Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I thought he looked much better in that before pic tbh. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Jojobinks View Post
    Hinaaja and most of the other posters in this thread:
    No need to bash others if you have a crush on him

Deleted
    He looks hawt though! Has has cute face aswell.

R.I.P.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    Haha, it just is. Trust me.
    Compelling argument.

Quote Originally Posted by owenz View Post
    Steroids make your dick shrink. True story.

P.S. What a douche

Infracted.
    That's only a temporary side effect while you're actually on a cure.

Nah, i know what you're trying to say. I'm quite toned myself but i wouldn't want to just walk around beaches all day acting like a douche with my shirt off, i'd rather go some place with my GF or play games with my friends. Fun > Making random sluts look at you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikslien View Post
    Roids, have you guys ever gotten out of the house? That kind of muscle growth isn't exactly impressive over a two year spam. I put on and drop 35-50 lbs of muscle during a year depending on if I'm dosing Creatine or not. You brahs are tots mad because this guy isn't a fat slob. Congrats on haterating.
    Yeah because that's physiologically possible...... ow wait.

never heard of him
    rip I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Biggayshammy View Post
    his body is nice but his face makes me want to gouge out my eyes... and i never understood why guys dont pay much attention to their legs. i guess because they cant buy those tacky ass affliction mma shirts and cut the sleeves off and wear them as pants... whoever made UFC a style of clothing should be kicked in the balls and forced to live in the north pole alone
    I would actually like to publicly thank the makers of Tap Out Gear and other such clothing lines, typically allows me to spot non combative douche bags from approx 100 meters away.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-08-09 at 12:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladia View Post
    He's most likely dead due to steroid abuse. I wouldn't want to be idolising him any time soon.
    It was most definitely not the steroids that killed him.

So many jelly people in this thread. Don't say you wouldn't snap your fingers if you could get his physique. You would.
    Actually, no, I wouldn't snap my fingers. That kind of body just doesn't look good and it's very high maintenance to keep it that way too, and I know for a fact that my gf is also disgusted by that kind of body which would sort of complicate things between us. And I choose her over stupid amount of muscles that don't even look that good.

A genuine kick up the arse and motivation.
    Thanks for this OP, and Zyzz!

What I find funny is some of the comments people are getting infracted for. Sunshine must be a chick...

Either way, R.I.P whoever you were.

"Known for flexing and saying "come at me brah,' 'you mirin,' and 'you mad""

Major accomplishments in life right there... *waits for my infraction*
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonen View Post
    What I find funny is some of the comments people are getting infracted for. Sunshine must be a chick...
    If you have issues with my moderation, you're welcome to contact Boubouille.

This is a person who just died. There's no reason for people to be disrespectful.

Deleted
    Must be a Jersey thang

Who is this and where is there proof that he's dead? If he's so popular then there's gotta be an obituary out there.

This is a person who just died.
    That, or he pulled another Werewolf Tobias.
    Apparently, he's lied about is demise before.

I didnt referr to a dead guy and i get an Infraction for quoting someone talking about MMA gear, sounds about right

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    That, or he pulled another Werewolf Tobias.
    Apparently, he's lied about is demise before.
    Sure, maybe. It doesn't change the fact that the thread should stay respectful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    If you have issues with my moderation, you're welcome to contact Boubouille.

This is a person who just died. There's no reason for people to be disrespectful.
    Since when do you have to be respectful automatically when someone (someone you never even heard of before in your entire life) dies? I mean, isn't this a forum?

Sure it's a tragedy and you wouldn't wish this to happen to anybody. But seriously when you see the topic title and the movie about him you're just asking to get flamed imo.

*ban in 3 ... 2 .... *

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Lots of unsympathetic people in here... jeez, haha. Pretty harsh. But, I guess that's humanity for you.
    Don't really know who Zyzz is to be honest. But regardless, RIP. Very young age to die... Sad.
    From the footage shown, he seems like a complete douchebag. Wether he is dead now or not, he was a douchebag when he was alive. If Snooki died, i'm sure nobody would give a crap either.
    Its only respectful to say RIP.
    But because hes suddenly dead doesn't mean everyone should like him now. He live as an asshole, he died as an asshole. And i don't care where he came from or if he played wow or not, I judge people upon how they act and who they are.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want