Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    awesome guide but i dont realy get it how i must typ the macro(can u explain it a bit better please)

Deleted
    Epic thanks alot

Deleted
    I found a good camping spot at 44, 52 at the stonecore entrance height. Should be just above the naturally formed tilted stone pillar pointing towards the main tower. It covers 4 camping spots, NW1, NW2, SW1, SW2. Yes, it is on the aeonaxx source website but it's quite well hidden and I would only suggest this for low population servers. It's a great spot.

I camped for 1.5 months on this spot clocking in at least 480 hours (I wasn't keeping count), missed it a few times of course (once it spawned half an hour after I went to bed, friend sent me a screenshot too). It ended up spawning infront of me at SW1 close to the tower at 20:30pm in the day, I did get it. I'll edit this post and put my screenshot in when I get home.

Good luck anyone camping it. Try not to lose your sanity!
    Last edited by mmocf2859f8b37; 2011-05-04 at 04:18 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The other day I went to deepholm, and right as I got there the NPC Scan went off, I flew out hastily to find the dragon, and I see a level 82 tauren on it... LOSING HORRIBLY.
    I followed him... and he did infact fail.
    It tears at my soul !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for this.

a small question,
    Well i am one of those crazy campers ( I speically moved my character to a low pop server , after serious detective work ^^),
    I camping at a spawn site and taking patrols from time to time, I used the macro to see if anyone looted it the mount since the last server restart/maintence and it turns out that no one yet looted it .
    my question is , If Aeonaxx spawns , is it stays untill someone mounts it? or it despawns after a while?

Deleted
    very nice guide i've been camping him for ages and didnt find him so far... but we wont give up

Really nice guide .. i've tried to get him but just like the TLPD no luck yet :[

Great Guide, I found myself bored this afternoon and started hunting for this mount, no luck so far.

dear aeonaxx, stop being fickle.

you know that i've been waiting for the the last five days, and you were kind enough to not spawn while i was at a wake. instead you decide to spawn while i'm on the john and you're kind enough to let some lvl 82 fail rogue mount you, who then proceeded to die causing you to despawn. don't be like this.

an update to the above post

he spawned tuesday morning at 5am, servers went down before the person that mounted him could kill him and he despawned. so in kind, i camped 37 hours over the last two days sleeping 5 hours a night, and he spawned sometime between 1130 and 5 am this morning...bitter

How come you wont spawn Aeonaxx?! ive been camping for 2 weeks for more then 10 hours a day. There is a chance that aeonaxx has spawned and ive not noticed, but everyday there are the same campers in the same area's and it seems that no one has seen him.. i would be mad if i didnt get to mount and kill him, but im even more furious that i have never seen him, or even a dead body UGH

Deleted
    congratz! 850 hours, thats a loong time. thanks for the guide was really helpful. i have now camped 10 hours for him and no luck, i just hope i wont have to spend 840 more hours here :S

Got 2 Aeonaxx in period of 5 days, for both me and my girlfriend, first one came after coupple of days of 6-8 hours camping, 2nd was this morning in 5 am, completely random, i was just passing by. First one was around 00:00 ish, and my good friend got him 3 days before me.
    That means, we had 3 spawns in period of 8 days, which is quite weird..Yeah day before i got it first time, he spawned but low lvl alt failed and he despawned, tho he doesnt start reset timer untill he is dead, despawn doesnt count, so if you see some low lvl alt failing at killing him, keep farming, dont give up.

Deleted
    Hello all, thanks for all the information on this website.
    I'm camping for 60 hours now and I haven't seen any bat or Aeonaxx yet. My spot is just in front of the Stonecore entrance and my "View distance" option is at "Good". I can't set it higher due to my shitty videocard. So is it a problem that I can't see that far? Will NPCscanner still goes off if Aeonaxx spawns out of my sight? Because I'm kinda worried about it.

Deleted
    lol just got one >< how ironic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NystiqEU View Post
    Hello all, thanks for all the information on this website.
    I'm camping for 60 hours now and I haven't seen any bat or Aeonaxx yet. My spot is just in front of the Stonecore entrance and my "View distance" option is at "Good". I can't set it higher due to my shitty videocard. So is it a problem that I can't see that far? Will NPCscanner still goes off if Aeonaxx spawns out of my sight? Because I'm kinda worried about it.
    No, it will still go off since it is in your "cache range" I think.
    So you should be okay. Good luck!

@ dorg1212:

I'm not really sure about this one. There were rumours about TLPD despawning after 15 minutes etc.
    But even if Aeonaxx would despawn after a while - normally he is mounted within the first minute if there are any campers.
    So this isn't something I would worry about. ^^

Deleted
    Aeonaxx spawned at 3:00:30 am at spawnpoint number one

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wli-LPwoN3E

Thanks for your guide ot4ku-mh!!!!!!!

i have about the macro to that links the item if its in the server cache. It always links from me so im wondering if im doing it wrong

i do the message and then i whisper myself the link and it always links right i can always click on it.