Titan's Power(which convieniently also stacks till 5) . I assumed it would be as simple as replacing a SpellID to be tracked in the LUA but sadly, it doesn't work that way. Any thoughts ?
    It's a nice idea to use a combo point tracker for that, but I can't really help you with this addon.
    If you jsut use Power Auras you can configure the shit out of it and make it looke exactly like you want it to.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a nice idea to use a combo point tracker for that, but I can't really help you with this addon.
    If you jsut use Power Auras you can configure the shit out of it and make it looke exactly like you want it to.
    Oh yea I could work wonders with Power Auras but look at it

It's...beautiful...

All jokes aside, I might just make five purple circles appear for each combo point. I'll let ya know how it turns out

what addon makes those two eagles (or gargoyles/whatever those are, not in game atm) invisible, the ones at default blizz skill bar?

Deleted
    Most bar mods can do that. Bartender, for example, is set up like the stock UI bars by default - you can simply disable the blizzard art and leave the rest the same.

Quote Originally Posted by keule View Post
    what addon makes those two eagles (or gargoyles/whatever those are, not in game atm) invisible, the ones at default blizz skill bar?
    If you want them removed and nothing else, try this http://www.wowinterface.com/download...oGryphons.html
    Look ahead and see, there's still so many borders we could cross
    Just you and me, making up for all the time that we have lost.

Does anyone know the command to hide yourself from view on your own screen?

Used to be some /script command.

Deleted
    Yourself, as in, your character? That's not possible.