Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    While most people seem to think like "Bloodthirster = Damage = Goooooooooood" and that's it.
    I play Shaco and I'm one of those people Not really "that's it", but it sure is nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Meh, he's just the guy that can go to mobafire and read/use a guide, but he doesn't actually read the guide. I'm far from a pro in LoL, and I'm the first to admit that, but like any game I play I try to understand the underlying theory of why X is better then Y in that specific situation etc. While most people seem to think like "Bloodthirster = Damage = Goooooooooood" and that's it.

If I sound a little sad, it's because I'm playing Amumu.
    in games against idiots bloodthirsters ARE good if they dont understand the meaning of CC or exhaust its their own damn fault when yi jumps them at a turret and uses his twin stacked BTs to penta kill them. Otherwise.... living and only doing 400 damage a swing is far better then dying and doing 800 damage a swing but not getting a hit off.

Deleted
    /raaaaage

I LOVE Poppy as much as i HATE her early game. Most of times a get two decent harrasers against me and retarted partner-feeder. And by the time i somehow get some money and some items for my build, enemies are destroying our base. And thats scenario of 90% of my games. GG fucksakes.

/end raaaaage

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously think this game is conspiring against me.

2 days ago, Fiddlesticks was in every game I played save 1. Yesterday, Ryze was the same way. Today it seems to be Morgana. Three of the champions I hate the most, especially since I was trying Jax these past three days.

Just has an absolutely amazing game. My team consisited of Wukong(Me), LeBlanc(AFK from the very start), Lux(Left after 10 minutes), Jax and Rammus. We were facing Ryze, Alistar, Veigar, Miss Fortune and Jax.

I ended up solo laning bottom, against Ryze and Alistar. Ryze gave me 2 very early kills by diving before level 4, and getting destroyed by the tower. After that, he just started roaming around and complaining. Alistar and me just farmed till level 15.

Lux left after about 10 minutes, leaving Jax and Rammus to take care of Mid and Top against Veigar, Jax and MF. They traded kills a couple of times, and it cost us 3 towers. After about 20 minutes, Ryze Dc'd for 3 minutes, and in that time we got an Ace (3v4) and took down 2 towers, and then grabbed the 3rd as Ryze came back. At this point, it's 3v5, and we're struggling to hold towers, losing another bottom tower, and almost losing another top.

However, me, Jax and Rammus decide to push mid, grabbing another tower and almost getting a 3rd. We end up in a teamfight, 3v5, and win with none of us dying. Ended up grabbing that tower + inhibitor. After this, we just kept dominating, with me and Jax getting fed a bit. Rammus was having an amazing game, initiating like a pro, taking all the fire whilst me and Jax cleared up. Rammus even stopped AA'ing to let us get the kills.

We ended up winning the game, without losing more than 4 towers. Absolutely fantastic game, one of the best I've probably ever had.

Oh, and to top it all off? LoLReplay HAD BLOODY CRASHED!!!!!!! -.- So I can't even show you it

I'll probably start playing again when Skarner comes out (gg ult that lets you surpress AND drag people away from a tower). Also, supposed Panth buffs in the next patch = weeeeeeeee rockin' Pantheon again.

[QUOTE=Leesa;12624861]Fuck I hate this game sometimes. Why do I always get queued with the fucking rejects of the LoL community.[/QUOTE]

...The hate is strong with this one. And yet, I want to see this replay if you have it.

To compare.

Also lol 100 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    Oh, and to top it all off? LoLReplay HAD BLOODY CRASHED!!!!!!! -.- So I can't even show you it
    I KNOW RIGHT!?

Last edited by Typhron; 2011-08-08 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    It's happened every game for like the last week.

Give me my transfer, so I can get away from these damn Russians.
    Come to the US! I'm not a total noob. =D

Regarding LOL Replay. Can I upload it to a certain website without modifying the file or re-recording it with a program like fraps?

It's happened every game for like the last week.

Give me my transfer, so I can get away from these damn Russians.
    Yes yes man what is da problem?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo, after getting the idea of playing Shen here (thanks for that, he's fun!), I can't stop but wonder if his ultimate is useless. I mean, I know it's not, but apperantly people think it's cool to run away while shielded. Oh boy, that really annoyed me in the 7-8 games I played today....
    At least, with a second initiator I could just shield him when he ran in, but only had 2 somewhat good games. Hope it gets better later, maaaany guys feeding on purpose and stuff like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jira View Post
    Sooo, after getting the idea of playing Shen here (thanks for that, he's fun!), I can't stop but wonder if his ultimate is useless. I mean, I know it's not, but apperantly people think it's cool to run away while shielded. Oh boy, that really annoyed me in the 7-8 games I played today....
    At least, with a second initiator I could just shield him when he ran in, but only had 2 somewhat good games. Hope it gets better later, maaaany guys feeding on purpose and stuff like that
    its good if you have a non-stupid team!
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by poppasan View Post
    yes yes man what is da problem?
    mordekaiser es numer 1.

So many baddies playing ranked right now to get the Kayle skin (I'm doing it too, but at least I don't go 0/7 on shen and stack armor when the other team is almost all AP, and be his friend goiing 0/5 on veigar...and both of them choosing heal...ITS JUST A GAME BRO! CALM DOWN KID!).

-____________-

Deleted
    morde es # 1.
    Please, watch out for each detail.

I hope this will be deleted and a DotA 2 thread will be born in its wake as LoL will be a joke in comparison.

Currently playing it to get my AoS fix but with such a low skill cap and horribly balanced heroes D2 can't come soon enough.

Jarvan FTW
    <Mod edit: Infracted>
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-08-08 at 08:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminar View Post
    I seriously think this game is conspiring against me.

2 days ago, Fiddlesticks was in every game I played save 1. Yesterday, Ryze was the same way. Today it seems to be Morgana. Three of the champions I hate the most, especially since I was trying Jax these past three days.

That is nothing. I had 5 games in a row against Mordekaiser. He was also on the same lane with me, and in the 4'th game I played as Malzahar and went mid. He came mid ....

Exactly the same thing happens when I play against Xin. I always tell to my friend "X and Y heroes will come to our lane". And they actually come, and they actually happen to be the ones I hate.

Quote Originally Posted by JareK View Post
    I hope this will be deleted and a DotA 2 thread will be born in its wake as LoL will be a joke in comparison.

Currently playing it to get my AoS fix but with such a low skill cap and horribly balanced heroes D2 can't come soon enough.

Jarvan FTW
    Don't know if troll

Deleted

Jarvan FTW
    I am sure DOTA 2 is awesome as you say. You must also have proof for this statement. Show me some gameplay of DOTA 2 please.

The fact is that LoL is different from DoTA. If you want to compare a game with DoTA, compare it with HoN as it's an exact copy of it. LoL is way too different, and while I agree that HoN and DoTA are a bit harder and for experienced players, they are nowhere near as fun as LoL. And please remember: the main purpose of a video game, is FUN.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    So many baddies playing ranked right now to get the Kayle skin (I'm doing it too, but at least I don't go 0/7 on shen and stack armor when the other team is almost all AP, and be his friend goiing 0/5 on veigar...and both of them choosing heal...ITS JUST A GAME BRO! CALM DOWN KID!).

-____________-
    Well, it is rather appealing, since as far as I've gathered the Kayle Skin is rather easy to earn. So it's understandable that some will venture were they've never gone before to get their hands on it... Can't blame them and in the end, everyone has to start at some miserable point to get better.

I might actually... try some ranked as well... though I never really play Kayle. Hmm.

Jarvan FTW
    Ah, yes... this game is horrible. That's why you play it, right? Because... it's perfectly sensible to do what you think is horrible out of your own free will.

Hello! I'd like to tear my eyes out when playing pubs. I just got into a game where a Mundo stopped playing at level 10 and spammed surrender. Also the whole team targeted Alistar while Fiddle and Brand killed them.