Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    who won the mount/what dropped?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzinjoe View Post
    Calling someone a nerd on a WoW forum..... What exactly are you?
    Called him a tool and nerd because he is saying I should download the video and watch it on 1080p. I actually watched it first on Paragon's website before on MMO. Like I said in my first post it wasn't that great for quality and editing. So yeah he is a nerd and tool.

Deleted
    Awesome and the boss it's just.. Epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Viled View Post
    If you watched it on youtube and said that then slap yourself.

download the torrent and watch it. 1080p. looks and sounds amazing
    you can watch it in 1080p at youtube aswell ^^

Video was pretty lame Rag looks awesome, but the video just seemed long and monotonous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    4.3 will probably be rehashed Heroics like 4.1, nothing to worry about.
    Yeah, how about Zul'Farrak? We could need some more trolls^^

Isn't the next patch supposed to be 4.2.2 rather than 4.3?

i see Cenaris is a great help. COME BACK RAGNAROS, FACE THE MIGHT OF EVERYONE EXCEPT MYSELF!

Deleted
    How do the Paragon and Dream guys communicate? I mean, in the end of the video it seems they are speaking finnish but i don't think all the chinese Dream players speak finnish? So...?

Deleted
    Bozak did u actually make an new account just for that troll? G.G. Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by bozak View Post
    How do the Paragon and Dream guys communicate? I mean, in the end of the video it seems they are speaking finnish but i don't think all the chinese Dream players speak finnish? So...?
    We haven't merged with anyone, the guild is still 100% finnish. We only have a partnership with the Dream organization.

This video highlighted one of the reasons I no longer enjoy the game. Blizzard has gone so far overboard with the enviromental damage dance that you need to play with the camera so far back your avatar is a frigging dot. Might as well be playing Starcraft (errr actually I wish I could pull the camera back that far) or Diablo. Blizzard as a corporation needs to learn the meaning of moderation, they seem to go overboard with every damn thing, maybe it's the 40 something male developers still stuck in their adolescence.

Quote Originally Posted by Critskrieg View Post
    i see Cenaris is a great help. COME BACK RAGNAROS, FACE THE MIGHT OF EVERYONE EXCEPT MYSELF!
    He's binding an elemental lord in his own plane of existence, that not badass enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    25 man heroic.. also know as e.z moade
    If it's so easy, post us a kill shot with you in it mate. Otherwise hush, because you obviously don't know what is/isn't hard until you've done it and killed it successfully.

Cant wait for patch 4.3 info! I want to see the game move forward even though 4.2 came out. I was not a big fan of it. If 4.3 is WotA then I hope we get some time traveling dailies =)

"thing new on the Patch 4.3 side yet, hopefully it will hit the test servers "soon" since Blizzard already mentioned in the past that they would release patches faster. "I suspect we'll be quoting that for the rest of Cata. Certainly it didn't pan out so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasture View Post
    "thing new on the Patch 4.3 side yet, hopefully it will hit the test servers "soon" since Blizzard already mentioned in the past that they would release patches faster. "I suspect we'll be quoting that for the rest of Cata. Certainly it didn't pan out so far.
    They released 4.1 four months after the release of cata and then 4.2 two and a half months later. I think they are sticking with their schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    Ewww... Ragnaros sliding on the ground when turning looks so 1990. His whole image is like a 2D cartoon character of the 90s, very very poor design. When I saw him gliding when turning it was that much worse - old game is old and now also fugly.
    one day it will be you that is old and sliding on the ground, and when people see you turn they will also realize you look much worse.

Not looking forward to this fight at all...

10+ Year Old Account
    Perfect opportunity for you to get some sleep, Boubouille. I remember reading somewhere that you said that you "get used to sleeping 3 hours a night". Bed. Now.