Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

The best EU Alliance PvP Server?

Hello guys. Yes, my question is simple.

What is the best EU Alliance PvP Server nowadays? I'm going to reroll a character with my newly started friend, and since I already have a Horde 85 and tons of toons with heirloom, I would like to make an ally. So if you guys could tell, I would appreciate it highly.

Your one and only

Rathbourne

aegwynn atleast in germany

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Outland
    Auchindoun
    Frostmane

inb4 Swescale

(It's horrible)

Deleted
    Anyone else?

Deleted
    Outland, they have some pretty sweet guilds on their, For example. Gamesense ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I would go for Outland

---------- Post added 2011-07-30 at 04:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Focal View Post
    Outland, they have some pretty sweet guilds on their, For example. Gamesense ^^
    Or Vengeacè, ohyes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by QtLoL View Post
    Or Vengeacè, ohyes
    Yah I couldnt remember the other names so I just went for the guild I recently joined xD

Deleted
    Rashgarroth,Sylvanas,Outland

Deleted
    Ravencrest, It's highly populated with alliance, and some awesome players there, also its on Cyclone BG. ;]

Deleted
    As far as alliance goes, (what used to be) the Misery battlegroup had pretty good realms if I remember it right. Outland or Frostmane are both solid choices in my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Focal View Post
    Yah I couldnt remember the other names so I just went for the guild I recently joined xD
    But you're a tauren, so that would mean, that Gamesense is a Horde guild?

EDIT: Yea your tauren is on another realm :3
    Last edited by mmoc154cd3de6d; 2011-07-30 at 05:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightrealm View Post
    But you're a tauren, so that would mean, that Gamesense is a Horde guild?
    No I have an alt on their, named Focal too...It's alliance http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/outland/GameSense/

Regarding the Battlegroups topic:
    A Battlegroup is a group of realms whose players can face each other in arena matches. Previously, battlegrounds and Dungeon Finder instances could only bring in players from the same battlegroup, but Blizzard has removed this restriction in US realms and is in the process of removing it elsewhere. Even once Battlegroups are eliminated, players will still be bound by their region (e.g. US players cannot group with or play against EU players) and language on the EU realms. However, language only applies within a team; for example, a French-speaking Alliance team may face a German-speaking Horde team.
    (from wowpedia)

I can confirm the process has already taken effect in EU.
    So, if you you only wanna do Battlegrounds, you don't have to look for the right battlegroup.

I don't know which language you are playing, but as far as I know Outland would be your choice for English, and Dun Morogh for German.

Deleted
    Outland eu is decent but Grim Batol is a good one, or frostmane. I would say check them out for a day see which one u prefer, like what the AH prices are pve and pvp events...Vengence are poor btw

Deleted
    Just transfered to Auchindoun, and it's very active. Not sure whether it's 'the best' however.

Deleted
    Outland definitely.

On both sides.

Outland is terrible, been there.

Deleted
    Auchindoun is one of the best. (Not saying it's the best as i havn't played on the other 2 good ones)
    Has lots of PvP going on and a silent trade chat is one can only dream of.
    And i don't mean that in a bad way, ppl are looking for groups 24/7.