Thread: Domo 10Hc

Domo 10Hc

Hello,

we just run our first raid on domo Hc with I think the worst healing comp: 2 H pal and 1 disco priest.

For the first phase we stand until 12 aoe (3 people not packed)
    then second phase 7 firecats
    then we pack and then the problem comes ;o, we died at the second or third aoe

Do you think we can do domo with this healing comp ? or do we have to remove one Hpal for a resto drood with a lower stuff.

The groupe is :

Tank drood
    2 Hpal
    1 disco priest
    1 hunt
    1 dk
    1 war
    1 rogue
    1 equi
    1 mage

Thks for advise or tips
    Last edited by Sunrise; 2011-08-05 at 08:57 AM.

You have two aura masteries, a power word: barrier, a rallying cry, a (possible) anti-magic zone (according to your complaints you might really need it so tell your DK to go Unholy with AMZ for this fight).

Use them wisely and you shall win. :P

Edit:
    Also make sure your Paladin stagger their cooldowns. For example, have 1 Paladin pop Wings + Favor + Holy Radiance on the first Cleave, the other Paladin the same things on the 2nd Cleave, then have a Paladin pop his Guardian (which is really underrated) and on the 4th have the other one pop his Guardian.

I haven't done HC Domo, but you should be able to spread after 4 cleaves during the seed phase right? - Alltho if not, you could really run into problems...
    Last edited by Xcuse; 2011-08-05 at 09:01 AM.

thx for quick answer ,

we use all this cooldown on the first pack phase, but there are not avaible for the second phase :/. And with the debuff even with only one personn out of the raid we die fast .

I will try to se if the dk can go unholy

edit : I think you have to stay until five. But some cd might be up again (aura mastery) for the fifth aoe
    Last edited by Sunrise; 2011-08-05 at 09:02 AM.

Deleted
    We always do it with 1 tank 2/3 healers and not taking any scythes at all. 7 jumps per cat(6 on orbs) and just switch to scorpion to reset adrenaline.

I think the problem is not the number of healer but the class . I saw some logs with only two healeurs but I suppose the strat is totaly différent.

but there are not avaible for the second phase
    You dont need cooldowns for the second scorpion phase. (when burning seeds goes out). You say 'with only one out of the raid we die fast'. How? When we do that im out permentantly keeping focus, and sometimes 1-2 more running seeds out together, leaving just 7 - and thats still easily healed with no cooldowns for a decent number of stacks. We use restodruid+pally+disco. If you cant heal this scorp part easily with 2 holy pallys u might really want to consider getting another stronger aoe healer in.

Now , the fourth scorpion phase , thats the really nasty one. Even with all 10 people stacked up - the raid will almost be getting oneshot each scythe. We only take 3 there.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    You dont need cooldowns for the second scorpion phase. (when burning seeds goes out). You say 'with only one out of the raid we die fast'. How? When we do that im out permentantly keeping focus, and sometimes 1-2 more running seeds out together, leaving just 7 - and thats still easily healed with no cooldowns for a decent number of stacks. We use restodruid+pally+disco. If you cant heal this scorp part easily with 2 holy pallys u might really want to consider getting another stronger aoe healer in.

Now , the fourth scorpion phase , thats the really nasty one. Even with all 10 people stacked up - the raid will almost be getting oneshot each scythe. We only take 3 there.
    I think your resto drood make the difference, because I can see that the healing is not easy on the second aoe phase. I think we will try with one resto drood to see if it makes the difference .

One more question, you say on the fourth scorpion phase you only take 3, but how do you manage the burning seeds.?) You have no more seed after 3 aoe ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
    One more question, you say on the fourth scorpion phase you only take 3, but how do you manage the burning seeds.?) You have no more seed after 3 aoe ?

Assuming i'm counting correctly, there are no seeds on that Scorpion phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Qauren View Post
    Assuming i'm counting correctly, there are no seeds on that Scorpion phase.
    yes you're right I am tired . So I suppose it is a small soft enrage due to boss stacking buff

get a prot pal and the encounter is really awful without a resto druid

I healed with a resto druid (2 man hpal / rdruid) and it was quite easy, juste use your cds correctly

we have only one tank that's why with focus baleroc and then domo . But I think resto drood is the easiest solution