Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    Welcome! I guess you play on EU Nordic then! I see you like your "charging abilities on minion kills" champions! :P
    Yup i play on EU nordic, and i love to farm and last hit, also play morde, just forgot him too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    Always, if I dont get the stacks its a GG. Phantom Dancer is a very nice item but you are in need of damage more in my opinion. You can change the Black Cleaver to a Phantom if you want too.

---------- Post added 2011-07-25 at 08:05 PM ----------

Also, trying to catch Nidalee is next to impossible unless every champion got a CC.
    What I've found with snowball items: They're good in 2 scenarios.
    A) You know you're going to snowball (Say got a few kills early on)
    B) You need to turn the game around, and get a good team fight in that the other team will mess up.

Snowball items are very, very risky, whether it's Leviathons, Sword of the Occult, or Mejais. Even I won't use them in 95% of the games I play. Not because I'm not confident, but because I know it also adds a huge bullseye on you "Oh look, he's getting stacks, let's kill him off so he can't get assist/kill stacks"

Wait what? You can't consistently pounce over most of that stuff as Nid. You can champs that can consistently get through most of those walls are kass/ez/leblanc/tryn/and to a lesser extent gragas (off the top of my head). In that pic I see 4 places that Nid can consistently pounce over, all of them coming to/from water.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2011-07-25 at 08:10 PM.

Deleted
    http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=333920

O
    h my god, the tears, are streaming down my face. Excellent post.

---------- Post added 2011-07-25 at 08:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Wait what? You can't consistently pounce over most of that stuff as Nid. You can champs that can consistently get through most of those walls are kass/ez/leblanc/tryn/and to a lesser extent gragas (off the top of my head). In that pic I see 4 places that Nid can consistently pounce over, all of them coming to/from water.
    Those are all tried and tested in the last few months. There was even a video to accompany it.

Always, if I dont get the stacks its a GG. Phantom Dancer is a very nice item but you are in need of damage more in my opinion. You can change the Black Cleaver to a Phantom if you want too.
    Mm, haven't had any trouble damage wise. I did however buy the 4% hp into damage item, with a team full of high hp heroes UGH how I loathe them.
    We did win, had a 15-3-12 or something. Really twitch is a great hero I do not regret buying him at all. I'm glad I didn't buy the "omg he is nerfed" talk.

Also do you setup ganks in mid a lot? I try to, had 1 game where we failed once and the enemy bought wards and oracles straight away. Couldn't get close to him. I think ganking is less rewarding than it is in HoN. Due summoner spells you are able to "get away" more often. Not only that, but I try to gank when I get lvl5 (2stealth 3expunge). Most people have blink as a summoner spell making ganking mid really awkward when he can blinks next to the tower (so to speak)
    leaving the ganker with a lot less farm therefore making him less effective towards end game.

I did try 2/1/2 but the slow as nice as it is doesn't compare to the damage you could do when you have max stacks and (lvl3)expunge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    Mm, haven't had any trouble damage wise. I did however buy the 4% hp into damage item, with a team full of high hp heroes UGH how I loathe them.
    We did win, had a 15-3-12 or something. Really twitch is a great hero I do not regret buying him at all. I'm glad I didn't buy the "omg he is nerfed" talk.

Also do you setup ganks in mid a lot? I try to, had 1 game where we failed once and the enemy bought wards and oracles straight away. Couldn't get close to him. I think ganking is less rewarding than it is in HoN. Due summoner spells you are able to "get away" more often. Not only that, but I try to gank when I get lvl5 (2stealth 3expunge). Most people have blink as a summoner spell making ganking mid really awkward when he can blinks next to the tower (so to speak)
    leaving the ganker with a lot less farm therefore making him less effective towards end game.

I did try 2/1/2 but the slow as nice as it is doesn't compare to the damage you could do when you have max stacks and expunge.
    Making middle blow flash is amazing. Just because you don't kill them the first time round, doesn't mean it was successful. Come back in a minute or so with your jungler, for a "garen"tee'd kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know, Zeal has one of the best damage per gold in "naked champions", not to mention the extra movespeed. It's a very good item for mid game =).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    As far as I know, Zeal has one of the best damage per gold in "naked champions", not to mention the extra movespeed. It's a very good item for mid game =).
    Quoted for truth. Zeal is amazing, even as an item you build after your first core.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want too rush it, sure. But if you still dont manage to get the stacks, it doesnt matter too much.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    has anyone on europe had to queue since the server split? couple of times i logged in where i'd usually have an hour plus i have been surprised and got in instantly! liking it so far but only because i don't really know any one out of the UK that plays so we're all on the same side.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazypearce View Post
    has anyone on europe had to queue since the server split? couple of times i logged in where i'd usually have an hour plus i have been surprised and got in instantly! liking it so far but only because i don't really know any one out of the UK that plays so we're all on the same side.
    No queue, stuck on a server with only 1 person I know (Musra) though.

Really want this server transfer, lost all will to play without my friends

Deleted
    can't you just change the .txt in the game folder to switch between regions like you could to go between US and EU previously? granted, you might need a new account for the region you play the least, but at least you can play with friends from different sides; albeit not at the same time...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazypearce View Post
    can't you just change the .txt in the game folder to switch between regions like you could to go between US and EU previously? granted, you might need a new account for the region you play the least, but at least you can play with friends from different sides; albeit not at the same time...
    You can do it in the launcher, but what's the point of levelling up a new account again, when the transfer "might happen in a week, or two". It's also boring playing through the first 15 levels again. I don't like playing against new people, and a lot of the people will leave and not care.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want too rush it, sure. But if you still dont manage to get the stacks, it doesnt matter too much.
    Stacking items sucks, I would never use them if I were you.

I just said that because you mentioned Phantom Dancer. Actually, I see a lot of players (including pr0 players) ignoring dmg per gold ratio and simply buying what's best for late game (like going boots -> Infinite Edge or Black Cleaver), which I think is very risky, because a well geared mid game team will rape you while you're building up for late game.

Deleted

I just said that because you mentioned Phantom Dancer. Actually, I see a lot of players (including pr0 players) ignoring dmg per gold ratio and simply buying what's best for late game (like going boots -> Infinite Edge or Black Cleaver), which I think is very risky, because a well geared mid game team will rape you while you're building up for late game.
    Depends on the lane in my opinion. If you're playing as Ranged AD + Support bottom, it's generally risk free (Unless playing versus a Twisted Fate mid or Nocturne Jungle) - The reason for this is, your support can buy the wards to keep you safe, while you free farm bottom. It's not uncommon to start with Dorans Blade, blue pill for 1-2 more and boots, and then get your BF Sword. Granted, I think currently, only Ashe and Tristana would rush Infinity Edge, where as the Vaynes/Caits/Miss Fortunes prefer the BloodThirsters. However, due to getting the 2-3 Dorans Blades (Which are the best gold per stat items in game, along with Dorans Shield/Ring) it gives them the survivability to be able to compete mid-game, while building for late

Just my 2c though!

Edit: Whoops, forgot to add:

Stacking items only become worth their gold at 7 stacks consistently through the game. Anything over that, makes it the best gold per stat item in game. But, it comes with the risk of losing 1/3rd of the stacks when you die. (Which you all know) - So it's whether you think you can maintain the stacks.
    Last edited by mmoc9fada5a631; 2011-07-25 at 08:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I've found with snowball items: They're good in 2 scenarios.
    A) You know you're going to snowball (Say got a few kills early on)
    B) You need to turn the game around, and get a good team fight in that the other team will mess up.

Snowball items are very, very risky, whether it's Leviathons, Sword of the Occult, or Mejais. Even I won't use them in 95% of the games I play. Not because I'm not confident, but because I know it also adds a huge bullseye on you "Oh look, he's getting stacks, let's kill him off so he can't get assist/kill stacks"
    Well, with ghost/flash you are pretty safe during all situations. It's also alot about positioning. To decide to be either infront or behind the enemies, also wait a bit to engage so most stuns and such are wasted cause if you are stunned = Dead.

---------- Post added 2011-07-25 at 09:37 PM ----------

Thats your opinion, if you arent a complete retard you will gain stacks. ^w^
    I dont get gold items cause if we make it to late game, I am pretty screwed up since people will finish their builds and just get oracles and bam, I am only good for teamfights. Also, notice that in my build I get infinity edge and black cleaver as last items.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

10+ Year Old Account
    Just played my first ever game with a support, Sona. It was interesting, you kind of have to stack your chords while going to someone else's base with the ummm I forget what it is called "e" move so you can use your "q" move and do a bit extra damage.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Well, with ghost/flash you are pretty safe during all situations. It's also alot about positioning. To decide to be either infront or behind the enemies, also wait a bit to engage so most stuns and such are wasted cause if you are stunned = Dead.

Yeah, they become better if you play Twitch, because you can decide what you want to initiate, and you can leave fights earlier and be safe. Sorry, should have specified, that snowball items are risky if you don't have a stealth gimmick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, they become better if you play Twitch, because you can decide what you want to initiate, and you can leave fights earlier and be safe. Sorry, should have specified, that snowball items are risky if you don't have a stealth gimmick.
    Yeah, thought you meant so

Saw a Mundo before with leviathan and an Eve with all snowball items.

Yeah, thought you meant so

Saw a Mundo before with leviathan and an Eve with all snowball items.
    Also musra have you ever had a situation where your entire team got zerged, with them dying before you could do anything?

For instance; Last game, teamfight happened ( a bad one for us) and they killed 4 of us, (I wasn't close enough to help them) but my team did kill 3 of them leaving one wounded.

What is the best thing to do then? Try to snipe the wounded or go farming? 2vs1 even with a tower next to you is certain death for twitch.
    So what do you do most of the time?