Avenger of Hyjal Help!

How much reputation do you get at revered for a full clear of Fireland in 25m with all the guild perks and you are a human?

thanks!

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't have an exact number to give you, but it's in the 2000-2500 ballpark.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    275 for the first four.
    440 for Bale and Stag.
    Ragnaros I'm not sure about but I take it that's 440 as well.

These are the numbers without bonusses.
    Last edited by sharkee; 2011-08-05 at 11:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget to drop your guild flag too. I tested it on trash: no good at all. Does nothing. Don't know why. Our boss kills have been close enough that I haven't remembered to drop one on a boss kill yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkee View Post
    275 for the first four.
    440 for Bale and Stag.
    Ragnaros I'm not sure about but I take it that's 440 as well.

These are the numbers without bonusses.
    The base numbers are 250 and 400*. These increase to 300 and 480 with the human bonus and the guild bonus. * 400 I assume based on your post. Haven't killed any of the later bosses yet.

Not also that some of the trash still gives rep after you reach honored. Molten Lords (I think) and some of the other bigger trash give 50 base rep at honored. No idea if they still give rep at revered, or trash completely stops there.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    Don't forget to drop your guild flag too. I tested it on trash: no good at all. Does nothing. Don't know why. Our boss kills have been close enough that I haven't remembered to drop one on a boss kill yet.
    They don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Leobald View Post
    The base numbers are 250 and 400*. These increase to 300 and 480 with the human bonus and the guild bonus. * I assume based on your post. Haven't killed any of these yet.

Not also that some of the trash still gives rep after you reach honored. Molten Lords (I think) and some of the other bigger trash give 50 base rep at honored. No idea if they still give rep at revered, or trash completely stops there.
    I have, but never bothered to look at it. I checked wowhead for the numbers but Ragnaros isn't listed there.

Only bosses give rep after revered. You can go to 5999/6000 on all trash followed by 11999/12000 with only the big trashmobs and after that only bosses give rep.
    Last edited by sharkee; 2011-08-05 at 11:50 AM.

Rag is 400 base. Heroic kills are double the base reputation. http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1204#comments:id=1480665