blightcaller "the first and the last"
    (for all that never played vanilla he was a quest mob that kind of "needed" a raid to kill in plaguelands)

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to say Naxx, but the first one I can really remember is Ulduar.

Molten Core

Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    in the beta i raided sm cath 10 players no tank way underleveled and could not kill it think we were 6 mages and i didet se a singel sheep

on live my first raid was scholomancer, followed by startholmen and ubrs, then on to the molten core, i rememner to have a ton of yellow labels were i had written kill times down to sec on all trash so we would know the respwan timer on dog and sugers, getting to lucifron was harder then killing him
    I wish this was me - after playing this game for 6ish years - it's just a shame I didnt start 1-2 years earlier to experience vanilla for real.

10+ Year Old Account
    A molten core pug back before tbc came out.. The pug wiped before the first boss, though. This is also assuming the UBRS isn't counted as a raid.

20 man UBRS or 10 man strat/scholo. If you're talking about raids? Molten Core, every week until BWL
    Bleh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    ZG was a 10 man instance and you couldnt enter if you were below 60.

Get arroused lying on the internet?

Actually, you're wrong you can enter at 58-60 and it is a 20man...learn you're shit thanks.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    First raids groups were killing alliance in ashenvale and hillsbrad during the beta.

First raid instance was strath. I remember even 10 people wiping on bad pulls with the gargoyle patrols adding on and eyes of naxx popping up to summon in more guys... Strath and Scholo were where I learned to pull properly (timing the cast and flight of arrows) on my tank.

First real raid was of course MC. Remeber being the 2nd guild on the server to down Garr then the guild blowing up while we started to farm for the FR gear to down the fire packs. Those would be the trash pulls with 2 fire elementals and 2 earth elementals first appearing in Baron Geddon/Shazzrahs room. Had melt armor debuff, fire resist debuff, and pulsed fire damage to all nearby targets. Uuugh what a pain in the ass they were.

Molten Core, but we kinda failed because we all dinged 60 Desember before TBC, so the first raid I really raided hardcore was Karazhan.

Deleted
    Karazhan, had some of the best encounters, chess event - awesome, Opera - Super awesome , also liked maiden n moroes, boss that goes rogue on yo' a$$ is brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Mulled View Post
    Actually, you're wrong you can enter at 58-60 and it is a 20man...learn you're shit thanks.
    Yes yes, he was lying hardcore, however. Couldn't you enter at 55? I remember doing MC on my lock at 56 (Man...trying to Banish Garr's adds.... /nightmare)
    Bleh

15+ Year Old Account
    Kara, it was great.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Original Onyxia's Lair.
    Was nervewrecking and my DPS sucked. At least I didn't win any gear.

First raid was a pvp raid in Ashenvale at like lvl 25, back in November 2004. First pve raid was Stratholme. First "real raid" was Molten Core, December of 2004.

I remember wiping on the very first two giants (before the bridge) for hours. Haha

Does UBRS 10 man count? if not then Molten Core.

Kara as a holy paladin flash of light spam and never going close to oom lol. Started playing wow when I showed up to a friends house and he was raiding ZA 1 year later he passed away and I took over his account I play hard and study hard to preform the best I can in every class/spec I play as tribute to him.

First raid in WoW was Karazhan... First raid EVER was Plane of Hate in vanilla Everquest in December '99, back when no-one had downed any of the bosses there or the Plane of Fear. Think we gave up after a few attempts on the Maestro of Rancor.

Was probably the most fun I have ever had in an MMO, even though there was no real raid system in EQ (you just took as many groups as you could and /shouted most things ). Break-ins were a bitch

Brumfondl (the name of my mains in pretty much every MMO I have played)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stratholme and UBRS were my first raids. If you don't wanna count them then MC

Deleted
    my first raid ever was karazhan and i simply loved it it's one of my favourite raids of all expansions

Molten core as a fresh 60, so many giantstalker bracers dropped that even I could get one (think we had like 4)