What case is that, Thes?

Deleted
    Embrace yourself for shitty

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    What case is that, Thes?
    http://ii.alatest.com/product/600x400/2/5/Compucase-Full-ATX-Case-only-USB-Audio-Black-Silver-Front-Panel-0.jpg

It's Cheap Compucase, I've added some additional weight and insulator to make it quieter But it doesn't have the other side panel atm.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    Dr Pepper is ftw.
    I'm pretty sure I am the only person in the world that can't stand the taste of Dr. Pepper.

It seriously, to me, tastes like old, flat coke mixed with Listerine, dark chocolate, cherry cough syrup, black pepper, thick corn syrup, Nabob coffee and Perrier (to recarbonate it).

Also, scores at home in WEI,

7.6 / 7.8 / 7.9 / 7.9 / 5.9

So... 0.1 up on CPU with a 2500K @ 4.4ghz versus at work 2500K @ stock. And same drive score despite the primary drive being a 2x640gb Caviar Black RAID0 array versus a single 500gb Caviar Blue.
    red panda red panda red panda!

Deleted
    I even have a picture of my build nowadays! c:

See the twelve year old network card? Yeah, I'm that awsome.
    Last edited by mmocb39a133b7e; 2011-07-29 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    I'm pretty sure I am the only person in the world that can't stand the taste of Dr. Pepper.

It seriously, to me, tastes like old, flat coke mixed with Listerine, dark chocolate, cherry cough syrup, black pepper, thick corn syrup, Nabob coffee and Perrier (to recarbonate it).

Also, scores at home in WEI,

7.6 / 7.8 / 7.9 / 7.9 / 5.9

So... 0.1 up on CPU with a 2500K @ 4.4ghz versus at work 2500K @ stock. And same drive score despite the primary drive being a 2x640gb Caviar Black RAID0 array versus a single 500gb Caviar Blue.
    *makes mental note to mail Asera a can of Dublin Dr Pepper the next time he can order some*
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

15+ Year Old Account
    *makes mental note to mail Asera a can of Dublin Dr Pepper the next time he can order some*
    Ewwwww! No!

Ewwwww! No!
    I didn't say you had to drink it. But real can sugar instead of corn syrup, yumm.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't say you had to drink it. But real can sugar instead of corn syrup, yumm.
    Like those retro pepsi things they sell that don't taste any better than the syrup mixed pepsi? -_-

Deleted
    I prefer my Rainbow Ice Tea.
    I drink like, three liters of that per day. Also, no comments on my build? >: LIke, how you cable manage in a CM Elite 335?

15+ Year Old Account
    LIke, how you cable manage in a CM Elite 335?
    I think it's moreso how you can't cable manage a CM Elite 335... lol.

Like those retro pepsi things they sell that don't taste any better than the syrup mixed pepsi? -_-
    The first Pepsi and Dew Throwbacks were the original formulas, as far as I could tell. The current ones are just the current formulas with real sugar and not corn syrup. Dublin Dr Pepper is the original Dr Pepper, with Imperial Cane Sugar and all. And yes, I can tell the difference on all of those.

15+ Year Old Account
    Proper cola tastes much richer than the bottled stuff
    Chances are I wouldn't like *real* Dr. Pepper either then. =/

I don't consume much sugar these days, or sweets. In fact, stuff that's too sweet actually makes me ill.

I do consume a lot of sugar, but OTOH, I try to gain weight. Which is a damned hard thing to do with an active lifestyle. >.> After overeating every day for two weeks last month, I actually lost weight ._. FML

EDIT - but my point was to say, that I dislike the DR. Pepper we have in Swedia (taste like liquid almonds :P), I have only tried US-imported Dew once (tasted like softly flavoured water).
    I do like Fanta, Fanta Exotic and Sprite when it comes to soda, though. And starting to like 'Coke' again, after taking a 7-year break (I over-indulged on them previously).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    I do consume a lot of sugar, but OTOH, I try to gain weight. Which is a damned hard thing to do with an active lifestyle. >.> After overeating every day for two weeks last month, I actually lost weight ._. FML
    Heh, I consume a ridicilous amount of sugar from several sources, and I now weigh 45kilos.
    (That's like, 15 kilos in two years, yay for me!)
    Also, Dr. pepper tastes like crap, yeah, I said it, tastes HORRIBLE.
    But I know what subjectivity is and I respect the fact that you like the drink, and if I was in charge, I'd continue to get them made.
    Last edited by mmocb39a133b7e; 2011-07-30 at 02:00 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well... if you're active... sugar isn't how you are suppose to gain weight. lol.

Try protein.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post

EDIT - but my point was to say, that I dislike the DR. Pepper we have in Swedia (taste like liquid almonds :P), I have only tried US-imported Dew once (tasted like softly flavoured water).
    I do like Fanta, Fanta Exotic and Sprite when it comes to soda, though. And starting to like 'Coke' again, after taking a 7-year break (I over-indulged on them previously).
    Liquid Almonds..... that's a new one!

Most people that dislike it here say it tastes like Prune Juice. Now i've had prune juice and can safely call anyone who says that as being on crack. If you don't like it fine, but prune juice?! The hell. I for example do not like Coke. I can drink it, but it leaves a weird after taste in my mouth, like many diet sodas do. As for Fanta, I actually prefer Minute Maid or Sunkist for the Fruity Sodas, like Strawberry, Orange, etc. Sunkist btw, is awesome for orange soda, the only one I know of that puts caffeine in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to agree... Dr. Pepper tastes horrible. I <3 Orange and Grape soda But my favorite of all is root beer!
    Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.2GHz | Asus X99 Deluxe Motherboard | 16GB Crucial DDR4 2133 | MSI GTX 980 4G GAMING | Corsair HX750 Gold | 500GB Samsung 840 EVO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saithes View Post
    I have to agree... Dr. Pepper tastes horrible. I <3 Orange and Grape soda
    U just jelly of my Rainbow Ice Tea, it's better than anythign else.

Honestly, I like alot of soda flavors. Dr Pepper, Mt Dew(most of the different flavors even), Pepsi, Minute Maid and Sunkist Orange/Grape/Strawberry, Mello Yello, Sprite, Bawls, Root Beer, Most Jones Sodas Flavors. But if I could only have one, it would probably be Dr Pepper. Sunkist Orange would be a close second though.