Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mang View Post
    jesus 9 items + the mount....
    And 121g each That'll cover the repair bills... Oh...
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Video was boring, just a bunch of blurrs fighting hand/hammer then feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Video was boring, just a bunch of blurrs fighting hand/hammer then feet.
    What exactly did you expect from a raiding video? They tried to kill the boss, not to make a movie to amuse you.

Ewww... Ragnaros sliding on the ground when turning looks so 1990. His whole image is like a 2D cartoon character of the 90s, very very poor design. When I saw him gliding when turning it was that much worse - old game is old and now also fugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    Ewww... Ragnaros sliding on the ground when turning looks so 1990. His whole image is like a 2D cartoon character of the 90s, very very poor design. When I saw him gliding when turning it was that much worse - old game is old and now also fugly.
    then dont play it..

Deleted
    Can I haz someones babiez? I wonna use them for a secret project, that I don't wonna tell anyone about, because it my secert and I'm good at keeping secrets. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    then dont play it..
    Ianus people cant even say their opinion?

i agree that the design could be way better,sinestra was better tbh

crappy video but im jelly i want to get paid to play wow too lol at the publicity

Zomg..so glad Paragon released the vid....now I know what to do when the fire happens........Oh shit.....look out for that fire......C'mon man, does anyone remember the 1st kill on the LK when paragon cummed themselves about it. Now if Paragon can top the DPS charts in terms of putting sense in Washington DC.....let's hit it

Deleted
    P4 looks faceroll but actually is damn hard

Quote Originally Posted by Viled View Post
    If you watched it on youtube and said that then slap yourself.

download the torrent and watch it. 1080p. looks and sounds amazing
    LOL..Yeah tool I watched it on youtube. WTF...I'm not gonna download some boss kill video. LOL nerd...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maritosensei View Post
    crappy video but im jelly i want to get paid to play wow too lol at the publicity
    What is up with people claiming Paragon members get paid for the WF's? Mayb they will get some hardware but most of the members of Paragon just have a normal job and normal life like most of the people do.

They won't earn a monthsloan with killing Ragnaros, maybe a new videocard when lucky..

The Daily Blink had me in tears I was laughing so hard. Priceless.

Nice to see the kill vid. As far as his last phase; yet to do it myself of course but it looks nice, I sorta hoped there would be more movement involved thanks to him having legs and all. Other than that, I liked it. Grats again DREAM Paragon on another world first. Once again your hard work pays off.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    LOL..Yeah tool I watched it on youtube. WTF...I'm not gonna download some boss kill video. LOL nerd...
    Calling someone a nerd on a WoW forum..... What exactly are you?

Deleted
    the guy who yells ''SATANA'' at the end makes me laugh every time :')

Deleted
    That was boring as hell until the end... jus sayin...

I expected Ragnaros to be a little more enjoyable than that. Considering they called it one of the hardest bosses they've ever fought, it looked pretty boring.

P4 looks damn interesting with the fires you have to put out o_o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky_b View Post
    Nice to see the kill vid. As far as his last phase; yet to do it myself of course but it looks nice, I sorta hoped there would be more movement involved thanks to him having legs and all. Other than that, I liked it. Grats again DREAM Paragon on another world first. Once again your hard work pays off.
    Well actually, he moves a couple of times to avoid his fire carpet that spreads everywhere. People become waterbubbles that put out them fires, leaving new space to move!